XXXI

It had been almost 2 weeks since Bruno arrived in London, and things were going great.

For starters, Louis had been getting more sleep every night, because he and Bruno were taking turns to get up with Julian when he woke up at night, either to be fed, changed, or just be held.

They had also been to their local Register Office to be able to officially register Bruno as Julian's biological father, which meant having to fill a long application to eventually get a new birth certificate issued for the baby. And although there had been a bit of a discussion in regards of what Julian's last name was going to be, in the end, he had remained Julian Rhys Tomlinson.

The other thing that had gone very well was Bruno meeting Louis' mum, which he had been a little nervous about, but she was very nice and polite to him, and afterwards she told Louis how much he had liked him, which was a relief.

The third, but not less important thing was that, because Bruno had never been to London, and he wanted to get to know the city, as well as spend time with Julian, the three of them had been out a lot to do sightseeing, which was making Louis feel very, very happy, and not bored as he had been feeling before Bruno showed up.

The only thing in his life that was making Louis feel not as happy, or more like just plain sad, was still that fact that Harry wasn't in his life anymore.

He had heard nothing of him since the day Bruno arrived in London, and Harry sent all those confusing texts. But he guesses it was his own fault, as he had been the one to tell Harry not to talk to him again.

But still, he kept wondering why Harry wanted to see him that day, and more than once he had been tempted to call him to find out, but he had stayed strong, as he had decided he needed to focus his attention on his son, not on a man who wasn't capable of making up his mind.

"This is Trafalgar Square?" Bruno asked as they crossed the street to get there.

"Yep" Louis nodded, and pointed at the big monument in the middle of it "That's Nelson's Column, in honor of Admiral Nelson who died in the battle of Trafalgar".

"I think I remember that from history class at school" Bruno said as he pushed Julian's stroller in the direction of the monument.

Bruno had bought the stroller for Julian, insisting it would be more comfortable for all of them to carry Julian there for their sightseeing, and Louis had to admit it was true, especially because they could use it to carry all the bags and stuff in it as well.

They looked a the monument up close, which Louis hadn't done in years, if he had ever done it, and they even took some pictures around the square, especially with the big iron lions.

"Do you want to go in The National Gallery?" Louis asked Bruno, referring to the museum that was right there.

"Yes, unless you think it's a bad idea because of Julian" Bruno answered.

"No, he did great the other day at the British Museum, this shouldn't be any different" Louis shrugged.

Between the two of them, they easily carried the stroller up the stairs, and went inside the Gallery, and started going through it, and seeing the beautiful paintings on the walls while Julian peacefully slept in his stroller.

"It's a beautiful piece" Louis commented of a painting Bruno had his eyes stuck on.

"Mmm" Bruno hummed.

"Is there a reason why you've been looking at it for 10 minutes?" Louis wondered.

"Sorry, it's just that Pedro... that's my boyfriend, he loves Renoir, and it made me think of him" Bruno explained.