XXXV

HARRY

Harry got home at midnight after landing a plane coming from China.

He had left the day after his first date with Louis, and he was missing him and Julian like crazy.

So as soon as he arrived at the flat, he left his suitcase in his room, and then went over to Louis' room, wanting to see if he was awake.

But nothing happened when he knocked softly on the door, so he opened it cautiously, and he saw Louis fast asleep on his bed, and he had Julian with him, who was sleeping just as soundly.

Harry smiled at the sight, because they were so cute, and he was tempted to walk inside the room and kiss their foreheads, but he decided against it, not wanting to wake them up.

So he just closed the door, and went back to his room, and without bothering to unpack his suitcase, he changed into pajamas and got into bed, being exhausted after a long flight home.

And because he was exhausted, he fell asleep almost immediately, and he didn't wake up until it was daytime, as the light hit his face, having forgotten to close the curtains the night before.

He reached for his phone, and saw on the screen it was a quarter past 8 in the morning, and because he felt well rested, he decided to get up instead of trying to sleep some more.

When he walked out of his room, he headed over to the living room area, hoping to see Louis and Julian there, but they weren't, instead, he just saw Liam in the kitchen drinking a cup of coffee, and was fully dressed for work.

"Hey" Harry greeted him.

"Morning, mate" Liam greeted him back "You got home last night?".

"Yeah, around midnight" Harry answered, as he went to the kitchen and poured himself a cup of coffee from the pot "Do you know if Lou's up?".

"No, but I think he might be sleeping, he must be exhausted with Julian crying all night" Liam commented.

"Jules cried all night?" Harry frowned.

"You didn't hear him?" Liam asked, his face surprised.

"No" Harry replied, but he was a heavy sleeper, and he had been exhausted when he got home.

"Well, he did, and I tried to help a few times, but Louis refused my help because I had to work today" Liam explained, as he left his empty mug in the sink "So, yeah, I think they both must be sleeping".

"I'll go check on them anyway" Harry decided.

"Alright, I have to run, see you tonight" Liam said as he went to grab his jacket.

"Bye, Liam" Harry replied.

Liam opened the front door and walked out, while Harry went over to Louis' room, and just as cautiously as he did the night before, he opened the door, and although Louis was again on the bed with Julian, this time they were both awake, and Julian was eating.

"You're back" Louis smiled the moment he saw him.

"I am" Harry grinned, and walked up to the bed, and immediately went for a kiss on the lips "I missed you".

"Me too" Louis replied "I didn't hear you arrive last night".

"You and Julian were sleeping, I came to check on you" Harry explained as he sat on the bed.

"I'm surprised I was sleeping, I feel like I didn't sleep at all, Jules was up all night crying" Louis explained.

"I know, Liam told me, but I didn't hear him, or I would've come help you" Harry said honestly.