chapter 12

Sorry for not updating. My work is getting the best of me.!!

Enjoy!.

Zack's POV!

"God dammit!" I rumble under my own voice, since this morning I have been planning to surprise Faith with a evening on the lake but do you think things are going well? Wrong I need help and fast, I don't have a perfect touch with things and this dinners table looks dreadful!

-------------

After Sophie of all wolves came and helped me the table looks good, beautiful bunch of roses in the middle and two chairs on either side, flower pedal's around the table as it Leeds a path to a boat, Alpha John agreed for me to use it.

"For goodness sake boy go take a shower first! You smell of dead wolf!" She dead spat from next to me, I would believe if I stink I was busy from this morning to do this for my mate.

"Yea yeah! Grandma!" I mocked as she smacked my arm forcefully, we both ended up laughing but stop as soon as Michael approached us.

"Hi!" I happily greeted as he only nodded. He is still sceptical of me being his sister's mate but any brother would be that way I would too.

"Good job, looks amazing. But you have to hurry up" he pins while looking around, the surprise isn't due till 2hours so why should I hurry up?

"Why?" I question he only staresbat me for a while. For a moment I saw guilt flicker in his eyes.

"Well.. I.. I sort of told her" he stuttered. He did what?! This was meant to be a surprise and now it is ruined! He and his big mouth is going to get him into big trouble soon.

"You asshole! You were meant to keep ur mouth shut!" I full blown yelled at him he even flinches.

"I am sorry OK! But she's my sister. Besides all she knows is it's by the lake, so if I were you I would better go get a shower and shave" he pleeded so at least my plan isn't completely ruined after all but I am still pissed at him.

"You are truly a bitch!" I mocked as his eyes go wide. Struggling to fight a smile I let the smile show.

"Little peace of shit" he spat as he laugh walking away. Sometimes its hard to believe they are siblings they are so different to each other.

After I shaved and showered going through my cloths I have no idea what I'm going to ware. I want to be nice looking for our mate.

Grabbing a black jean, black shirt and my leather jacket it just have to do. I look like a freaking rock star right now! Fancy. I mentally slapped myself for that stupid remark.

Walking to the lake was nice. The sun is setting giving a beautiful orange and yellow. Perfect day for the romantic dinner. The closer I got to the lake the more nervous I got, what if she doesn't like me looking like this? O God .

Waiting for feels like for ever I heard the footsteps of someone approaching. Standing up making sure I look fine she appeared from behind the tree. I hitched my breath she was breath taking. He hair was lazy curled up, the greyish top showing her shoulders a bit of her stomach too blue skinny jeans that fitted her perfectly her eyes stood out. I couldn't move nor speak my mate has me paralyzed.

 I couldn't move nor speak my mate has me paralyzed

Her outfit

Finally I had feeling back walking to her she stood still at her spot looking down at her feet.

"H-..hey" I chocked out she has a huge affect on me and its driving me crazy I want to touch her, hold her.. Holding my hand out for her to take she stairs at it for a while before she took it. When we touched the sparks there were strong unlike anything I ever felt, my heart speed up as I closed my eyes taking her send in was amazing she smelled of fresh rain and  pineapple my favoured.

Before I could open my eyes to look at her again she jumped on me holding me into a tight embrace she felt so warm. Bringing my arms around her we stayed like that for awhile before we pulled away. She was beet red and it super cute. Hiding her face in my neck to hide her blush I couldn't help but smile!

"Awhh are you blushing?" I teased as she only laugh it off.  Fulling away from my neck her eyes are sparkling, she might just be my mate for the day but I am head over toes in love with her.

"Shut up! You shouldn't have done this you know" she narrowed her eyes at me. Honestly I did this to show my love to her. I don't want to be a boring mate. I want to treat her even if it causes me bankrupt.

"Well.... Yes I had to" I muttered, she shakes her head looking over my shoulder. By the second her smile grows bigger. That is what warms my heart I want to see my mate smile.

"This is... Beautiful. Thank you Zack you really outdone yourself!" She smiles walking to the table. Walking past her fulling out the chair she stops me.

"What?" I question as she smirks.

She takes the chair moving it right next to mine. She wants to sit next to me not across. My stomach feels like a war zone with all the butterflies in there!

"I think we spended enough time from each other" she muttered I nodded taking the seat right next to my mate. I truthfully don't know what to say. In the past we talked easy but now.. Well this is a different story!

"Don't be afraid and nervous" she says while my gaze snaps to her.

"Is it so obvious?" I shutter, she giggles she's so cute when she does that. Its like music to my ears I will never get bored with her.

"No dummy, I can feel it. Your emotions its very strong" she pins out. How is she able to feel it. I could feel my face crew up while looking at her chest, trying to figure out.

"And now you are confused! Well.. Since I have woken up I felt everyone's emotions. Here let me do something" she held out her hand. So that is her powers!?. I have her my hand my heart racing with it.

"Is it going to hurt?" I blurted out, she shook her head no as she closed her eyes. It almost looks like she is praying. Besides from the sparks i felt something else I felt terrified out of my mind  It caused my wolf to go into hiding. And by the second it got worse I was on the point to stand up and run but then it disappeared.

"What the f....???" I muttered to myself as my chest moved heavy from the breathing, that was the most terrified I felt ever. Looking back at her she sights.

"I can control emotions" she whispers. That explains a lot.

"Ah.... I almost pissed myself. But that's awesome!" I yelp hugging her. "OK let's eat" I continued as I opened the pots revealing cooked steak, saleds, meatballs and fruit in the cooling buckets dishing up and pouring her a glass of orange juice I can mentally see the drool.

"Hope you like this. I have never cooked before" I said but feeling embarrassed as well. But Sophie helped me a bit and I am trankful.

After the dinner and boat ride we headed back to the pack house. We both were pretty tired after today but it was worth it.

"When are you going to Mark me?" She muttered watching finding dory. That came out of nowhere I don't know.

"Aah .... When you Mark me first" is the only thing I could say. In waited for a response but nothing. Next moment she was on top of me swinging her arms around my neck.

"Is that so?" She teased going down and nibbling on my earlobe. Bad idea. Grabbing her waist with both hands my breathing picked up highly.

"Don't touch my ears like that" in said breathless my arousal was obvious I geuss she felt it too. She raised a eyebrow smirking. This is torture!

Before I could protest she lowers her head to my neck kissing one spot the spot where the mark goes. Showing my neck more I will perish in this pleasure. She sunked her canins into my neck making me hers now. I can feel her emotions as she feels mine. After the marks we have to mate to complete the bond. This is going to be a long night.

Well you can geuss what happened next. Hope u enjoyed!!!