LXXXII

LOUIS

Even though they got home late from the airport, Louis woke up early because of Naomi, and it was a good thing that he did, because he received a text from Liam asking him if they were back, and if they were he asked if he could please go to his flat to be with Niall, who was a day away from his due date, and Liam being a worried husband, wanted someone to be with him at all times.

Louis obviously agreed, and got Naomi ready to take her with him, and he also got Julian up, deciding he was going to take him to daycare.

The only one who kept sleeping was Harry, who was even snoring, but Louis decided to wake him up to tell him he was going out.

"Harry" Louis whispered and stroked his face softly.

"I'm sleeping" Harry complained, his eyes still closed.

"You can keep sleeping, but I'm gonna go out" Louis announced.

"Where?" Harry asked opening one eye.

"I'm going to see Niall" Louis explained "He's due tomorrow and Liam asked me to go keep him company while he's at work".

"Okay" Harry accepted, and closed his eyes again "Tell him hi from me".

"I'm taking the car and both kids" Louis announced.

"Okay" Harry agreed, and hugged his pillow "I love you".

"I love you too" Louis smiled, and kissed his fiancé's forehead.

Louis left the bedroom, and went back downstairs where both his kids where, he got their jackets on and they were on their way.

Julian loved daycare, so he was eager to go back after being away for over 2 weeks, and when Louis dropped him off, that left him with just Naomi as he drove to Niall and Liam's place.

It wasn't a long drive, but it seemed that Naomi was still tired from the flight, because she fell asleep in the car, so Louis carefully picked her up from the car seat, and walked up the stairs of the building with the sleeping baby in his arms, and once he got to Liam and Niall's flat, he rang the doorbell.

"Hey" Louis grinned when Niall opened.

"Hey, Lou" Niall greeted him with a smile, and ushered him inside "Is Naomi is sleeping?".

"Yeah, she fell asleep in the car" Louis answered as he walked inside, and Niall closed the door.

"I didn't know you were back, you look so tan" Niall commented.

"And you look like you're about to explode" Louis joked.

"I know" Niall sighed, and placed one hand on his back and the other on his bump "Let's go sit, my back hurts".

"I bet" Louis agreed, and went to sit with Niall, who even put pillows behind his back "When's your due date again?".

He knew when it was, but Liam had asked him to act like he hadn't been sent by him, so he was playing dumb.

"Tomorrow" Niall answered "But I was sure he was going to come early, the doctor says he's a very big baby".

"I can tell" Louis said sympathetically.

"I've been trying to induce labor naturally for like a week, but nothing" Niall explained.

"You know what I've heard helps a lot?" Louis asked, and checked that Naomi was still sleeping, he didn't want her first word to be what he was about to say "Sëx... but maybe it's kind of... difficult at this stage? I don't know, with Jules I didn't have anyone to do it with and with Naomi I didn't get that far along".