LXXIV

It was Louis.

His Louis.

"Lou" was the only thing that came out of Harry's mouth.

Because he didn't know what to say or how to even react, he was just in shock and couldn't even move, because he really thought he was never going to see him again.

"Hi" Louis spoke giving him a half smile.

And that simple word and smirk, made Harry suddenly feel angry, because how dare Louis show up after two months, and just say 'hi'?

"Mummy!" Julian exclaimed, and ran to him as fast as his little legs allowed.

"My Jules" Louis' smile widened and got down on his knees to hug his son tightly.

"Mummy, miss you" Julian said, his voice muffled.

Louis continued holding him tightly for a few seconds, but then let go of him, and held the little boy's face in his hands.

"I missed you and your perfect little face every single day" Louis told him, and Harry noticed his eyes had filled with tears "I'm sorry I was gone for so long, I love you so much".

"Lof you, mummy" Julian repeated.

Louis kissed Julian's forehead, and gave him another hug, but then he let go of him, and he walked over to Harry, who still had Naomi in his arms.

"Look at you my little princess" Louis cooed as he stroked her cheek "How did you get so big?"

"It's been 2 months" Harry said through gritted teeth.

"I know" Louis nodded slightly, and at least he had the decency to look ashamed "Can I hold her?".

Harry surrendered his daughter, and Louis was quick to take her, and lift her up over his head, making the baby giggle, which she had only been doing recently.

"You're so perfect" Louis grinned with new tears in her eyes, and hugged Naomi to his chest, and then whispered "I love you, Naomi, I love you so much, please forgive me".

Harry watched as Louis kissed and cuddled their daughter, who seemed completely fine with all the attention and cuddles she was getting from her mum, which told Harry that maybe she still remembered him.

"And Harry..." Louis suddenly said, and placed his free hand on Harry's cheek.

"Don't" Harry said and pulled his hand down.

"I know you must be angry, but-" Louis started.

"You bet I'm angry" Harry cut him off.

"I'm so sorry" Louis apologized, his eyes soft.

Harry shook his head as he took a deep breath, because he was feeling so many emotions and had so many thoughts in his head, that he didn't know where to start or how to even feel.

"Mummy, I haf a kitty" Julian suddenly said.

Louis was still holding Naomi, but he looked down and smiled at Julian, who was hugging one of his legs, and he crouched down, to be at the boy's level again.

"You have a kitten?" Louis asked smiling.

"Yeah, is gway, an' an' an' is gamma house" Julian explained to his mum.

"Ohh" Louis said "So is it a stuffed kitten?".

"No" Julian shook his head.

"It's a real kitten?" Louis asked surprised.

"Yeah" Julian nodded "Is mine".

"No, Jules, we talked about it, it's grandma's" Harry said for the millionth time "Now go upstairs, I'm going to put you to bed".