chapter 11

Oh my word guys almost 150 reads.

Sorry for my grammar but I am trying love ya guys!

Faith's POV

I feel sadden by the fact that I didn't even notice my brother but my distraction lied by Zack. When he came into the kitchen I could feel his presence, it stood out, when my eyes met Hus I knew. I knew he was my mate my wolf was screaming it she purred under the presence of our mate I wanted to hug him but I stopped myself. After the incident Alpha John took me back to the hospital for a check up before I go to my room, Zack wanted to talk to me but I dismissed him but not in a bad manner I just need time to let everything sink in. My powers my wolf the rogues and my mate. This too much. Someone decided to throw a mountain of emotions into my life at once.

Sitting on my extremely comfortable bed my mind keeps on wandering to my mate, she leeked of guilt and nervousness, for the first time he's more attractive then usually, it's like a switch has been turned on.

Without me noticing I've started to bite my naels I only do it if I am over thinking and trust me my mind is worst then a pan full of scrambled eggs.

I want to go to mate but first in the morning I want to get a good night sleep hopefully I feel better in the morning.

After a few hours of tossing and turning I finally fell asleep but constantly woke up in a pool of sweat. Trying my 5th time to sleep it  welcomes me with wide arms.

Groaning as I open my eye lids I am met with the bright and welcoming morning light that kisses my skin. Sitting up rubbing the sleep out, after that I filled my blanked of me to see its almost 9:30 breakfast begins in 5minuts. Sprinting to the bathroom I stop as my eye caught something at the table. Stalking my way forward I can see its a letter with a beautiful rose. Picking the letter up reading the content on the front To My Dearest this only can be Zack. The smile that creeps up onto my lips I couldn't help, he snuck into my room while I was sleeping just to deliver this? My heart melts of the thought. Opening the letter with trembling fingers it reads.

Dear Faith my sweet Faith

I never expected you to find out this way but I hope you can understand, while you were in the coma Sophie had a vision of you and so she told me we are mates but because of your poisoning ur wolf could not sense me nor mine urs. She also told me of your gift but I will never tell anyone that is your place to tell.

I am proud to call you my mate when Sophie told me this I couldn't believe it, it was too unreal. I will always protect you ,treasure u for the rest of my life. I will always love you. I will never force you now. I will wait till you are ready. I know u are under pressure.

Hope you like the rose.

You will always have my heart no one else.

Love and kisses Zack XXX

My hand was covering my mouth by this my blush was redder then the poor rose its self. I do want him and I do accept him with all my heart. I want to be in his presence. I want his sent on mine and mine on his. The Moon Goddess blessed me with him and I will always be grateful.

A  knock on my door broke me of my thoughts and for a moment I thought it was Zack but opening the door I was met with the eyes of my attacker last night. My face went bitter and it didn't go unnoticed by him.

"I just want to come and say I am sorry for last night, none of the pack members knew that you are Michael's sister, Alpha had a talk with us all." I sense the truth of him but his emotions are fear and nervousness and honestly I feel a stab of guilt build up inside of me, my face softens.

"Heyy!... It's alright, I understand that you saw me as a treat and I don't blame you" I pleed as he gives a genuine smile, it's true he only did it to protect his pack and I can't hold that against him.

"Well the.. Shell we go to breakfast?" He awkwardly as he still smile's.

"Yeah sure let me first put something on to wear, be right back" by this he only nodded as I close the door. Walking to my dresser I don't have much cloths so I crap a yoga pants and a normal white top to go with the black pants. My tie my hair in a messy bun that fits me perfectly, opening the bedroom door he still stands there waiting for me.

"Alrighty then shall we go?" I question as he just replied with a normal yes, honestly I think Zack put him up to this to bring me to breakfast I find it cute though.

"I am Faith what is your name?" I brake the silence as his gaze snaps to mei can see his body is stiff but I don't know why.

"I am Josh, and in know ur name everyone does. They call you the snow wolf" he flatly said and that got my attention 'the snow wolf?' But is wrong with a white wolf?

"Why? I mean its only a white wolf" I muttered as he only shook his head, that only classify I don't know

"Well... Ah.. A white wolf is rare they are known to have more strength and speed, and they also say they are a gift from the moon its self, that is why you kicked my ass last night" he ended in a laugh. My gift and a white wolf? The moon has blessed me but I am still not sure but my powers hold.

The rest of the walk was silent and short. Finally entering the dining hall everyone was seated and chattering until few eyes land on me they stood and caused the others to stand as well, there was to much emotions respect, sorrow, forgiveness and most of all understanding, all of them gave me warm armies that I returned but then they all started to cheer and clap their hands, honestly I wasn't use to this.

"Faith?" A voice broke through next to me as the wolves stopped. Looking next to me was my amazing brother, he carried the emotion of longing it breaks my heart before he could finish I wrap my arms around his huge torso as he returned with his arms around my shoulder.

"I have missed you so much!" He whispered in my ear but by his voice I can hear his on the edge of crying. Holding him tighter he also increased his hold on me where I couldn't breathe,

Tapping his shoulder he let go of me sucking in a deep breathe he only laughter at this manner that caused everyone to laugh.

"Faith. The pack members and I have decided you make you a pack member, would you like that?" Alpha John says as he walks to me I can feel the proudness in his voice and on him!

"Y-yes I will love to be apart of this pack!" I blurted out as he only smile's. Turning to the crowd seeing everyone has smile on their face I felt welcomed and it warmed my heart with joy.

Remembering about Zack I snap my head to the crowd of any sign of him but none "where is Zack?" As beneath the two men of Michael and Alpha John, they exchange glances before landing on me again.

"Zack is out, he is busy with a surprise for you" he whispered I only nodded at this, a smile creeps up to my lips.my mate is out there doing hell knows what to surprise me!? He is truly something!

Awesome another chapter done. Hope you guys enjoyed!!!!!