Chapter 21

Eurynomus took us back to his room. I took off the robe. I was able to breath. He wrapped his arms around me. He kissed my neck. "You smell so good." I held his arms. He kissed my forehead. I wanted him to stay so badly. Being close to him made my heart skip beats. "I'll be back in a little bit. Lay down and rest." He walked over to the door. I raced over to him. When I was behind him, he grabbed me and pinned me on the door. His claws ran down my body. He took in a deep breath. "Bella, I will be back. I promise." My hands went on his belt. He pinned them above my head. "Don't tease." He warned me.

I frowned. "You don't want me?" I said trying to tease him.

He chuckled. His claws grasped my chin. "I won't be able to leave. You know damn well I want your body." He kissed me. I felt myself sliding. He used his arm to hold me up. "You can't survive without me Isabella." He bit my bottom lip. "Be a good girl till I come back."

My hands ran up his chest. "What if I don't want to?" I spoke seductively.

He took in a deep breath. "You're going to have to." His other hand grasped my ass. He pulled my lower half close to his. I could feel him getting hard over me. I wanted him so badly. I didn't know what else I could do to make him have me before he left. Eurynomus ran his claw down my body. I shook a little. My hand ran over his lower half. He groaned. "Why must you tease me?" He was still trying to resist me. I hand went down his pants. I started rubbing him. Eurynomus couldn't control himself. He yanked me onto the floor with him. He was hovering over me. His face was next to my neck. I felt his breath hit me. He sucked on my neck while his hand slipped into my panties. I was moaning. He was rubbing my v. I closed my eyes. He bit into me and slipped his fingers inside. He was thrusting hard. I felt weak. I was moaning loudly. He kissed my chest. His tongue ran over the top of my breasts.

I was breathing deeply. He kissed me. His eyes met mine. "Such a bad girl." He pulled me closer to him. He groaned as his manhood rubbed my lovely lady. "You got me all hot and ready for you." He slid my panties down and placed himself inside of me. He was moving at a fast pace. I was moaning loudly. He was moaning himself. It became so hot. I wanted to cum so badly. He lifted me into his lap and went harder. I was screaming in pleasure. He grabbed my ass so I could bounce off his dick. I was sweating. He pressed me against him. We both moaned in pleasure as I came. He was breathing heavy. He kissed my head. He pulled out of me. Eurynomus sighed. "His voice keeps ringing in my head." He picked me up and placed me on the bed. Eurynomus dressed himself quickly. His eyes stared down at my body. He smirked. "Damn that body." He left the room with me blushing. I put my clothes back on. I wanted him to stay. I crawled under the sheets and waited for him to come back.

I slept for awhile and he still wasn't back. I kept waiting for him. What seemed like hours, he came back. He was covered in blood. I sat there. I didn't know what to do. He held his hand up. "Give me a minute to clean up." He walked into his bathroom. I got up and went in there. He was in the shower. His head was against the wall. The water was running. "What happened?"

He looked out at me. "I had to feed. And got lectured about you. How you're in the way and you need to disappear. But I also told him I marked you and he got angry. So I'm sorry I took forever." I placed my hand on the glass door. He smirked at me. "You're on the wrong side on the door." He slid it open. His fingers grasped my chin and kissed me. "Come here Isabel." My heart was beating loudly in my ears. I took everything off and went in. He pulled me inside and shut the door so I couldn't leave. He pinned me against the wall. He started kissing me. His hands slid up and down my body. He breathed in my scent. He stopped himself and backed away from me. I frowned. He shook his head. "I'm sorry. I just ate and I don't want to smell your scent." He got out of the shower and dried off. I shut the water off. Eurynomus left the room. I grabbed a towel. He came back and held me close. "You need to go back."

I was going to speak but he stopped me. "For the best Isabel. I don't want to do anything I'll regret later." I nodded sadly. I didn't want him to go. He smirked at me. "We will see each other soon. I need to do my job before father tries to get rid of you himself. You need your friend and to be around the living." I kissed him. He chuckled. He pulled my chin closer to kiss me again. He sighed deeply. "I need to tell you something."

I nodded. He took in a deep breath. "I-"

The door slammed open. A demon stood there. He spoke in another language. Eurynomus nodded. He grabbed my arms. "Something bad is going on. I'll see you soon." He kissed me in full force. Enough to make my knees give out. He caught me. I closed my eyes and went back to the human world.