LIX

It was Friday, and a little over a week had went by since they moved into their new home, and although Louis had been against moving into a house, he was liking all the extra space, and the fact that it was just them there (no offense to Liam), and although it was still very cold outside, Julian was already enjoying the backyard.

Right now, Louis was 20 weeks pregnant (actually, almost 21), and that day, he, Harry and Julian where going to a doctor's appointment, where they were going to find out the baby's gender, and they also had to ask about their upcoming trip to a still unknown destination.

"Mummy?" Julian asked as Louis helped him out of his car seat.

"Yes, baby?" Louis smiled at him.

"Pai?" Julian asked, his beautiful eyes confused.

"Pai went back home to Brazil yesterday" Louis explained, and held Julian in his arms, and managed to close the back door of the car "Remember we went to say bye bye at the airport?".

A cute little frown appeared between Julian's eyebrows, but he didn't say anything.

"I know you got used to seeing pai, but he doesn't live here, he was just visiting you, and he had to go back home" Louis explained again, even though he wasn't sure if Julian could understand.

Julian's frown turned into a pout, and Louis realized he wasn't just throwing a tantrum, he actually missed Bruno. But that wasn't surprising, Julian had spent every single day of the last 2 weeks with his biological father, and he had gotten used to being with him.

"Baby, I'm really sorry" Louis told him, and glanced at Harry, who just shrugged "But don't worry, okay Jules? Because pai's going to keep calling you every day, and he promised he was coming back for your birthday, remember?".

Julian kept pouting, and just cuddled into his mum's arms, who rubbed his back softly to let him know he was there, and that everything would be alright.

They got to the doctor's office earlier than they had to, so they were asked to wait until the doctor was ready to see them.

"Are you better now?" Louis asked Julian softly, he had the little boy sitting on his lap.

Julian looked up at his mum, and shook his head.

"Jules" Harry called the boy.

Harry was sitting right next to Louis, and the little boy turned his head when his dad called him.

"Do you wanna go eat ice cream after we're done here?" Harry offered.

Julian smiled, and nodded.

"I knew you would" Harry smiled, and stroked his cheek.

That caused Julian to lift his arms, wanting to go with Harry, who wasted to time to hold him, and give him cuddles while they waited to go inside.

"Are you excited to see your little brother in mummy's belly?" Harry asked Julian as he placed his hand on Louis belly.

His bump had had a growth spurt a few days ago, so it was very noticeable and rounded, and to be honest, Louis loved when Harry placed his hand over it, it was as if he could feel his love from that simple touch.

"Little sister" Louis corrected.

"Alright, brother or sister" Harry considered "But are you excited Jules?".

Julian just stared at him.

"There's a baby in there, Jules, in mummy's tummy" Harry explained to their son "A little baby that will be your bother or sister".