Chapter 35

Guys! I have decided on a name for the next book.. 😀 the book is AL going to be about Faith and Victor's Son so I thought of..

"Son Of Faith"? What do you think?

Faith's pov.

I found myself in a breeze, walking through wild flowers and tall grass, the air here is light and peaceful, I don't know where I am and why.

Casting my eyes up to the full moon as it shines in its full glory, it's a bright white with a sheen of Grey silver to touch it of, this was the true meaning of werewolves.

Every full moon they cast their eyes up into the dark skies, praying and praising In its beautiful image it created us, but the Goddess had made us for a reason, a reason none of us knew, none of us even dare to ask. We take the days as it comes.

Breathing in the soft air, there was no breeze to even feel or hear, it was just.. Peaceful.

"Faith" a soft female voice echoed as I turn my head slowly, there stood the Moon Goddess Herself, just watching me. With her long white robe and her black hair that flawlessly flows down her body, she is beyond beautiful.

"Am I dead?" I just had to ask. Did that man finally finished me of? Did he kill me, did I bleed out. So many questions but I couldn't get myself to ask them. She walks slowly to me as her eyes never left mine, it's a amazing color to say the least, a silver mixes with blue.

"No" she smiles at me softly. There grew a lump in my throat. For a reason I don't know.

"What have I done so cruel to deserve this?" I ask as my lips trembled as I spoke.

"Absolutely nothing, however this was a test to see your limits" she informs me, I felt angry at that moment, I have been put through so many pain and suffering, for what?!

"why!?" my voice grew angry at her.

"the Gift you have is rare Faith, it wasn't easy for me to grant you this gift. The power you hold is much more powerful then you can ever imagine. I want you to lead the gifted" Her voice was like a melody playing in my ears, it washed all the pain and hurt away but I still felt that hurt despite everything. How can she expect me to lead the gifted? I don't even know the real limit to my own powers, let alone control it.

"I can't" I sobbed, I didn't even realized I had started to cry, my soul went from a strong women to a weak She-wolf, I was pathetic.

"yes you can, it's in your blood" she assured me, but I couldn't.

"How?" my sobbing has stopped a bit and replaced with hope, hope that the Moon Goddess has influenced me with.

"I'm going to send you back. But I need you to listen to me first" she starts of as he walks closer to me "I'm granting you you're full power, to defeat Jack, he has played a sick game that I will no longer tolerate. You Faith, Is my only hope to stop him. Take Titan with you, quide him, learn him your ways, he is a good wolf. He'll be loyal to you in so many ways, but Faith there something else.... You need to lose control, let the anger and pain take over, you will gain your control back, I will help you " I was shocked at first but before I could protest or say anything my mind went blur as the dark abyss takes me away from her.

The very next moment I can feel myself hanging again, the chains around my wrists, my eyes still closed as I hang. I did was She told me, I let the anger consume me and it wasn't normal anger, it was boiling hot raging anger that bolted through my veins.

_________________

Titan's pov.

I felt hopeless for Faith, I tried to help her by screaming curse words at the Man, and all that caused me was a bloody nose.

It's been a few hours since Faith's wipping had ended, since then she didn't even stir but it soon changed as I heard heavy breathing, and a smell that I never smelled before.. Power, extremely high power that a Aloha doesn't even possess. Getting to my feet in a flash I try my hardest to push my head through the bars to see where that power is coming from but it didn't come from outside the door or anywhere.. It came from Faith.

Her breathing got more rabidly, my hearts pounding in my chest right now, I don't know what to do.

Her head slowly lifts, her eyes opening slowly. I gasp as to what I see. Her eyes wasn't of normal wolf no, it's a pure bright gold and silver.

She steals a glance at me, the power is even more Intense as it makes it hard to breath.

"What are you?" I choke out, I didn't know what to do or say, so this was my only words I could choke out.

"Hmm, I don't know, maybe a Lycan perhaps?" she uttered, I only noticed it now that she's boiling of anger, that causes me to move away a bit, it didn't go unnoticed by her, she softens at my action.

"I will never hurt you Titan" she assured me, I hope she won't but it's better save then sorry I guess.

She closes her eyes as she focused on something but I didn't gave the chance to ask before the chains to her wrists snapped in half, it's impossible! No wolf in this world has the power to do that, but yet she's a Lycan, I don't even know what a Lycan is.

She gets to her feet. She unleashed a roar that shook the entire dungeon, her roar carried power and dominance. She seeks revenge and she's going to get it.

With both of her hands she grabs the door of my cell, ripping them right of the hinches, causing a hard metal snapping sound that echoed throughout the hole dungeon. She stares at me deeply, without words she instructs me to follow her and I do with very shaky legs. Walking after her in the hallway of the Dungeon, body flexed at the little of cloths she still had left, her bra is in full view as the slashes has no impact on her, I'm worried for her wellbeing.

"Faith, this will get us killed" I begged her from behind, she didn't even turn or say anything, just kept on walking to the large steel door.

"God dammit Faith!" I yelled at her, she stops In her tracks that almost caused me to crash into her back. She turns her head slightly to me as her eyes glow brightly under the light, but it isn't what's bothering me... It's the devilish smirk she is sending me.

"Don't underestimate me Titan" she whispered, turning back around she continued with her walk as I followed behind her, my whole body is on edge.

We stop right in front of the iron door and without a effort she twists the large metal ring and the door opens.

To my surprise there was no guards or any one watching the doors, it made me more nervous. They can give a sneak attack and we all are fucked.

"Be careful!" I begged, she exits the room fully. I felt like a fool for telling her to be careful, she didn't need it, she can defeat a full army by herself.

"we need to hurry and get you to safety" she muttered, grabbing me by the arm by surprise I squirmed almost in her touch, her skin is burning hot as boiling water, it fits her burning rage.

We ran so fast past doors and up stairs to the level floor but as soon as we exits the front door I froze and so did Faith.

All of them were standing outside, waiting. My heart was going to explode, the leader of the mass of wolves stood in the front his dominance waving of him but it didn't come close it Faith's power, she over ruled it.

His gaze Mets Faith's golden glowing eyes, his eyes went wide as he couldn't believe what's his seeing.

"Oh My God!"

Well guys, a bonus chapter for you all!! Love you all to bits, and please, please moment down below what you think of my new books name I have chosen.

Lots of love

Niena