LXXVII

HARRY

Harry stirred as he woke up, and was a little shocked at first when he realized he was holding Louis in his arms, but then he remembered last night events, and the fact that he had been the one to invite Louis to the bed, and that he had agreed to take him back.

As he watched Louis sleep in his arms, he wondered if he had made the right choice; there was no doubt in his mind that he loved Louis more than words could ever describe, but it was true that he hadn't forgiven him yet for leaving them and all the consequences that that had brought.

But what Harry wanted the most was for them to be a family again, like they once were, and once he realized he wasn't angry anymore, he knew that he could take the first step into accepting Louis in his life again.

Harry kissed Louis' forehead very softly, but it still woke Louis up, because he stirred and then slowly opened his beautiful blue eyes.

"Hi" Louis mumbled sleepily.

"Hey" Harry replied.

"It wasn't a dream, right?" Louis asked as he got even closer to Harry, and buried his head on his neck.

"It wasn't a dream" Harry confirmed, and he kissed Louis' head "We're together".

Louis kissed Harry's neck in such a way that it made his whole body shiver, and he suddenly wanted him, he wanted him so bad, because it had been way too long since they had been together.

But that was when a little cry was heard from the baby monitor, and Louis was very quick to release himself from Harry's arms, and he got up from the bed, and walked out of the bedroom.

Harry was left more than a little frustrated, but it changed when he heard Louis talking to Naomi through the baby monitor.

"Good morning, baby princess" Louis cooed "There's no need to cry, mummy's here".

Naomi stopped crying, and he heard Louis talking to her softly, and telling her she needed a nappy change.

"Now let's go see daddy, yeah?" Louis asked the baby.

They appeared at the room a few minutes later, and Louis got back in bed with Naomi, and handed her off to Harry who had his arms stretched to take her.

"My girl" Harry cooed, and kissed her forehead.

"I can't get over how pretty she is" Louis smiled as he played with Naomi's little hand.

"Yeah, she's perfect" Harry said as he stared at her daughter, she was really pretty, she looked like a doll.

"So, uhm... I've been wanting to talk to you about something" Louis started.

"What?" Harry asked, suddenly feeling a little worried.

"You know how Naomi turned 6 months on Friday?" Louis asked.

"Yeah, but remember it's her corrected age that counts, because she was premature, so she's technically only 4 months" Harry pointed out.

"I know that, but I meant it's been 6 months since she was born, and that means my maternity leave is over" Louis explained.

"Oh, right, from the coffee shop" Harry nodded.

"Yeah, but the thing is, I don't think Naomi is ready for daycare, so I don't want to go back to work" Louis explained.

"That's alright" Harry shrugged.

"And it's not like I can't get another job as a waiter in the future, it's like the easiest job to get, I don't need that specific one" Louis added.