LI

The trip to Tokyo had been way too short, but it had been AMAZING.

And it wasn't just because it had given Louis a boost of energy and happiness that was much needed, it was also because Harry had gone out of his way to make the little trip unforgettable, and it had made him fall in love with him even more than he already was (although he thought that wasn't possible).

But as much as he had loved spending time alone with Harry in such a wonderful place, he missed his little nugget baby so much, that he was dying to get to his mum's house to pick him up.

"I think I should drive, you must be tired, and I slept a lot during the flight" Louis suggested.

"Sure, babe" Harry allowed, and handed him the keys.

Normally, Harry didn't take the car to that airport when he was flying, the parking was quite expensive there, but because they had to drop Julian and Louis' mum before they left, and now they had to pick him up before going home, they had decided to bring the car, and pay the expensive parking lot.

"You know, the drive from here to your mum's in a lot shorter than getting to our place in the city" Harry commented as Louis started driving.

"I know, you said the same thing when we drove here after dropping Jules at my mum's" Louis pointed out.

"It just got me thinking that maybe it would be worth considering it" Harry said.

"Consider what?" Louis frowned.

"Living in Surrey" Harry explained.

"You want to move to Surrey?" Louis asked horrified.

"Yeah, why not?" Harry asked "I always fly through Heathrow, so I would be closer to work, rent is a bit cheaper in comparison, so we could live in a house, maybe we could even buy one, and let's not forget, we would be closer to your mum, and you know it would make her happy to have you and Julian so close".

"No" Louis denied flatly.

"Why not?" Harry asked.

"I grew up in Surrey, and I don't want to go back there, it's boring, I like living in the city and I want to stay there" Louis explained, but he wasn't done "And what's with the sudden love for Surrey anyway? You grew up in the city, and your mum and your sister live there, I don't get why you want to move away from them".

"I don't, I only said we could consider it" Harry told him "But if you don't want to, we won't move there, we can find a house in London"

"But why are we moving to a house? I like where we live" Louis explained.

"Because the lease of that flat is under Liam's name, and as you know, he and Niall are getting married soon, and-".

"Did he say we're the ones who have to move out?" Louis asked, because as far as he knew they hadn't even talked about who was going to keep living in the flat.

"No" Harry denied "But I think this would be a good opportunity for us to get a place of our own... maybe buy a house, I think Julian would love having a backyard, even a small one".

"I don't have money to buy a house" Louis pointed out.

"I have money saved up, obviously not enough to pay for a house right away, but it's enough to get a mortgage" Harry explained.

"A mortgage?" Louis asked surprised.

"Yeah, why not?" Harry asked.

"Because it will trap you, and make you a slave to the debt, and then you'll be stuck in the same place until you pay, and we won't be able to move around" Louis explained.