Chapter 17

Zack's POV.

I sended Faith home, I asked Alan to take her home. She was devistaded she couldn't even talk to me. My father was out of place to talk to my mate that way. If it wasn't for her I would surely be dead. But he doesn't see it that way. My father believes in old centuries, you kill rogues no matter what the cost of it.

Sitting in the living room with my mom and dad his still angry but I don't give a shit if he can't accept Faith as my mate he can go dive of a cliff for AL that I care!

"honey please just listen to your son, your ego isn't the only thing that counts here" moms tries to reason but dad only stairs into space not even giving any movement.

"dad, Faith isn't a pure Rogue she was forced to be one. Her whole pack was burned alive, dad she and her family was left to survive in the wild by themselves. Please just give her a chance" I begged. He snapped his head to me considering on something before he nodded.

"fine. She better be worth it Zack. And why did you mark her so soon? Me and your mother told you so many times that we want to meet your mate before you mark her" he questioned. Honestly I didn't think I wanted to claim her as soon as possible I don't want any other unmated male near her..

"it's my choice dad, I wanted to do it and I'm sorry I didn't come to you sooner though" I muttered, and for once my dad has an understanding expression on his face. "I want you to apologize to her. For treating her that way" I demanded, exhaling he stood up fiddling with his ruffled hair. My father was always strict but I'm a grown wolf now. This is my life not his.

"I'll go this evening to her then. Are we dismissed?" I nodded, he went straight away upstairs. My mom giving me a side glare. "that was quite easy, I feel bad for her to go through that" my mom muttered. She's always a kind hearted person she doesn't judge a person doesn't matter who you are. I can always count on her for support.

"yeah me to. Faith is a sweet girl she won't hurt a fly I promise" I add, she gives me a warm smile. I believe Faith and my Mom Wil get along very well they share the same personality.

"I know sweety. After your father has apologized and she feels comfortable to come we Wil have a nice long family dinner" she cheers. Mom always wanted me to have a mate and now that I have one she seems over the moon and I'm glad she accepted her for who she is.

"sounds awesome mom i-" I was cut sort by the front door opening. Peeking my head around the corner it's Alan and his loud feet. He almost ribbed the door of, standing there with a confused expression as I stare at him.

"what?" he simply asked. Shaking my head I turned around and went back Into the living room flopping on the couch. Soon Alan entered still confused.

"boy you better treat my house with care otherwise I Wil treat you with violence I swear that to you" my mom snapped at him, caused me to get a fit with laughter. My mom can get real funny and serious at the same time. That is what I love about her she has an amazing sense of humor..

"no you won't!" Alan pretended to be hurt pouting sarcastically, my laughter has calmed down a bit. Listening to these two arguing is the best.

"ooh yes I surely would!" mom bites back "I brought you into this world and I can take you out of it" she continues my laughter was muffled as I tried to keep in in. Only if Faith was here to witness it.

"Alan if you don't shut up now I Wil punch your lights out!" dad yelled from upstairs clearly he hears everything, we all laugh a bit but stopped as soon as we began.

"so Faith huh. She's cute!" Alan took a seat next to me wiggling his eye brows at me. His always over his own shoes.

"touch her and I swear you will never see the sunlight again" I warned, he only gave me a smirk. I know he won't try anything he's respectful toward women and I have to say that was my mother who taught him to be this way, the same goes toward me as well.

"nah don't warry big brother" he simply muttered grabbing his phone out of his pocket and immediately he started texting with someone I don't know. Alan is a phone and text person he loves it but me. Well I like to be in person.

"well boys I'm going to get food ready. Who wants to eat now?" she asked while standing from the couch.

"yeah sure you can dish up mom. Can you make a plate for Faith as well?" I ask I'm not going to eat if I know she didn't eat yet. My mom only nodded and walked toward the kitchen.

My father soon came down stairs giving my brother a glare. With my brother only laughed at. My dad and brother were fighting a lot but soon they sorted it out.

"is Faith at home now?" he questioned. His all dresses and hair done so I guessed when he went upstairs he got dressed for going to Faith.

"Yes she's home and save" my brother replied. He was the one who dropped her off for me while I sorted out this crap my dad nodded seemingly in thought.

"does she likes flowers?" he adds. It seems he is taking this seriously and that makes me happy he's making a effort to make her feel welcomed after he brutally insulted her.

"well... Ah... Red roses is her favorite" I Said, with that he gives me a quick thank you and his out the door soon. I don't even know what is he going to say to her.

"this should be interesting" Alan commented next to me. I wish I could just slap him but I know if I do so I would easily slap his jaw of.

"shut. Up. Alan!" I warned witch he held his hands up. "this is a great deal for me! I don't need your fucking stupidity Alan!" I snapped at him, exhaling he nodded his head in understanding I truly don't have time for his games right now I'm worried about Faith I am afraid my father would lash out on her again. Shaking my right leg to try and calm my nervous my mom's come walking I with two plates of mouth watering food. Crispy potatoes, grilled beef, pees, rice with sweet souce on top and vegetables with cheese souce. Alan grabs his as soon as mom placed it on the table he started. Forcing a use chuck of beef into his mouth. I can't believe I'm related to this asshole.

"Alan cam you please eat like a normal person!?" mom's voice echoed, looking up to her he swollows his food to reply her.

"mom we are werewolves we are meant to eat like animals" was his comment, moms guys go's wide. Here we go again.

"not In my house! I didn't raise you like this you stupid baboon!" she yelled at him. I almost choked on my rice as she told him this but Alan had another thing coming.

"well.. You didn't raise Zack to have sex and get a girl pregnant" he snapped back. This got my intention and not in a good way. Mom stood up from her seat and walked toward Alan. She's angry that I can tell you.

"your brother is old enough and it's his mate. One day my child you will know the meaning but till then work on your prohorities, the way you are ruining your life now is going to catch up to you soon and then... Don't come to me crying" she spat, walking away up the stairs. Alan is silent moms words did something to him I can see it, it's the first time in years since she snapped like that.

"Alan. Mom is right you should get yourself together, one day you Wil understand the feeling of having a mate and to be loved. Your a good brother Alan. I will always look out for you." I spoke truth my brother did mean a lot to me he's my own blood.

Boring ending I know!! Hope you all enjoyed the chapter

Comment below if you have any questions or options I Wil answer
.

Love ya all wolfies