chapter 5

(Heyy guys please send covers for me i really need a better cover my email is open)

Email: chansevanstaden@gmail.com

Instagram: NienaFianshi

ZACK UP TOP!

---------------

Faith.

Last night was hectic. The women hurried their children into the rooms as soon as i stepped foot into the house. It breaks my heart. I don't want them to be afraid of me never. Zack told me they would come to love me as soon as they know me..

I got out of my comfy bed groaning. I don't really want to get out of bed its to comfortable and after sleeping for months on a broken bed that hurts you. This is better then heaven.

My head snapped to the door as Zack just bursts through the door my eyes went wide. I stood up to ask him what is wrong but i was cut short when he holds up his hand.

"You better come. The Alpha and Luna want a meeting with you. Here is 3 Alphas aswell they are going to deside if you should stay or go" he said as i saw a climse of distress playing inside his irises. I thought this was already taken care of. I thought i am already apart of the pack.

"I don't understand?" I question. He exhaled a breath and took my hand in his i can't help and feel save by his touch it brings so much comfort to me.

"I don't really what is going on. But apparently Alpha has broken a law by inviting a rogue into his pack" he pleeded as i just stare. This is bad i never thought the Alpha would get in trouble for this. If i need to leave i will.

------------

After about 15minutes we arrived at the pack house. Its soo brautiful its a 3 story building with this old clasic stone walls but that is nothing compared to the inside. Chandeliers hanging on the ceiling. Portraits at each wall. I guess where i am currently standing now is the living room. It has an big fireplace black and white theme everywhere i look. It simply takes your breath away.

"You can look later we have to get to the meeting" Zacks voice interrupted my thoughts. I follow Zack up the stairs till at the last story. He led me to this big double door and opened for me to enter first. I took a deep breath and cathering al the courage i have to face these Alpha's.

As i entered i can clearly see who is the Alpha's my dad always taught me to bow your head it means you show them respect and i do bow my head.. Zack took my hand and led me to the middle of the table. The luna sitting in front of me and Alpha John at the head of the table. The other 2 Alpha's are a few chairs away from me. Zack has taken a seat right next to me. But i feel boxed and it made me uncomfortable.

"Soo from what pack are you from?" The Alpha on the left side of me asked.

"I am from the Stone Pack Alpha" is all i said as he wrote it down in his... Book of works book.

"I heard the pack suffered a great loss no servivers beside from you" she muttered as he looks up from his book to me. I only nodded.

"Do you have any proof about the rogue attack?" He asked calm but i can sense the inpatients in his voice.

"No" was barely a whisper.

"That's what i thought." He answers. What am i suppose to do. I have no business in the attack but now they are doubting me and i understand it but for once i wish someone can listen to me.

"You should let her out of your back there is a big chance that she is lying John" the Alpha on the right side of me blurts out while looking at Alpha John.