Chapter 38

Faith's pov

"what are you doing here? HO- How did you find me?" I stuttered, too shock to even think, he stands there frozen in his spot, just observing me.

"I... I need help Faith" he begged. He is breathless of the running to find me.

"It's Queen to you!" Sage snapped at Zack from behind me, I spun around giving him a glare to back of.

"And who are you to tell me what to call Faith?" Zack snapped back at Sage, which never thing about Sage is that he has a very short temper and Zack is testing it right now. Sage death glares at Zack, taking a step closer to hom.

"She's my Mother!" he bellowed, Zack's face fell, recalling the memories we had, the twins I lost.

"does he know who I am?" Zack asks softly, looking back at me then to Sage.

"He doesn't need to know" Victor muttered from behind me, truthfully, Sage has the right to know, that Zack was my first mate, my true mate. It still ribs me to shreds of the things he have done, rejected me for Mara, due to her Heat.

"Ah... Sage, his my first mate, Zack and I was mated before, I was pregnant with his twins but then" just thinking of the memories made my heart bleed "complications started, Zack and I had to separate, that's how I met your Father, your Father was my second mate" I spoke calmly, Sage seems shock at first as his brows narrow.

"then what is he doing here?" he asks irritated by the presence of my ex mate.

We looked at Zack, awaiting his answer.

"Hunters... They killed pack members, even Sophie, we need help. Lycans is the only hope we have" he begged, I remember Sophie, she was the packs witch, a sweet old lady.

"I'll talk to the members of my pack, if everything goes well.. We will be at the Infinity pack tomorrow morning" I assured him "You need a place to sleep for the night?" I ask.

"ABSOLUTELY NOT... UNACCEPTABLE!" Victor yelled by my ear witch caused me to flinch away.

"Stop your selfishness, God dammit!" i opened the door for Zack to enter, he gives me a thankful smile as he stops at the wooden staircase.

"Your kind Faith, like always" he muttered under his breath.

"Mom? Can we please go into town tomorrow? I need new boo-" Patunia stopped in mid sentence as she saw Zack standing at the bottom, her face screws up, looking at me then back at Zack.

"Who's this?" she questioned.

"Zack, nice to meet you Miss" Zack introduced himself. I wish I could slap him fight now.

"hmm, two children? Twins?" Zack turned to me as he asked. I can only see now that he has aging marks all over his face, if I'm correct... Zack should be 43 right now.

"No, Sage is the oldest, he's four years older then Patunia" I informed him, he seems in thought for a moment, a hint of a small smile playing on his face.

"I wonder how our boys would have been." he comments sadly, that touched my heart even hearing him speak of our lost twins, and sometimes I still wonder how things would have been.. How would they have grown, I don't have feelings for Zack one bit, it wasn't his fault that he mated Mara out of pure instinct, it's the way werewolves work..

"How's Mara?" I ask.

His face fell of hurt, I can hear his heartbeat increase. He swollows hard, searching for the right words.

"She died of child birth, 14 years ago. Giving birth to my daughter Faye. You should meet her." he carries a faint smile. My heart fell for him, he lost Mara due to delivering his Child, a child she didn't have a chance to meet or hold.