Chapter 33

Chapter dedicated to bootycheeks122

Thank you for all your support and sweet comments, I do really appreciate it a lot!

I would also like to ask my fellow readers to go and read her book 'Non-Human' you would love it.! She's really talented and sweet.

With that said, enjoy the Chapter.

!!!!!!!!!! SONG UP TOP MATCHES THIS CHAPTER!!!!!!!

Faith's pov.

*week later*

It's been horrible here so far, I haven't had something to eat In days and I don't think I want to eat. Jack has started the injections again, i had two shots already and I can feel my body is starting to weaken by the hour. My wolf went into hiding again so it's no use reaching out to her for help. I am utterly useless now, my life rests in the hand of the Moon Goddess.

After Kace has told me Jack wants me to be his Queen for this little circus, I want to stay as a far distance as possible from him, I'd rather die then to be one of him or any of them. So far Kace is the only one that seems a bit Normal even if he supports the low life of a leader he has.

Bringing me back to the moment and out of my thoughts I truly feel how cold and sore my finger tips is, it's winter now and I'm sitting on the cold floor while Jack is tugged in his bed, just staring at him makes me want to vomit. I still don't get it, why is he this kind of person.

Closing my eyes as I bring my hands to my mouth to try and warm them, I lean my head up against the wall like I do every night, sleep came very slow for me, despite my body dying of the cold..

___________

My eyes flew open by a sharp pain in my arm, focusing on the source i see Jack jabbing a syringe into my arm loaded with Redlocks.

"You got what you wanted! Why are you doing this to me again!" I bellow, he seems unfazed as he stares at me blankly.

"It's only to make you stronger" he muses, it only pisses me of more, my body is already damage as it is, snapping at him I slap him right across the face and I instantly regretted it.

Turning to me as my hand mark is slowly becoming a deep read "Not. SO. fast" he says as he takes ahold of my thick hair and pulling me into his chest. Taking both my hands to push him away despite the pain he is causing my poor hair to go through it.

"You will be taught a lesson not to disrespect me Faith!" he whispers darkly in my ear as he starts to drag me out of the room, to a destination I have no idea, but I didn't go freely as I kicked and screamed as he kept dragging me along.

We ventured down some stairs as it seems to get even colder the lower we go, my throat is horse of the screaming to I stopped in defeat but my legs and arms didn't seas their asults toward him. After felt like hours of pulling he stopped as blood and dead flesh made its way up my nostrils. Cringing, I might have a idea we I am.

The Dungeon.

He legs go of my hair as I drop the the clammy ground, it feels wet and slightly slimy under my palm, scrambling to my feet I get a good look at the place. A long dark hallway is stretched out with cell doors but at the end of the hallways against the wall is chains hanging of it, strapping someone to it to torture it.

"you see that?" he points to the wall I'm staring at  "That's meant for you" he muttered, my blood rungs cold as he grabs me at the back of the neck, dragging me past the holding cells. My heart is pounding against my chest like drums being played in a abusive manner.

We reached the wall as he smiles up to it as if he admiring his work, his sadistic work. He turns to me as he looks at me deeply, searching my face.

"Your so beautiful" he claims as he caress my cheek "I will give you one change, I want you to rule by my side, be my mate"

At first I thought he were joking but he wasn't. Sometimes I think his lonely so he forces people to be with him cause no one likes him, everyone dispise him.

"After everything you have done to me" I start of, my hatred carrying my voice "you want me to be by your side, be your mate, we aren't even chosen, even if you were my mate I would reject you in a heart beat! You are messed up... My answer is NO" I have touched a nerve, his face falls to real hurt, something I have never seen before, it's actually pathetic.

"Fine, you will carry the consequences, you will be wiped every day until you change your mind" with that he drags me up the wall as he binds my hands on each side as well as my feet, I'm flouting in air right now, the chains already start to hurt my wrists as I hang. Jack seems pleased to see me like this as he turns his back on me and walk out of the dungeon.

As soon as he left a other man entered as I wip dangles in his hands as he takes each, this man has a darm energy to him, he's here to survive his King and no one else, his almost Black eyes stare me down, his black messy hair and his dark close.

He stops right in front of me, not uttering a word, staring back at him showing no fear or what so ever, but in the inside I am terrified to death, I know if you get wiped to many times it can cause death.

"Pretty one you are..." he gives me a half mouth smile that is sicking to the soul.. He undangles the wip from his waist, stretching it out, I prepared myself but he waits for my answer.

"Why are you you with him?" is the only thing I could think of right now, he raised a brow at me by my unexpected question.

"I have my Reasons, why are you here?" he asks, his voice sounds like venom, he was brain washed to many times by Jack.

"He gets pleasure in torturing people I guess, it's not the first time I'm here" I muses, he paused for a second as he takes a good look at me, his eyes widen in shock as he realized something.

"Oh my God! You are Faith aren't you?!" he asked surprised, a small smile dancing on his lips.

"One and only" I mock.

"The chosen one, we all have heard of you, Jack changed you, gifted you actually" he cheers, like I'm the best thing he ever saw.

"no! He poisoned me! It caused my blood to mutate, the so called gift... The Moon Goddess gave it to me, not him!" I snap at him. My anger is boiling inside of me.. His lifeless face returned as he gets the wip ready for my punishment.

"yeah well, not my problem, keep still, wouldn't want to hurt that pretty little face of yours" he spits. Lifting his arms as he swings the wip right across my stomach, screaming out of pain as I feel the blood run down my stomach.

He lifts his arm again, this time it was my breaths that gets the wip. Warm blood soon soaked my white t-shirt.

It felt like hours since he kept on slicing and whipping me, once he was done my body was left broken and bloody, my stomach had a a lot of deep cuts and my chest, my thighs got sliced to but not so bad.

My body feels numb, the pain still is there, unbearable pain. My throat hurts from all the screaming and crying for help, screaming for the Moon Goddess to take me home. I never wanted death as much as I wanted it now. The blood keeps on flowing as my tears died up, replaced with agony. Why me? What have I done so wrong to deserve this?

What is to become of me?

Whatsapp guys!!?? What do ya think?? Let me know in the comments below please!

Lots of love

Niena