Chapter 22

Beverly's pov.

Standing from the distance, we watch Faith with Jack. Faith never knew that everyone here has a gift from the moon. Maddy can make you see things and that is what Faith is seeing now, it's not real. It's a test.

Jace can control earth, that is why we can get so easily food, Jason, he can relax a wolf.

And Victor has the hardest gift, he can take away any pain, then he carries it on his shoulders, that is why Faith hasn't felt the pain of the bond yet, it's all Victor. He keeps the pain away from her heart..

"Make him aggressive" I tell Maddy as she only nods, the test have to end fast otherwise it will be unprinted in her brain. Maddy closes her eyes and focus. We al turn to look what happens. Jack takes a step forward, angrily as she only takes a step back.

"Get away from me!" she yelled at him, I just hope she passes this test,

"Or what? We had so much fun, c'mon Faithy don't be like that" he mocks as he pouts. Crabbing her by her wrists, she winches,closing my eyes and pray for the best.

Victor seems more uneasy then the rest of us, it's really sad that what happened with his mate, he barely got to be with her and she got killed by a rogue, they didn't even mark each other yet.

"if I were you I'd let go Jack!" she hissed at him, he pulled her into him with force as she only gulped.

"Keep saying my name like that, it turns me on" he passionately point. We all turn to Maddy who's face are red.

"Seriously Mads, that's so wrong!" Jace yelled whispered. It's kinda funny but this is a serious matter.

"your name is poison, you are no worthy!" she spat back, this test is going good, she isn't showing any aggression.

"hmm, you sure about that? I can always show you I can be worthy" he whispered in her hear, disgusting.

"Fucksakes Maddy" this time it's Victor who snaps at her. Cover my eyes I can't believe I'm stuck with these idiots.

"it's funny OK!" she defends herself, wish she only got a glare from me.

"stop screwing around, time for the last straw, time to get ruff" I ordered her as she looked straight ahead.

Jack grabs both her arms in one hand as he ripped her shirt open. I can't believe Maddy does this! Faith seems very calm of the matter. And it worries me.

Opening her eyes it was glowing gold "That's it!" I cheered, she's dealing the right way with this, she stands still as he rubs up her breast as the boys behind me look away for respect.

"not this time" she smiles coyly, she opens her fists and I can mentally see waves coming out of her hands as Jack flies through a tree trunk, is it was really him, he surely would be dead.

"Oh my-- fuck..." Jace stands wide mouth, I never expected Faith to have so much control and power, she's ready. She's in full control.

"OK lets go and congrates her, she past the test, she'll we?" I asked as they all nodded, walking to Faith was silent, she still stood there and breath heavily. Snapping her head to us as she notice us, she rushed to us as she tackled me in a hug.

"I'm so happy you guys are OK, I went looking for you and when I couldn't find you h-he showed up and I ju-" I cut her off by her nervous blabbering, she stares at me waiting for what ever I have to say.

"Faith, this was the final test, too see what you will do when you face him. And you passed" I said calmly. Her face screws up with some emotions mostly relieve and shock. I knew she would be pissed but to my surprise she is taking it pretty well. The others passed me to go to their tents so it's just me and Faith.

"how did you do it?" she asked slowly, I gave her a smile, taking her hand.

"sweety, everyone here has a gift, Maddy can make you see things, Jace can control earth, Jason can make your wolf feel at ease and Xander can.. Well he just got the gift of overwhelming strength" I ended as I giggled, she seemed in thought for a moment before nodding at me.

"and Victor?"she asked calmly, her curiosity getting the best of her again, I promised Victor I wouldn't tell her.

"That's something he have to tell you himself" I assured her, sighting she walked to the broken and casually sits down. Making My way toward her I hear Maddy call my name and I can hear by her tone it's important, telling Faith I Wil be right back I make my way to her, stopping in mid walk, Victor lays on the ground groaning in pain.

"What is going on?" I inquire as they only look up at me, Victor is dripping of the pain, kneeling by his side and soothing his arm he looks up to me with pleading eyes.

"Talk to me Victor" I asked softly, he looks desperate, scared and hurt.

"Zack" is all he Said. Curling around as another wave of pain strikes through his body Jace a and Xander hold him down so he doesn't move so much.

"What is happening!?" getting frustrated, he bobbed his head backwards, sometimes is really wrong, something happened to Zack.

"Is he dead?" I ask flatly, his in so much pain he can't even talk to me.

"no but he will be" he choked out, getting closer I am more stressed now, did the rogues attack or is he dying?

"Victor please just say something" I begged.

"Zack... He.. He is re- rejecting the bond... He mated with another female" he whispered as he curled again with pain, this is not possible! The Moon Goddess has shown me her past, she was meant to be happy with Zack and her pups, he's rejecting her!

"The pups! She's going to lose them! Without the bond and Zack there is No meaning of her pregnancy!" Xander panicked, but it's to late.

Running to Faith there lies a pool of blood under her legs, she got a miscarriage, tears rolling down her cheeks, she can't feel the rejection, Victor is Saving her from that pain. Without a second Xander and Jace is holding Faith as she collapsed to the floor, everything is going in slow motion.

Faith is screaming of the loss of her pups, it was to late, as soon as a mate reject another, what ever is holding them together will perish and die.

ZACK wasn't loyal and fate worthy to her. He saw another chance and he took it, but he didn't know if it wasn't for Victor, she'll surely be dead.

"we have to get her to a pack hospital!" Xander bellowed, snapping me out of my thoughts I help them lift Faith's weak body.

We run with her to the nearest pack, Whitestone pack, stepping over their border line it didn't take them long before they got us.

" state your business! " the man ordered, flickering his gaze to Faith who is still bleeding.

"she needs help, I beg of you!" begged Jace before I could speak. The man seemed bored as he takes a few steps closer.

"what's the mater with her?" he asked carelessly, my temper is thinner then a threat, faith looks around of hopes so see someone, Zack.

"She got a miscarriage!" I spat, I am losing my patience with this sarcastic duck head!.

He scoffed before turning to face me "well then... Take her to her mate" he mutters in disrespect. That's it!

"listen you asshole! You are the nearest pack that we can reach, so stop your stupidity and help us! We are Not rogues and you know it! If I could I would have tooken her to her mate  but he rejected her!" I blurted out, instantly regretted it, Faith narrows her eyes at me, I should have kept my mouth.

"What?" she asked simply but sternly, anger and confusion having a battle on her face.

"Zack has rejected you Faith, that is why you got a miscarriage, Victor was the one who kept you save from the pain, he is carrying that pain now, from your rejection that is why you don't feel it"