XVI

Louis couldn't sleep.

And there were two reasons for that.

The first was that his bump was getting too big, and he couldn't get comfortable in bed. Sleeping on his belly was out of question, and his back hurt badly if he slept on his back, and if he turned on his side, his arm and leg got numb.

The second reason for his sleepless night was the fact that Harry was having sex with his boyfriend, and because his room was right next to Louis', he could hear it all, especially considering how loud Dominic was being.

It was honestly disgusting, and it made his blood boil with jealously, because Harry belonged with him, and he should be the one having sëx with him, not stupid perfect Dominic.

By the time the noise finally died down in the next room, Louis had managed to get in a somewhat comfortable position, and he was starting to drift off.

... but then it started again.

"For god's sake" Louis muttered, and put his pillow on top of his head to drown the noise, but it was still there.

Did they really need to go at it again?

Weren't they tired?

Was their sex life really that good?

When it finally ended, again, Louis prayed that was it, because there was no way he could stand another round of Dominic screaming Harry's name, nope, there was no way.

And luckily his prayers were heard, and Harry and Dominic went to sleep, and thankfully Louis was able to do the same.

The next morning, Louis didn't wake up with his alarm clock, because he hadn't set it, seeing as it was his day off at work. What woke him up was the baby hitting his bladder like it was a punching bag, so even though it was 9 in the morning, which was way earlier than he actually wanted to wake up, he had to make a run for the bathroom he shared with his roommates, which was luckily empty, and he was able to relief his bladder.

When he came out of the bathroom, he was already wide awake, so instead of going back to bed, he decided to go get breakfast, and he was heading there, when he saw Harry and Dominic sitting at the small dinning room table having breakfast.

Harry was wearing pajamas, while Dominic was fully dressed, his hair perfectly styled, making him look like a model... well, he always looked like that.

"Good morning, Lou" Dominic greeted him politely with a smile.

"Morning, guys" Louis mumbled.

"Wanna have breakfast with us?" Harry offered "We just sat down to eat"

"Sure" Louis accepted, because he couldn't really say no.

"Sit down, I'll get you a mug and a plate" Harry offered and got up.

"Thanks" Louis said, and went to sit down.

"I though you got into work at like 7" Dominic commented, and drank coffee from his mug.

"I do, today's my day off" Louis explained.

"Oh, that explains it then" Dominic nodded, and offered Louis a plate "Have some bacon, it's really good".

"Sure, thanks" Louis said, and took a piece and took a bite.

"Here you go, Lou, I made you a cup of tea" Harry said, putting a mug in front of him, and leaving an empty plate for him too.

"Thanks, Harry" Louis told him, and took a piece of toast from a large plate, put it in his, and started spreading butter on it.

There was silence then, which Louis found to be awkward, but Dominic, being him, was quick to fill it.