LV

HARRY

"Baby, I'm home!" Harry said as he walked inside the flat.

"I don't think it's right that you call me baby, Louis might get mad" Liam said walking out of the kitchen with a bowl of food in his hand.

"I was clearly talking to Lou" Harry chuckled, and closed the front door "Is he not home?".

"He is, I think he's giving Julian a bath" Liam answered "How was the flight?".

"A little bumpy, but that's pretty common in winter, especially over the Atlantic" Harry shrugged as he hung his pilot hat, coat and jacket on the coat rack "How were things here?".

"Same as always" Liam answered.

"That's a good thing" Harry decided "I'm gonna go say hi to Lou".

Liam went to sit on the couch to eat his food while watching the telly, while Harry went to his room to drop his suitcase, and then he went to the bathroom.

There he found Louis kneeling next to the bathtub, and he was washing Julian's hair, while the toddler played with a little boat.

"Hi, babies" Harry smiled.

"Daddy!" Julian cheered.

"Hey" Louis greeted him with a smile "I'm so happy you're back".

"Yeah?" Harry asked as he kneeled down next to Louis and gave him a kiss.

"Definitely" Louis smiled bigger "We always miss you when you're gone".

"So you missed me too, munchkin?" Harry asked Julian, and stroked Julian's cheek with his thumb.

"Daddy" Julian said as he offered him his boat.

"For me?" Harry wondered.

"Yeah" Julian answered as Louis rinsed the shampoo from his curly hair.

"Thank you so much, I've been wanting a boat like this to take a bath" Harry told the toddler adoringly.

God, he was such a sweet baby.

"Alright, we're all done" Louis decided, and got up from the floor, and grabbed Julian's towel.

Harry then picked up Julian from the tub in order to help, and Louis quickly wrapped him in the towel.

"Daddy" Julian said as he tried to reach him.

"You want daddy to get you dry and ready for bed?" Louis asked the toddler.

"Yeah" Julian agreed with a smile.

"Alright, then daddy will do it" Louis said, gave Julian a kiss and handed him off.

Harry smiled, being happy to get Julian ready for bed, he had missed him a lot, and he loved doing the bedtime routine when he was home.

So he got Julian dry, he put a nappy on him, then his jammies, then he got his hair dry (with a towel and then with a hairdryer, because the kid had a lot of hair and it was longer than ever, so a towel wasn't enough), which made him ready for bed.

Harry then sat with his son in the armchair they had in the boy's room, to read him a story.

"Daddy" Julian said as Harry opened the book he had taken from the toddler's little library.

"Yes?" Harry smiled.

Julian mumbled something, and then pointed at the book.

"Yes, we're going to read this" Harry confirmed.

"No" Julian shook his head.

"Oh, you don't want to read this one?" Harry wondered.

Julian shook his head again.