Chapter 2

College exams were so hard. I hated this time of year. Carrie and Sam were pushing studying off. We sat in the courtyard eating lunch. I had my books out. Sam was playing with his pencil. "Dude, who cares about these tests?"

Carrie rolled her eyes. "Us if we want these credits. Get your head out of your ass already."

I shook my head. "I can't believe I have to study all of this crap."

Sam touched my hand. "You're the only good influence here. I've been delaying on studying for a week now. Carrie has been taking a two day break."

She smacked him upside his head. "Sam, it's only been two hours. Not two days. I don't wanna fail."

Sam shrugged it off. "I'll have a better time watching the full moon."

My eyes widened. I remembered the dream I had. The guy said he'd be back for me on the third full moon. "When's the next one?"

Carrie smiled at me. "Don't you have enough things to worry about besides another full moon?"

Sam chuckled. "She can see mine for free." I punched his arm. "Ow. Okay, we'll its some kind of special moon going on. And there's going to be like three in a row. They get bigger each time."

I felt my heart drop in my stomach. Wait, why? It was only a dream. Nothing is going to happen. Carrie and Sam stood up. "Anyway, we need to get to class. Later Isabel." I sat there and tried to concentrate on studying. But I had a very bad feeling in my chest about tonight.

I went to bed early so I could study a hour before my test. I couldn't sleep though. Something felt really off. I kept turning on the light, but nothing was there. I had a small room at the college. I asked not to have a roommate. They were distracting. All I had was a bed, desk and closet. Oh and a small bathroom with just a sink and toilet. Showers were down the hallway. It wasn't great but something that was fitting for now. I finally fell asleep. Only to be awoken by something touching my hair. My eyes shot open. I sat up. The guy from my dream was sitting there. I wasn't going to scream. I didn't know why I even acted like this. Most girls would scream their heads off. But thats what got them killed or made them angry. He smirked at me. "Surprised aren't you?" I quickly got out of bed. He watched me intensely. He stood up. I went to run but he held me close against his body. I couldn't get away. His hands ran down my body. I had a t-shirt and panties on. "You lied to me." I got out. It was the first thought that came to mind.

He chuckled at me. "Not lied. I didn't know about the whole three in a row." He gripped my waist tightly. "Although this might be a good thing. I don't have to wait a long time for you." He kissed my neck. His fingers traced my panties. I tried to leave but he backed my ass further into his crotch. He took in a deep breath. "Isabella, you turn me on so badly." His hand slipped under my shirt. I shove it away. He tossed me unto the bed and climbed on top of me. His dark eyes gazing at my puny body. "Don't fight me. You will lose." He was stern about this. I had no doubt in my mind, I would probably lose. He didn't seem like a normal human to even begin with.

I pushed him off of me. He growled a bit. I immediately jumped in fear. He pulled me close to him. "Silly human." He kissed me. I wanted to push him away but he wrapped my arms around his neck. His tongue kept licking my bottom lip. I didn't want his nasty tongue in my mouth. After he tried several times, he bit my lip. I went to pull away but he was able to slip his tongue inside. It felt so gross. I could taste blood from how hard he bit me. He pulled away satisfied. "Taste so good." He licked the blood off my lip. "Maybe next time, you'll open your mouth when I tell you to."

I rolled my eyes. "I'm not afraid of you." I wanted to some what stand my ground.

He smirked. "Maybe I should tell you who I am." His eyes lit up like they were on fire. "I'm Eurynomus, a prince from hell." My heart dropped even more. He was a prince from hell?! "What you saw, was me trying to survive. That's how I eat. I can only eat the dead. Fresh human corpse sounds better than laying around corpse."

I moved away from him. "You plan on killing me?"

He smirked at me. "No. I spared your life last night. I have the power to control humans to do whatever I want. I also have other powers, but I'd rather not tell you all of them." He licked his lips. "Those men, my father wanted their souls. I don't even have to tell you who my father is now do I?" I shook my head. He waved his hand at me. Then he stared at me. I raised my arm up in the air. My other hand was raising my shirt up. I wasn't controlling this. I couldn't get out of his control. I fought harder. My arms dropped to the bed. He chuckled. "First time any human can break my trance. It won't be the last time either I suppose."

He got closer to me. He held my finger up that he cut. It looked like it was infected. I covered my mouth. "What happened to it?"

He smoothed my puffy blue and black finger. "You'll see. I can't ruin all the fun now can I?" He kissed my neck. "Oh and if you tell anyone who I am. Or say my name to anyone, I'll be forced to kill them. If you, so much as call me by my name, I will punish you for it." He kissed my lips again. I stared at him. He looked up at the sky. "Hmm. Father needs an errant done." He was going to leave. It made me feel relieved in a way. He pulled me to his arms. He grasped my ass tightly. He licked my neck. "Mmm, soon." I placed my hands on his chest to push him away. He kissed me. I didn't want his tongue in my mouth again. I wasn't going to give into him. He licked my bottom lip again. I held my mouth shut tight. He pitched my ass really hard. I cried out in pain. He slipped his tongue inside. I shoved him away. He just smiled at me while standing up and walking into the corner of my room. I sat there waiting for him to go. He turned around. "Remember what I told you." He disappeared into the darkness. I let a big sigh come out of my chest. He was talking about saying his name. I was more frightened of him having powers to hurt others. I laid back down and tried to sleep it off.