XXXIV

Harry kept his promise, and when he came back that Sunday, he moved back home, and quite honestly, neither of them could be happier.

And Liam was really cool about it, like he had promised, but Louis had been there when he very seriously told Harry not to break Louis' heart again, because if he did, he was going to have to deal with him, which was very sweet of him.

So everything was perfect, absolutely perfect.

Well, except for the fact that Julian was still not sleeping through the night, but whatever.

Louis came out of the bathroom after having a shower, wearing just boxers and a T-shirt, and went straight to his room, but stopped at the door, when he saw Harry had the baby at the changing table and he was talking to him.

"... just one little smile, Jules" Harry was saying in a baby voice.

Then Harry leaned down and he blew a raspberry on Julian's tummy, and then looked at the baby's face.

"That's a big smile, thank you, baby boy" Harry cooed as he dressed the baby.

Julian had been giving them smiles for a couple of days now, and it was the sweetest thing, so Louis wasn't surprised Harry was begging for a smile from the baby.

"Where did these cute chubby feet come from, huh?" Harry asked, when he finished getting Julian dressed, but his little feet were bare, and Harry was holding them up, and gave them kisses "Do you think I can eat these cute feet, Jules?".

Harry gave the feet more kisses, and made eating sounds, probably trying to get the baby to smile again, but it just made Louis laugh.

"It seems we've got an audience, Jules" Harry grinned as he turned to look at him.

"You're so good with him" Louis smiled walking up to them.

"He makes it easy" Harry said as he picked up Julian from the changing table, and he kissed the baby's head "Right, Julian?".

"You know the way you're so caring and loving towards my baby makes me like you even more" Louis declared.

"Yeah?" Harry asked.

"Mhmm" Louis smiled, as Harry leaned in to peck his lips.

"Seeing how good you are as a mum makes me like you even more" Harry said back.

"I have no idea what I'm doing, I'm just winging it" Louis said truthfully, but still blushed because of Harry's compliment.

"You're winging it very well, then" Harry decided, and pecked his lips again "Now finish getting dressed, we have to leave for our date".

"Are you going to tell me now where we're going?" Louis asked, going over to his closet to get a pair of jeans.

"Nope" Harry denied, and followed him to the closet, and grabbed a pair of Julian's tiny socks, to then lay the baby down on the unmade bed to put them on him "Is Julian's bag packed?".

"No" Louis denied, because he had been too lazy to pack it last night.

"Alright, I'll do it" Harry decided, as he stood up, and left a fully dressed Julian in his crib.

While Harry packed the bag, Louis finished getting ready, and when they were both done, they got Julian in the stroller, Harry grabbed a backpack (which he refused to tell Louis what was in it) and they headed out in the direction of the subway station.

The only thing Louis knew about the date, was that it was near his mum's house in Surrey, so they were going to take a train there, and leave Julian with Jay, who, when they asked, right away said she had no trouble babysitting.