Chapter 31

Faith's pov

After the rogue attack, we are trying our best to try and locate them, but it's hard. Victor and I, we haven't mated yet so his sent isn't imprinted in my mind yet, it's torture to me to think of the possibilities. Are they dead? Or suffering? It eats me alive and I can't take it anymore.

Jason and Xander is out searching right now, me and the girls.. We are just trying to think of any other way to get them back. Maddy is a complete wreck, they are like family to her, they all are. It pains me even more, I just found my second mate, a second chance at life and fate decides to torture and play with me again.

I can't help and feel it's all my fault, if I didn't come into their life's, this wouldn't have happend at all, they would have been happy right now, free from all the pain that I have caused them to injure. I have to make a decision and past, and I have one, the question is.. Will they like it.

"Beverly.." I start of, she lifts her gaze from the book she is going through about poisons for hopes we can find one to help us "this is all my fault, Jack wanted me from the start... Soo in return for Jace and Victor's life, I will trade him mine"

Her face construct in complete hotter, like if she didn't believe the words that's coming out of my mouth "Are you insane! Listen this is not your fault, his a sadistic fuck who likes to toy with people's feelings. His using them to get to you" he snaps at me "this isn't on you Faith, none of it is, I have a plan... But the risk is huge" she says calmly as she takes a steady breath. Sitting more upwards in my chair in the kitchen table, I let my body tell her I'm listening.

"he wants you right?" she asks, I nod to her "so we lure him out, make him think you are surrending to him, the rest of us will follow closely behind. And if he comes to you... We make our move to attack" she blurted out, her uncertainty is thick in her voice but I think this plan will work, Jack does want me for a unknown reason.

"The plan will work but.... He has a lot of rogues that stands behind him" I start off slow "if we make one wrong move.. We are all dead" her face falls as the words leaves my lips.

"I know, trust me I know that, we just have to take the risk" she breaths hopeless, I don't want to risk their life. I will defend them as long as I can.

"we leave at dawn" I said as I get to my feet walking up the stairs to me and Victor's room, she didn't even have time to protest against me.

________________

Dawn came slow, with Xander, Jason, Maddy and Beverly on their nurves, they don't like this plan that Beverly has announced. But it's too late now. After slipping comfortable clothing on I meet the group downstairs waiting for me, their facial expression can say the least, they are terrified, we all are, but if it's the only way to get them back I will do it.

"Ready?" Xander asks softly as I only nodded, exhaling a breath I didn't know I held, we walked out the house, darkness not far from showing itself.

It took us several hours to reach the area where I was kept, tortured, where the monster lives. My feet are aching and I'm exhausted, by the look of it, it's midnight, perfect time for a werewolf to be at its best senses. Turning around to look at my friends, they all carry worry and de-stress on their faces, they are probably wondering if they are still alive and that we came for nothing, but I know they are alive.

"Doesn't matter what happens, just remember that I'm sorry for the pain I caused" I muttered as I walk to them "and don't tell me it isn't my fault... It is, Jack wants me not them, his using them as bate, to get me." I confidently say, they don't utter a word, deep down they know this is all om me, I am the cause, and I will end it.

Walking another short distance alone, Maddy, Beverly and the guys stays back, just like we discussed the plan.

My feet soon came to a stop by the cent of Victor, blood mixed with it, my anger floods over my vision, I take all my will power not to just charge and find him myself and protect him, but I know I have to be calm about this, sucking in a deep breath, I scream his name as loud as I can.

"JACK!!" I scream so hard that my throat hurts, I know he can hear me "HERE I AM! COME AND GET ME!"

Not long after my screams he approached behind a tree, holding a chain that leads to the back of him, he pulls the chain rough and with force. My breathing gets stuck in my throat, my heart plummets to the ground, he pulls Victor and Jace out behind the tree, bloody and wounded, the chains go around their necks, choking the life out of them.

"No" was barely a whisper, Victor's eyes met mine, I never saw it so empty, hopeless, he has given up to fight, silent tears roll down my cheek as I turn my gaze to Jace, he's in the same shape, the chains drawing blood from his neck as they sit on their knees, begging for mercy.

"hmm, i love the smell of victory, i knew would come and get these two. Too bad they brake easily, but this sweet one right here" he smirks as he points to Victor who still kneels hopelessly on the ground "his a tough one, he's defending you. Makes me wonder..." I cut him off before he could finish, my fist clenched at my sides and my jaw feels like it will break it half if I bite any harder.

"cut to the chase Jack! I'm here for them" I snap bitterly as he grins at my attitude.

"there is only one way you can get them" he smiles, staking slow but steady steps to me until he's right infront of me, his breath smell like old liquor.

"and what is that?" I ask, my voice shaky as to what he will request.

"Well you of course" he smiles as he strokes my cheek, pulling away and giving him the best hatred look, he seems unfazed.

"I created you Faith, you can't run from me" he whispers. My bloods boiling inside of me my claws drawing blood from my palms.

"YOU CREATED ME!? YOU FUCKING DESTROYED ME YOU PEACE OF SHIT!" I full blown yelled at him my voice carrying my anger. He smirks yet again, amused at my behavior.

"no, I made you a Lycan Faith, and I strong one at that" he cheers, clearly happy, but how did he know that I was a Lycan? I just only found out for myself.

"Tell you what" he sighs as he take a step back, seriousness creasing his face "if you choice to come with me, I will let them go, and those others who is standing and waiting" he muttered, my blood runs cold, turning around to see if I can spot them but I can't "I saw you coming the minute you left the house Faith, so choose, if you don't come with me, I will kill every single one of them" he sneers, anger flowing in his face, swollowing a lump in my throat, my tears starts to display again, so much emotion, so much pain. Glancing back to Victor and Jace, his pleading me with his eyes not to go with him.

I can't do this anymore, they live is hanging in my hands now, if I make the wrong choice, they die.

Turning back to Jack he patiently awaits my answer "I will go with you"

Who is your favorite character and why???!!!

Hope you enjoyed.

Please vote and comment what's your thoughts

Lots of love

Niena