chapter 10

Faith's POV

Seeing stars all around me reminds me of home but I am not home or awake I am asleep. My body is light and my thoughts are clear, I am drifting in space and my destination is somewhere I don't know. Closing my eyes I feel happy and free no care in the world.

Opening my mind seeing a bright light coming toward me, its right in front of me now. This energy force has so much peace and love to it. Al of a sudden it touches me, my body feeling warmer electric waves all over my body, and there was this voice so sweet and soft.

"My dear child, you have been through so many things and I am gifting you with something special, use it well, there will be more attacks in the future. As soon as you wake up you will feel your gift, it will be overwhelming at first but use it on the enemies its your best weapon and ur kindness, go before its too late" she finished. This sweet voice is the moon Goddess there is no other explanation.

She let's me go and I'm falling but its not fast its a slow speed. She says I have a gift? I should use it wisely, but what could it be?

-------------

My body is numb. Cracking my eye lids open was hard my throat is on fire how long was I out?

Trying the third time I fully open my lids but shut them again the daylight streaming through the windows blinds me for a while, but as soon as my eyes adjusted to the harsh light I realized I am in the hospital the only sound I hear is the beeping sound of the heart monitor.

Fulling out my IV was painful enough, no one is around to help me. What day is it? I don't know. I don't even know if the rogues has attacked yet but I need to get to Alpha John.

Looking around for any sign of cloths I open the drawers of the hospital bed to reveal the last cloths I had on. Matthews properly put them there.

After putting on my cloths I heard a yarning but its not coming from here its my wolf, its like she just awoken from a nap. I mentally smiled at this its been so long since I felt her!

Walking out the hospital doors I felt energetic felt like I have slept long and now I am ready for anything, my brother? I haven't seen him yet. Walking in the road I get a rush of emotions as I pass wolves. Putty, disgust, disappointment and doubt I never felt these things before.

Pack house came into view shortly as I picked up my speed I have to talk to Alpha John about the attack and the next that is coming the moon Goddess told me of a gift and I think what I have been feeling is apart of it specially feeling their emotions.

Opening the doors I was struck by a cool breeze that sends shivers down my spine and I welcome it, it is extremely warm outside. A pack member walks up to me his emotions are scrambled mixture of hatred and dispose this makes my heart ache.

"What do you want?" He spat as he casually walks up to me with his big but slow strides. He has black hair and blond hair. Every man in this pack is attractive but the one person that stood out for me is Zack with his green eyes and blond brown hair. His build for perfection.

"Ah... Where is Alpha John?" I question as he only narrows his eyes at me. He still carries the same emotions.

"He is in his office with Michael and Zack, they are discussing of the rogue attack that you have brought to our door step!" He bellows and now its not just dispose and hatred but its also anger. This makes me angry I have nothing to do with the rogue attack. I was just a messenger. But my brother Is up there. While he thinks I am sleeping, I went to pass him but he blocked me off before I could pass. He roughly grabs me by my arm and fulling me backwards. Something clicked inside of me and I don't know what it is..

Before I could stop it I was shifting for the first time in months, it Hurter but I couldn't stop myself its like my wolf is stronger then she usually was.

"A white wolf?!" He muttered to himself as he backed of,a white wolf? I was never white I were always grey. Looking at my furr its true I am white as snow. Next moment I hear bones cracking. Snapping my gaze up I see he has shifted as well. This isn't going to go well.

-----------------

Zack's POV

"This is unacceptable Zack you disrespected a Alpha! I should have you punished" John spat as he hits his fists into the table.

"Sorry Alpha but I couldn't help it"  I pleeded as he only exhaled.

"I know and I understa-" he was cut of by crashing and growling from down stairs. All three of us snaps our heads to the door.

" someone is fight" is al he said as he stormed out of the door first as we followed suit. Running down the stairs you can hear several roars from two different wolves.

Coming to the end of the stairs my mouth dropped as Michael looked around for any sign of the wolves but nothing only broken glass holes in the walls and a lot of blood everywhere. The smell of it fills the fair.

Hearing a whimpering coming from the kitchen we follow the noise to see a brown an a snow white wolf. The rogue white wolf has  Josh by his neck not letting go. If he moves he's dead. But there isn't a white wolf in our pack who is this wolf?! A white wolf is also unique.

"SHIFT!!" John demanded, the whit wolf slowly letting go to reveal its fur not white anymore but red. Hearing the bones snap and crack soon there was two naked people in front of us one is Josh and the other..... Faith she brings her knees up to her chest. She is scared. Michael on the other hand rushes to her side giving her his jacket.

"Mate?" She whispers while looking at me. Oh God she feels it. My mate feels the bond. Firstly I am going to kill Josh myself for attacking Faith!

Lol hope u enjoyed!!!!!

If u want to send covers plz my email is open u would help dearly

Email: chansevanstaden@gmail.com