Chapter 23

Victor's pov.

The pain of Faith's rejection is unbearable, if feels like my heart is being rubbed out of my chest, he rejected her. But they're not fully over, she has to accept the rejection, he already marked someone else.

There is no chance to save the bond. He made up his mind, she's nothing to him now, just the past, the forgotten and a mistake.

Staying a safe distance away from everyone so that I can cope with the pain, Beverly and Faith is Arguing about something. Maddy turns to me as she walks with a past pace toward me, trying to stand up straight I fail, leaning against a tree is my best option.

"Things just went from 1 to a 100, Beverly told her of the rejection and that you are holding her pain back" she muttered the last part slowly, letting my head hang, it's the last thing that I wanted her to know now, she's still coping with the loss of her pups and now her rejection.

Walking with weak legs to her, Maddy helps me by swinging my arm around her shoulder.

"you are lying! He... He wouldn't!!" she sobbed as I came close, turning to face me I held my breath hoping not to be killed by her.

"Victor please tell me this isn't true!? Tell me this is just another test??" she begged, my heart plummets as she dragged those last words out with so much heaviness. Closing my eyes, searching for the right words.

"Faith,.... I'll explain everything to you as soon as you are better I promise" u tried to assure her but it fell on deaf ears, she knew I wasn't lying. I just didn't want to say anything now, not while she's so weak.

The pain calmed after an hour, Faith is in the hospital right now, going through check ups and medication. The Alpha of The Whitestone told us we can stay till she can be released and that will be later this evening.

"I can't believe that.... He did this to her!" Jason voice carried anger, I don't blame him for it, she's close to us now. Apart of us. We all care for each other.

"Calm down! When she's better we can go kill the asshole" Maddy spat, I rolled my eyes, they are being so childish right now. Faith needs to do this on her own.

She's beautiful, flawless black hair, ocean blue eyes, puffy lips, her toned body fits her tanned skin and her smile.. Can light up any man's day.

"Vick.. How you feeling?" Beverly's voice broke ms from my train of thoughts. I feel better but the pain is still there.

"Better I geuss, Bev what am I going to say to her?" I ask desperately, I am worried if I explain to her everything that she Wil attack me, and I saw what she can do. I would surely be dead within seconds.

"She's a understanding girl Victor, she Will be upset and heart broken, trust me she will. But she'll be grateful for what you are doing" she whispered as she plugged the grass from their roots as she sits on her butt crossed legs, we all decided we will not come and contact with any of these pack members so now we are sitting at the packs tree lines, waiting.

"I really hope so Bev" I said, unsure of what to do I just closed my eyes and waited for someone to come and tell us she's fine.

I must have fallen asleep because my uncomfortable slumber was disturbed when someone called Beverly's name, snapping my eyes open as a nurse comes walking our way.

"Evening Ma'am, your friend is fine, her Inner wounds already healed" she assured us, feeling a relieve wash over me I knew she was fine now.

"But she is Asking For a Victor, she wants to see him alone" she adds, my eyes go wide and my heart is racing, standing up with shaky legs, Beverly gives me a smiling nod as I walk with the nurse to the hospital.

The walk was silent but as soon as I entered the hospital I became more on my nerves, I don't even know what to say to her.

"Don't upset her, if there is any problems just call" the nurse announced before turning around and walking away, standing infront of the door where Faith lies in, taking a shaky breath before I push it open.

Walking in the room was silent but I saw her, lying on her side her back facing me, stalking to her for hoping she wouldn't hear me but I was greatly mistaken.

"Don't creep up on me Victor" she said. Freezing In my spot, she turns slowly around to face me, she's pale, and hurt. She tries to give me a smile but it falls again.

"I'm sorry. I wanted to-" I was cut off as she held her hand up to signal me to stop, I did. Sitting up straights, she looks down at her hands, I want to comfort her but what could that help? It won't change the fact she's rejected.

"I don't deserve this Victor" she sobs, she doesn't deserve this. She needs to be happy to be loved for who she is, she's a stunning women, I never told her that.

"I know you don't Faith, and I'm sorry. But you... You'll find someone who can treat you like a queen and someone who deserves you" I spoke the truth, she looks up at me, her cheeks red and wet from the tears she has shredded. Walking to her bed aide and sitting on the feet side, she only follows my movement.

"Why do you carry my pain? You don't deserve it" she inquire, smiling down at her, she only stares at me.

"Firstly you don't deserve it and secondly.. Your to perfect to injure pain like that" is all I said, I felt embarrassed right now, it's not that I love her but she really doesn't deserve this pain no one does.

"what do I do now?" she asked gently, wiping her tears off, she has to accept the rejection otherwise she will always be bounded to him.

"Accept the Rejection Faith. He has marked someone else." I said flatly, her face fell again. This is hurting her, hurt I cannot take.

"he mated and marked with someone else?" she asked bitterly, I nodded. She gets a devilish grin on her face and I just hope to the Goddess that she'll stay on the right path.

"If I reject Him, Wil he feel the pain?" question,

"yes, he'll feel the rejection as well, and remember you don't have to be by him to do it, just close your eyes and say it through your wolf. Your wolf and his is still connected" I informed her, a bond is still a strange thing, even if the other one has rejected you, you're wolf still has a connection, until you finish the rejection.

"OK... If he wants to play that way, I can play too" she spat, her eyes turning pure Gold, then I knew her wolf was in control, sitting still in my place not to piss her off.

"I... I Faith Robbey accept the rejection of Zack McCain" she stuttered, and just like that the pain was gone in my chest, her eyes went back to their beautiful Blue. But she was broken, she's a rejected she-wolf now.

"you did the right thing" I commented

"you really think so? Because I'm more lost now then anything else" she whispered.

"it's normal Faith, give it time." I assured her.

"I surely hope s-" our convocation was interrupted by the Hospital door bursting open, jumping to my feet Faith only sits stiffened in the bed. Beverly comes running in like a wild animal with a smile on her face.

"you better stop that! Knock first!" I spat at her as she only rolled her eyes as she grabbed Faith into a hug, he's over excited for no reason.

"OK... I. I can't breathe!" Faith choked out, she broke lose and said a few sorry's to Faith.

"I have great news!" she cheered as me and Faith just stares at her to continue.

"I had a vision, about you two" she announced, my ears purked up at to hear what she has to say. FAITH'S face shows confusion.

"both of you will be gifted with a second mate, but I don't know who it is"

Mmmm tell Me what you think

Lots of love

Niena