XLV

When Louis opened his eyes, and stretched, he felt a lot more rested.

Julian was still sleeping next to him, but Harry, who had fallen asleep on Julian's other side wasn't there anymore, and there was a pillow there instead, but Louis could hear the shower running in the bathroom, and he knew his boyfriend had to be there.

And because they were on vacation, and Louis liked to be spontaneous, he grabbed another pillow to put on his side of the bed to keep Julian in place, he got undressed, went into the bathroom (leaving the door open in case Julian woke up and needed him), and he hopped in the shower, seeing his boyfriend there is all his naked glory.

"This is a nice surprise" Harry smirked, and wrapped his arms around Louis's small waist and brought him closer, so the water fell over both their bodies.

"I'm glad you like it" Louis smiled.

"I love it" Harry declared, and kissed Louis mouth, to then trailed kisses down his neck, while he spoke "And I love all of you, your body, your curves, your sweet skin and this beautiful ass".

Harry held Louis's ass tightly, squishing his butt cheeks and making their crotches touch, and Louis could automatically feel how hard Harry had gotten in just a minute, which was as hard as he was himself.

"My beautiful baby" Harry whispered in Louis' ear, and nibbled at his ear lobe, making Louis shudder.

"I need you" Louis begged.

"Bad?" Harry asked

"So bad" Louis answered, his voice a moan.

Harry pressed Louis against the wall, and lifted his right leg and wrapped it around his waist, and at the same time the pilot started nibbling the skin under Louis' ear, he felt his tip getting closer to his hole, and he craved it, he craved it as if he needed him to be able to exist.

And so instinctively he pushed his hips forward as he moaned 'need you', and Harry immediately responded by lifting Louis' other leg, keeping him in place against the wall, and in one swift move, he penetrated him, making Louis gasp in surprise, but he loved it.

Harry groaned as he got deeper inside of Louis, making the younger man moan, and it was all pleasure, because by now Harry knew exactly how to move to make Louis feel just that, complete and pure pleasure.

Louis started to breathe raggedly as Harry moved his hips against his, and he dug his nails on Harry's back to hold on to him, and although he was sure he was going to leave marks there, he didn't care at all, all he cared was what Harry was making him feel.

And he was making him feel like he had died and gone to heaven, so much so, that he ended up cuming even before Harry did, but Harry wasn't so far behind.

"God, I love you" Harry chuckled as he pulled out, and let Louis' legs go down, which were actually a little wobbly now.

Louis laughed too, and then bit his lip, knowing his little spontaneous decision had made Harry happy, and he always wanted to make Harry happy, he deserved it.

"Can we do something?" Louis asked.

"Whatever you want, my beautiful, perfect baby" Harry replied, as he held Louis' face with his hands.

"Can we have sex every day while on vacation?" Louis begged.

"You didn't even have to ask, but count me in" Harry grinned.

"Then, day 1: check" Louis said feeling pleased.

"But I have a question about this deal we just made" Harry said, his mouth getting closer to Louis, and he gave him a kiss,