chapter 9

Zack's POV

Over the discussion in the middle of the road with Michael he hasn't even talked or looked at me, I was meant to keep this a secret but he has the right to know. Sophie has told me that she wont tell anyone of her vision and I am grateful for that. Every second I wobdeer what will Faith do when she finds out we are mates. We can only wait and see I geuss.

"ZACK!?" Alpha John bellowed as my thought were broken. Narrowing my eyes at him, geuss I missed everything he just said

"Sorry what did you say?" I asked as he only shook his head. I can see he is frustrated as well. This rogue attack took us by surprise.

"I said. I am calling the north side for help, you go to the east, explain everything to them about the attack, and I requested their help." He muttered as he went through his draws looking for his contact books. There is a lot of pack's out there. That is why each Alpha has a book with every contact detail in it.

"Here" he tossed me the book of the East. "Go to Alpha Eric and tell him everything. I expect him by tomorrow evening" he pleeds as I stood from my chair. I know where Alpha Eric's residence is. Is a good 7hour run from here.

----------------------

Standing on the edge of Alpha Eric's Territory lines, I patted out of breath. Its been a long while since I ran that far.

As soon as my feet has touched their lands I can hear their feet all over. They don't shift if it isn't needed. Eric's pack is known as the RedPack. They are powerful but their believes in the Moon Goddess is very weak.

"State your business!?" A man stepped around the tree only wearing shorts and a T-shirt. I can smell his the beta after all I am third in command.

"Was send here to deliver a message from Alpha John, I mean no harm" I pleed as he went into thought for a moment then his gaze snaps back up to me.

"The Infinity Pack?" He questions and I only nod. So they have heard of us.

"Very well follow me" he prompts as he turns around and I guess that is my turn to follow and so I did

After a good 10 minute walk we arrive in the back yard of the Alpha's house. It is a good 3storey high an very country like. I have never met Eric before but I have heard he is still young and haven't found his mate, I miss Faith honestly the mate bond isn't there yet but to know she is my mate warms my heart.

Entering the house it hits me with warmth that welcomes me with it and smelling the wood I know the fire place is turned on.

"This way" he said from next to me as he led me up the stairs to the second floor "I'm Zack" I introduced  my self as he inhales

"I am Cal" is all he said as I only nodded in this short response, I guess this pack isn't talkative at all

Walking a fair amount of time in the hallways Cal suddenly stops me "he will meet you here" he murmur as he walk away before I could say a thank you.

Short while after he came walking casually down the hallway. He must be a bit older then me but he has ash blond hair and blue eyes, his presences screams power but every Alpha does.

"Shall we talk in my office?" He asked as he turns to his right opening the door that I assume is his office. I nodded and entered first and he followed right after me. He walks to his table taking a seat as he beacons me to sit as well and I followed.

"Sorry to bother you at this hour Alpha but my Alpha needs assistance from you, he send me to come and requests a meeting for tomorrow evening" I pleed as he only stars at the table.

"Why does he need my presence?" He demanded. I can see now why everyone despise him, he cares about himself.

"The Infinity Pack will be under attack by the end of the week and its in 3days, we don't know how many rogues will be there Alpha John just want to be prepared" I proclaim. And its true John wants to be prepared we might never know what we walk into. Alpha Eric only plays with the end of the pages of his papers on the desk.

"Well that isn't my problem now is it?" He said flatly as he seems bored. This makes me mad. Before I be came third in command John helped Eric's pack a lot and this is the thank you?

"Alpha John helped you a lot Alpha. All he asks is for a little help" I try to reason but the bug bad Alpha doesn't budge.

"Yes he indeed helped me in the past, but this is the present not the past boy" he scoffed as he stood from his chair straighting it. How dare he do this.

"Honestly that doesn't seem fair at all" I spat, I know wrong move toward a Alpha but anger is boiling inside me like lava I can't hold it.

"And what would you know about fair?" His voice calm but dangerous. He is testing me right now and I have something up my sleeve for him.

"Firstly I would help those in need, secondly I would be understanding, thirdly" I stood from my chair and stood right in front of him "I would be caring. Last but not least, don't be a heartless prick that only cares for his ego!" I bellowed and I could see the confusion and anger seething off him but I didn't care I said it.

Walking down stairs to the front door Eric hasn't said anything but I knew it was my moment to leave other wise I would have been talk meat.

"That was a wise and stupit thing you did" a voice out of nowhere came spinning around I see Cal standing next to the stairs awaiting for me.

"Why you say that?" I asked and he only smiled at !me. He find this funny?!.

"You were the first one who opened your mouth to him and u aren't even from this pack, impressive I have to say. But anyways you did good but I can't believe you made it out, don't warty though he will come around" he said as he walks to me. So he heard everything? Great.

"Place isn't sound proof like other pack's that is how I heard u guys. But anyways. See you again Zack, maybe soon again" he pleeds as he patted my back and walks away.

After exiting the house its already midnight the cool air sending shivers down my spine, this is the best time for a run. Making my way to the forest I start to strip from my cloths for the shift..

I want to see my mate, I know she is in a coma but I want to be there when she wakes up, I want to be with her no matter what, she is my little Angel from above My beautiful mate.

Well guys as promised!!!!!! Hope you enjoyed!.