Chapter 29

Hi! I just want to say sorry for the late update.

It's just things was very hectic here with my work.

OH yeah! I wanted to ask.

WHO IS YOUR FAVORITE CHARACTER?

Faith's pov.

"Xander! Did you use my toothbrush?" Jason's voice yelled from upstairs, after I fell asleep on the lazy swing last night, Victor carried me inside during the time and i didn't even notice. I have to say the house has a very welcoming aura around it, it makes me feel at home and I feel accepted for once.

"no you idiot, I have my own" Xander  yells back with a bit irritated voice. Maddy and Beverly is now busy in the kitchen, preparing breakfast, me, I'm sitting in the living room and admiring everything around me. Books all lines up on book shelves, a old classic fireplace that I haven't seen in years, even the furniture is old but it's still comfy. And for Victor, he's still sleeping. I snack out before he could even wake up..

"is Victor still asleep?" Jace spoke from next to me as he turns the page of his book that is called 'blood on the horizon'

"no, I snuck out while he was still snoring I don't want to disturb him" I told him calmly, he closes his book and just stares at me for a moment.

"how are you doing Faith?" he asks seriously, truth is. I am happy about Victor, actually I am thrilled, but the things of Zack is still hurting me.

"better to say the least, Zack can go back to Mara now and.... Move on with his life. I, I just want to be happy for once Jace" I whisper back to him, he seems in thought as he searches for the right words but I don't need it, I believe the Moon Goddess will make everything alright.

"Hey think of it this way, everything happens for a reason Faith. Victor will take care of you, he was from the beginning Font of you. And now that you are his second mate... He won't let you slip through his fingers, trust me on this" he sends me a assuring smile. I really hope he means it, it I end up getting hurt again... I won't be able to take it.

"next subject. Where is your mate? Or have you not found one yet?" I decided to ask. And by the looks of it, my question has affected him.

"His not allowed to have a mate" a soft voice from behind me answers his question, and I just know who it is. Looks like he has decided to wake up. By his strong yet gentle voice my body stiffens. But the real question is.. Why can't he have a mate. Alan also said he can't have a mate.

"It's.. Apart of a gene In your family, it's rare but it happens. The same goes with Zack's brother" my heart aches for both of them, and Victor just answered my question I was thinking. But why? Did they do something wrong to deserve this?.

"I'm sorry." is all I could say, it wasn't my place to be asking anyway.

"Don't be, you deserved to know" Jace informed me, but I can see the heart ache and the suffering, I can feel it coming of him in waves.

"isn't there anyway to help you?" I ask out of hope, he seems taken aback as he narrows his eyes at me.

"no, but I can tell you what can help.. Breakfast" he smiles as he gets to his feet, walking the short distance I can't help and stare at the back of his head.

Victor came around the couch as he took my hand in his, the sparks flowing through my body, his soft gently touch is what is keeping me here.

"hmm, I never got to say good morning to my beautiful mate" he winks at me as he purrs the words out, it makes my heart flatter by the way he is touching me, it makes me want to touch him in ways that I couldn't imagine.

"well then" I bend forward till my face was close to his "you are to late" I whisper in his ear, I can see him stiffen as he just glares at me, one thing is for sure. I am pushing all the right buttons.

Sliding my hand over his bare chest only makes him sniffen more, his muscles ripple and flex under my touch, clenching his jaw he closes his eyes from me. He is trying to control himself.

"y-you... Stop" he shuttered out as he gritted through his teeth, I want to laugh but I have more up my sleeve. Making my way to his v line he even stiffens more. I thank the Moon Goddess that no one is around to see this.

"you are going to regret this if you keep on doing this to me" he whispers out. I can see his voice peeking through his eyes, he likes this, where Victor can't control it.

"Why?" i  taunt as I make my way down further.

"This is Torture" he chokes out as he keeps his eyes shut.

"You guys can fuck another time!" Maddy yells from the kitchen. I rib my hand away, I can feel the redness on my cheeks, they must have heard us speaking that could be the only way. Victor is shocked to say the least.

Getting to My feet as Victor doesn't move.

" what's wrong? " I ask as I stare down at him where he still sits on his knees. He looks up nervous at me before he opens his mouth.

"I can't get up" he whispers yelled at me, I firstly got concerned, getting to my knees with him I could clearly see why. Oh I surely did push the right bottens.

"it's your fault" he yells softly back again. I burst out laughing at his frustration. He has one hard on bonor right now and I did that. My laughing got so bad that the rest of the guys came running out the kitchen to see what is wrong, Victor automatically covered his.. Yeah, but it was to late, Beverly was to fast for him as she starts giggling hystericalluly.

"bonor alert!" Xander cheers, Victor tries to hide it as he gets to his feet and up the stairs, I feel kinda bad for Embarrassing him like that though.

"go easy on him, his rough" Jason mocks as I turn I see everyone looking at me, at this moment I feel like I can just vanish from the face of the earth.

"don't worry, it's not so bad" Maddy tries and help me with my embarrassment, truthfully, I don't care, me and Victor is mates and it's apart of what mates are, I shouldn't be embarrassed about it.

"yeah... Breakfast?" I change the subject as fast as I can.

"Yes! Come and eat before it gets cold" Beverly leads the way as the rest of us follow after. I have to say they out done themselves, on the table are flesh or age juice my favorite, bacon and eggs, sausage and loads more.

Taking a seat in the middle of the table, Victor soon enters as his... Bonor is completely gone. Smiling at him as he returns it, he soon took the seat right next to me where Maddy wanted to sit.

"why don't you go and sit on the end of the table Victor?" she tries to move him of the chair but he doesn't budge.

"Why don't you go sit there? I'm sitting with my Mate and that is final" he warns her softly, she sigh in defeat as she made her way to the end of the table where Jace, Beverly and Xander is seated.

"A little to harsh don't you think?" I mock as I lift a eyebrow at him, he smirks at me as he moves forward and placing a kiss on my neck, it sends shivers down my spine.

"anything for you my love" he whispers softly near my ear, now I understand why he got so frustrated with me, he is teasing me right in front of everyone.

Pulling away after noticing Beverly and Jace has been watching us, but they don't say a word against it. Witch I appreciate a lot, apart of me wants to do what I want to do but the other part is telling me to wait, I don't want to get marked right now it's to early, I don't want to get hurt again like I did with Zack. If I get hurt again, I Wil surly be losing all my control, and then there is no turning back.

Well guys I hope you enjoy the chapter so far, remember the Question I had ask up top, WHO IS YOUR FAVORITE CHARACTER IN THE BOOK

Lots of love

Niena