Chapter 36

Faith's pov.

Blood and screams filled my ears as more rogues came rushing toward me, Jack had an Army behind him, hundreds on hundreds of wolves.

Kace took shelter behind a rock, witch I'm grateful for, he doesn't have the strength to fight this, he won't servive. My body is already exhausted but my anger is whats keeping me on going, yet Jack stands back, just watching like a coward. Hiding behind his men.

A wolf charges at me from the side, side stepping I grabbed him around the throat, crushing his windpipe in the process.

My body screams to shift but I know of I shift now there is no turning back, shifting is granting my body to lose control, the control that I can't risk of losing.

So I kept on going, earning bites, slashes and bruises along the way.

__________

What seems that felt like hours my body gives in, my muscles ached, my slashes of the whipping started to pain. Just everything was giving in.

I fall to my knees in defeat, at least I know I will die trying, my main concern is Kace, what will become if him? Goddess please forgive me but I tried, I tried really hard.

Three wolves came to my side as they pinned me to the ground, the soil pushing into my wounded flesh, causing a painfull sensation. But I didn't protest. What's the use of doing so?

"You might be powerful Faith.... But you will never outsmart me. You may get your strength from the Goddess but it doesn't make you shit!" he yells, striding toward my pinned form.  "I own you" he snapped. My anger is boiling but my body can't react, I'm exhausted to the bone..

"All that you own is a cold heart" I snapped at him "your fate is sealed in Limbo"

"lucky me I geuss... You see, your a Lycan.. Immorality so I have a witch that can help me with that... I'm taking your blood, making me immortal, fun right?" he laughs sickly. My stomach twits in the thought of him doing this, his a sadistic fuck!

"a sick fucking game!" I seeched, my rage toward this monster is the only thing that Is keeping me conscious.

"It's a pity... To kill you, you could have been standing by my side you know" he muttered under his breath. His facial features blank for me to read as he folds his hands behind his back  "But you have decided to go against me" he roared, lunging forward grabbing my sliced throat in his hands that killed so many. At the force that he grabs me I try to struggle out of his grip but my body is to weak.

My eyes are shut as tightly as i possibly can close them, he lifts me up so that I am eye level to him, my feet lifting of the ground as my lungs begs for oxygen, I try and gasp for breath but it was held off by his hands squeezing my windpipe.

Just before I could fall unconscious a female voice yelled.

"Let her Go!" with that Jack dropped me to the ground as my body made a thud with the fall. Gasping the air in as i make sure to take a few lungs full of it, turning my head to the source of the women's voice.. My heart swelled.

In the front there stood a woman with raven black hair and lighting that swirls in her irises. And at the back of her stood all of them.

Beverly, Maddy, Jace, Xander, Jason and Victor.... They stand behind the unknown woman that has come to my rescue. Victor makes eye contact with me as soon as my eyes laid on him.

In a way he seems relieved to see me alive but horrified on the way I am damaged, and I would be to, if I were a human I would have been long dead.