Chapter 27

Faith's pov.

"what??" I asked in disbelieve, Beverly doesn't even look at me, none of them are. Finding out I am a Lycan and no one thought about telling me, makes me angry, upset. It is a important peace of information that none of them thought about telling me.

"I meant to tell you, I just didn't know how" Beverly muttered under her breath as he gaze goes to her hands on her lap, John on the other hand is complete silent as he just watches our movement, he is clearly shocked about the new information, so am I.

"That isn't a excuse Beverly!" I raised my voice, carrying my anger on my voice.

She stays silent not uttering a single word, taking that as my opportunity, I get to my feet, giving them both a single stare before I walk right out the doors.

Me leaving the hospital was the best thing I could have done, my emotions is all over the place, I don't want to cause any drama, so I'd rather just walk away and cool down and later on talk to them again.

After spending months in the wild, I went up to my old room to get some new and fresh clothes of mine, thankfully no one has moved or tooken away my belongings.

Savaging through the drawers I came across black tight leggings and a tank top, grabbing those with some underwear I went straight to the bathroom,

Turning on the hot water as i wait for the bath tub to fill up, I can't help to wonder what my life would have been like if I didn't go through this... Pain. Who would my pups have been.

Snapping myself out of my thoughts and closing the tap, stripping myself down and climbing into the tub was amazing, the warm water soaking my skin with its warmth and its gentleness, ooh how I have missed this. Everytime we all would go wash ourselves off in the river or dam, it got to horrible, so this is the heavens cloud.

Spending hours in the warm water I finally decided to step out, I only wish I could have layed in there for a little longer but I knew I had stuff to sort out.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

"Victor, where is Beverly and Jace?" I asked a bit irritated, for surely he must have known about the Lycan story that he is one of them himself.

"well last time I have seem them was when you and Beverly came and fetched Jace why?" he asked a bit concerning, but I'm not telling him why. I will confront him later, and find out why didn't he say anything.

"I just need to ask her something about.. Belongings" I answered I bit to quick, I can't lie, even if I wanted to but u struggle.

"OK, well maybe they are still at the hospital?" he asked clueless, slumping my shoulders I turn around and walk away, the life in my body is drained, I feel tired, I just want to go lay down and sleep.

After walking for several minutes I finally come by a beautiful garden with clean cut grass and flowers all around, this is the view I had saw when I passed here a few months ago, before I got captured. Dragging my feet to the garden, I fall straight on my back.

Closing my eyes as the fresh air welcomes itself into my lungs, my finger tips touching the soil and the grass, the texture is amazing, mother nature has given us so much to enjoy and love, but yet we still take it for granted, the birds chirping can be heard, the son kissing my cheeks with its warmth.

But my comfort was snatched away from me by the thought of Zack made itself welcome, I hated it that there was still a bond, I can't be mated to him anymore, he has Mara now.

Getting to my feet, I need to break this bond, and soon!

So I will pray to the Moon Goddess.