XII

It was the second week of January, which made Louis 27 weeks pregnant.

He had no idea how time had gone by so quickly, in his head, it seemed like he had just found out he was pregnant, but the truth was that he was only a week away from starting his third trimester of pregnancy, and he definitely wasn't ready for that.

But at least he had made a decision about his baby; and that was that he was going to give him or her up for adoption, and not to his mum, which he had thought about very carefully, and he was convinced that it was the right decision.

He still had to break the news to his mum, which he knew wasn't going to be pretty, and that was why he was putting it off.

But having decided that he was definitely going to put the baby up for adoption, meant that he now definitely had to talk to the baby's other dad, which he knew he had put off for far too long. So that day, when he came back home from work, he decided he was going to do it, so he went straight to grab Liam's computer, went to his room, opened Skype, signed in, and waited.

He wasn't sure if Bruno was even going to log into Skype at all, and he could've just called him on the phone, seeing as he had his number, but he knew this kind of news needed to be delivered face to face.

Over an hour passed, which Louis used to watch some travel vlogs on youtube, but nothing happened, so he got up and went to the kitchen to get ice cream, although it was going to be dinner time soon, and went back to his room.

He was almost done eating his ice-cream, when it happened, Bruno logged into Skype, and it made a knot form in Louis' stomach, which was a sign of how nervous he was, and he came close to just closing the laptop and not do it, but he knew he had to.

So he left the ice cream bowl aside, took a deep breath and tapped on the call button.

And it only took a few seconds, before the call was answered.

And there he was on the screen; the tall, muscular, dark hair, caramel skin, and pale green eyes man that had gotten Louis pregnant. He was definitely an attractive man, and that was what pulled Louis in when they first met, but there had never been feelings between them, just friendship... and sex.

"Louis, hi!" Bruno greeted him with a smile.

"Hi, Bruno" Louis replied, and smiled back at him.

"It's been so long, how are you? Still in Australia?" Bruno wondered, knowing that was the place Louis had gone to after Brazil.

"No, I'm in England, actually" Louis answered.

"England, really? What about you never wanting to go back?" Bruno questioned, his english perfect, it had always been.

"I didn't want to come back, but I had to" Louis answered truthfully.

"Why?" Bruno asked, his face confused.

"Because I'm..." Louis started, but hesitated, and he had to close his eyes to force himself to say "I'm pregnant".

"Oh?" was all Bruno said.

Louis was surprised by that, having expected another reaction, so he opened his eyes, and when he saw Bruno's expression, he realized the problem.

"It's yours, Bruno" Louis cleared up.

"Mine?" Bruno frowned.

"Yes".

"But that's impossible, we always used cöndoms, and the last time we were together was in..." Bruno trailed off, probably trying to think of the date.