XXVII

Julian was eating for the millionth time of the day, and Louis was just adoringly looking at him as he did that.

But he was also thinking that he needed to call Julian's dad, he couldn't keep postponing it, he deserved to know about their son, so he decided he was going to Skype him the second Julian finished eating.

There was a soft knock on the closed door, and Louis said to come in, hoping it would be Harry, who hadn't come back home all day, and he was missing him, but it was Liam.

"What's up?" Louis asked his best mate.

"I'm going to bed, do you need anything?" Liam asked.

"Actually, yes, do you think I can borrow your laptop so I can Skype Julian's dad?" Louis wondered.

"Uhm... yeah, sure, let me go get it" Liam said, and walked away, returning a few seconds later with his laptop and left it on the bed "It's fully charged".

"Thanks, Liam" Louis smiled.

"You're welcome" Liam smiled back "If you or Julian need anything during the night just wake me up, okay?".

"Sure, thanks, mate" Louis told him.

"Okay, Goodnight, Lou" Liam wished him "And good luck with the call".

"Thanks" Louis said again "Goodnight".

Liam walked away and closed the door, and Louis was left alone with Julian again, who was still eating hungrily, but he was done about 5 minutes later, so Louis burped him and then cuddled him to sleep.

"I guess it's time for you to meet your dad" Louis whispered to Julian, who was completely out in his arms.

He carefully laid Julian down on the bed so he could use his hands to open the laptop, and log into his Skype account. And unlike the last time he spoke to Bruno, when he had to wait a while until he was online, this time he didn't have to, because he was already online.

Louis looked at sleeping Julian for a few seconds, hoping his dad was going to want to be part of his life, and when he gathered enough courage, he called Bruno, who picked up right away.

"Louis, hi" Bruno said when he appeared on the screen.

"Hi, Bruno" Louis said smiling softly.

"I've been thinking about you a lot lately" Bruno explained "You and our baby".

"But you haven't called" Louis pointed out.

"I just... it's a complicated situation, isn't it?" Bruno asked.

"It is" Louis nodded.

"Did you have the baby already, or...?" Bruno trailed off.

"I did, yeah, he arrived almost 3 days ago, on April 6th at 3:58 A.M" Louis explained.

"He?" Bruno asked, his eyes wide.

"It's a boy, yes" Louis smiled, and looked at Julian, who was out of camera shot "A beautiful baby boy".

"Is he there with you?" Bruno wondered.

Louis nodded, and carefully picked up Julian, trying not to wake him, and brought it in front of the camera so his dad could see him.

"This is Julian Rhys" Louis announced.

Bruno didn't say anything, but his eyes were completely focused on the baby, and he was smiling.

"He's perfect, isn't he?" Louis asked.

"He is" Bruno smiled wider "My perfect son".
O
"He has your lips, and your eyelashes" Louis pointed out "And he's a really good baby".