Chapter 15

Faith's POV.

Listening to the crickets and the wind is a relaxing hobby of mine the wind swaying the trees with motion calms my nerves the amazing fresh night air healing my lungs and the beautiful moon lighting up everywhere you can see. Since I have awoken I have seemed out of the hospital room like a victim avoiding the killer.

According to the nurse Zack has came in several times every but as soon as he came he was send home to rest. It's my 3de hour out here, maybe Zack did decide to go and sleep. I don't want him to damage his health over me. The wound on my throat still hurts though but it's much better then before.

"pardon me?" my train of thoughts were snapped away by a whispering voice, snapping my head toward the source I came to notice it's the same nurse that helps me through my wounds.

"oh, sorry I just needed some fresh air" I muttered, giving me a graceful smile she nodded, she is really pretty her Ash blonde hair in a high pony tail tan skin green. Eyes and puffy lips. Wearing her outfit makes her body show more curve.

"it's not a problem, may I ask you something?" she questioned taking a seat next to me. I nodded for her to ask away, she looked in thought for a moment before she spoke again.

"why did you save us?" is her only response. Honestly I don't know even if the pack doesn't like or care for me I still have my humane, partly werewolf too.

"the answer for that one is simple, I know very little pack members don't like me at all but.. I know how it feels to lose a pack, a family member and friends and I don't want that to happen here too" I ended but I have to say it's the truth I know the pain. I suffered for years my mom and dad were killed in front of me. Luckily my brother made it out alive, and I'm grateful for it.

"you were brave we all were wrong about you Faith and I personally thank you for it" he muttered with a small smile dancing on her lips. It makes my heart warm to know I have saved someone's life from being taken by someone else's cause.

"always" giving her a hug after that she went back inside to go and check on the other patience, I sat for another hour before lumping inside from the pain in my leg. Apperntly I have broken it somewhere along the line with a few other bones but only now the pain is showing but due to my healing is subsiding.

"pooky" yells Michael as he jogs toward me. Pooky was a nickname he gave me when I was still a little pup, probably because I liked to play peekaboo or something.

"HI nuggets!" I mocked. Stopping in mid jog he just stares at me like if I'm some sort of puzzle. Nugget was his nickname by me cause he always ate nuggets. We had a funny child hood.

"you still remember that?" he asks shock written all over his face. Did he seriously think I would ever forget that he must be on cocane.

"that's a stupid answer. Would you please stop staring and come help me to my room?" I questioned, racing to my side and throwing my arm over his shoulder he walks me to the room slowly carefully not to touch anything that can injure me further. Lying me in the bed he makes sure to tug me neatly Into the thick blankets.

"thanks" I thanked him as he just gave me a warm smile adding a kiss on my forehead. Taking a seat next the bed close to me I angle my body in the direction to him, his eyes soon landed on my mark again lifting his hand to grace the mark he quickly ribs it away, I really don't hope he's going to flip again like yesterday morning.

"it was wrong for me to act that way sis, I think I were just scared not to lose you again, I barely have you back and I mean to protect you this time" he whispers, no matter what and who no one will ever drag me away from him. His my big brother and always will be. I remember the day when we wanted to bake bookies while mom and dad wasn't home and it didn't go well we burned the kitchen down. Michael took the whole blame.

"no matter what you won't ever lose me again, just give Zack a chance I'm sure he will improve in your opinion dad" I mocked, we both laughed it off as he handed me a glass of orange juice, my favorite I'm a orange juice junky and always will be.

"Alpha John wants to make you apart of the pack as soon as you are well" he suddenly pins. I never expected this to happen so fast I don't even know how they do it though.

"how is he going to make me apart of the pack anyways? Don't you have to be born In it?" I shuttered truthful I am scared as shit I am afraid if they take me in they will get hurt.

"ah, well you will be asked to your vows" he lifts his hand up revealing a scar in the heart inside of his hand "you slice your hand and so does he, exchanging blood and then you will feel a little pain but after that you are a pack member" he continued, my jaw dropped I have to exchange blood with him,. But I will do it for Zack and myself I can't part with him. His apart of me now and I of him we were made for each other by the Moon Goddess herself.

"sounds gross I know! But it's worth it sis we can be a family again" those words touched me deep 'family' I never thought I would ever hear that again.

"yeah!" giving him my best smile. My tiredness starting to get the best of me again. I blame it on the pain meds "Michael I'm going to sleep now I'm extremely tired, you should go get rest to" I add, getting up We said our good nights as my eyes slowly closed i can't think of anything else. Only me and Zack, I miss him but I know his getting some rest as well.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It felt like hours that I have been sleeping. Blinking my eyes rapidly I saw a range of balloons and flowers everywhere Get Well balloons. I can't help the smile creeping up my cheeks.

Looking to my night stand there laid a perfectly folded letter, hesitantly I picked it up unfolding it, I so reconize this hand writing my one and only Zack taking In a shaky breath It reads.

Morning hun

Today the pack members have shown their respect to you we all voted on should you stay or go, 85% of the pack voted for you to stay.

We can finally be together forever. Your my princess and always will be! Few wolves brought balloons and flowers for you, hope you like them the pack members are starting to accept you for who you are, we all are proud of what you did for us.

I'm still mad at you though. But I will forgive you soon.

Soon you have to get bigger sized clothes. Your going to gain weight soon. One of the girls will take you into town next week.

The reason for that is...

Doctor Matthew's did alot of test on you and he discovered something amazing.

You are showing signs of pregnancy!

We are having pups together you are going to make an amazing mom.

I love you Faith forever and always! Your my everything.

Lots of love Zack.

"WHAT!?" I yelled to myself my hand covering my mouth. I'm going to have pups!? Isn't this to soon? But I don't care. As long as Zack is with me I will do anything with him and for him. This is our family now.

Mmmmm OK you go girl!!!

Hope you enjoyed the chapter

Love ya!!!