Chapter 32

Once we got back, Eurynomus quickly locked the door. The black sheet was gone and there was light in the room. The balcony had a clear glass breaking off going on the balcony and the room. I could hear screams and cries of tortured people. Eurynomus went into the bathroom. I went to his closet and looked around. I saw his clothes hanging. I grabbed his shirt and started changing. His cold claws wrapped around my waist. I was in my bra and panties. His claws ran down my chest. "What are you doing?" He whispered to me. I turned around and wrapped my arms around his neck. He kissed me. His dark eyes looking into mine. "Hmm?"

I blushed at him. "I was going to wear one of your shirts."

His claws ran down my back. He kissed under my jaw. "What for? My sheets don't keep you warm?" He was talking about being naked under his sheets. His lower half was pressing up to me. He was hard already. I backed up from him and hit the closet doors. His arms pinned me from leaving. His chest was on top of mine. "You're not fighting me again are you Bella?" I shook my head. I could see his thoughts. He wanted me on his bed so he could have me. I pulled his face closer to mine. I kissed his nose. I could see his thought he tried to block out. He imagined having a heart for loving when I did sweet things like that. Cause it was more than just him wanting sex. It was about actually caring about me and showing he's more than a selfish demon prince. I kissed his bottom lip and bit it softly. "How bout we play a game?"

He raised his eyebrow. "What kind of game?" I smiled at him. He read my thought. He smirked at me. "You want to tease me till I can't take it anymore?" I nodded. "And you think I'll give in so easily to you cause I'm a horney demon." I smiled. He rolled his eyes. "So...what do I get if I win?" I asked sweetly. He pulled me into his arms. He was kissing and biting my neck. I was breathing heavy. I pushed him away. His eyes met mine. "Whatever you want from me."

I smirked. "I could think of a few good things you couldn't reject to." He picked me up and placed me on the ground. He hovered over my body. His eyes lurking at me. "If you loose," His hand slid past my panties. "You have to taste blood."

I frowned at him. "Blood? Wouldn't I-"

"You won't get ill from it. But I just want to see if you'd like it or not. Just a curious thing I've wondered about humans." I made a weird face. I've never tried blood. Well, besides my own. It just seemed weird and gross all at once. He curved his lip. "Or do you want to give up now?"

I shook my head. He kissed me deeply. His kiss was hot and heavy. His hand massaged my v. Making me twitch at times. He liked making me squirm. He laughed a couple times in between kisses. He went to my neck and started sucking on it. My breath was heavier. He slipped his fingers inside me. Slowly going in and out. I was moaning softly. I was supposed to be teasing him but he was teasing me instead. He sucked my neck harder. I moaned loudly. I could hear his thoughts. "Don't worry, you're not getting out of our bet." His lips left my neck. His Firey eyes met mine. He kissed me quickly. His hand slid out from me. He took in a deep breath before helping me up. We went over to the bed. He laid on top of it and crossed his arms over his head. I crawled on top of him and sat on his chest. He smirked at me. "You're not going to win." He teased me.

I got close to his ear and whispered. "Prepare to lose." His hands grasped my ass and squeezed. He smacked it once. I yanked his shirt and pants off. He was just in his boxers. He smirked at me. "Stuck?" I gave him a dirty look. I heard him laughing in my mind. I took his boxers off. He didn't speak. He just laid there. My hands massaged his dick. He took in a deep breath. I started sucking on it. Slowly, to start it off. My finger tips ran up and down his balls. He was breathing heavy. My tongue ran up and down. He was going crazy. He enjoyed it. He wanted to react but he was holding back. I slid myself back to his chest. I flipped my hair to my shoulders and unhooked my bra. His eyes were watching me intensely. My hands ran up and down my chest in a seductive manner. He blinked a couple times trying not to budge. I slipped my panties off. Eurynomus took in a deep breath. I could read his mind. He was trying so hard not to pin me on the bed. I ran my lower half down his body. Then I ran my v up and down his manhood. He groaned a few times. He closed his eyes. I got closer to his face. I gave him a small peck. I didn't expect this. Eurynomus tossed me off of him, then onto the bed. I laid there for a few seconds. Trying to figure out what just happened. Then I ended up on my back. He was already thrusting hard inside me. I laid there and enjoyed the pleasure he was giving. His hand grasped my throat and he kissed me roughly. I moaned. I could feel my climax coming. He went deeper and this is what drove me crazy. He went so hard and fast that before I knew it, I came. He laid on top of me breathing heavy. "Damn it." He got out. He kissed my breast. "I thought I had it."

I laughed. He raised his eyebrow. "You didn't?"

I tried hiding my smile. "No. You were about to cave every minute. I knew how to make you give in." His fingers ran through my hair. He led a trail of kisses from my breasts to my lips. Eurynomus hovered over my body. His eyes meeting mine. "You won, so what do you want from me?"

I pushed him onto the bed. I sat on him. He grabbed my hands and lined our fingers together. I was thinking. He pushed my body further down. "Hmm?" He said softly. I pushed my hair behind my ear. I didn't know how he was going to take this. But I wanted it to be official. I grabbed his chin and got him to sit up. I was in his lap now. His arms wrapped around my body. "Call me your girlfriend." I got out. His eyes met mine. He didn't say anything. Was he going to yell at me? I know demons don't do this kind of stuff. Just him being silent only made it worse. I was waiting for him to start getting angry at me. Instead, he sighed. His fingers ran down my arms. "I guess we should start this shouldn't we? Calling you my bitch and whore doesn't sound comforting to me anymore." He grasped my chin gently. My eyes stared into his. "Only if you call me your boyfriend."

I smiled then it faded. "You're not my demon prince anymore?"

He kissed my cheek. "I'll always be your demon prince if you'll always be my Bella." I smirked at him. He kissed me softly. "Now we're even." He pulled me down next to him. He pulled the sheets over us. I got closer to his body. Eurynomus kissed my head. "I love you Isabella."

I could feel my heart get loud. He did care about me more than he should. He has a heart in there. I can sense it. "I love you too Eurynomus." He started dozing off. I closed my eyes for a few seconds before jumping up. He pulled me back into his arms. His hands running down my back, calming me down. This was the best night ever. Just me and him connecting with each other. I couldn't ask for anything else than this.