Chapter 30

I woke up to a dark room. It was pitch black. It was scary almost. I could barely see anything. I felt a arm tug me back. Before I could freak, something calmed me down. Eurynomus kissed my head. "It's okay. Go back to sleep." I rolled over to face him. He still had his arm around me. "Where's-"

"It's a curtain. To block him from entering my room. I had to cut the light. I'll get some light on in a little while. Just sleep Bella." I closed my eyes again and settled into his broad body. He smirked at me. "Just like a good girl." He mumbled. I knew what he meant by that. He fell back asleep. It took me a little bit before I could.

When I opened my eyes, there was light again. Eurynomus was in the bathroom showering. I laid there thinking. I could hear him in my head. "Don't think anything negative. You're going to be okay."

"What if-"

"No! You are and that's final." A loud bang came from the shower. I jumped a little bit. My eyes hit the curtain. What if, even the tiniest crack, would let him in? "Yes it would. Don't touch it." Came into my mind. Crossing my arms, I was puzzled. He came out in a towel. I went to him like a lost puppy. I hugged his waist. He didn't know what to do at first. He wrapped his arms around me. "Bella." He said softly.

"What is going to become of us after this?" A million thoughts ran through my mind. None gave me a clear answer. Just the fact that, the devil is always watching. He won't stop coming. He kissed me. Nothing he could say could change my mind. He knew I was right. He was speechless for once. "Isabella, I never wanted to drag you into this mess. I only thought of myself at the time. I never considered your feelings." I touched his cheek. I knew he didn't. Demons are heartless creature. I seemed to make him fall for me. I made him have a heart to care. He should have been given the chance. Eurynomus sighed deeply. "This is going to end. Tonight. You and I will live in a world where we are accepted." I had a strange feeling about this. I held my sides and walked to the front of the bed. Arms pulled me into his chest. He kissed my neck. I closed my eyes and leaned in. His hands ran up under my shirt. My hands ran up his legs. I could feel my chest rise and fall. He grasped my breasts under my bra. My hands grasped his manhood. He groaned. "Teasing." He puffed out. His claws were playing with my nipples. I started moaning, which turned him on. His lips pressed on the back of my neck. He took my shirt and bra off. His hands ran down my body and stopped at my jeans. He unbuttoned and removed them. He yanked me closer to his lower half. I grabbed his hands and placed them on my waist. I took his towel off. He growled low in my ear. "Bend over Isabel. I want to take you from behind." My heart was racing. His claws removed my panties. I laid on my stomach on the edge of the bed.

He got on top of me. His hands running down my sides making me shake. Eurynomus left a kiss trail down my back. He placed himself inside of me and started going fast. I was moaning loudly. He didn't stop. He held me down with his hands. I was begging for him to go deeper. He enjoyed me saying that. He smirked at me as he did. I felt my whole body shake. Eurynomus was really grinding on me. I could barely breath. I wanted this. Nothing but just us. Even if we were just fucking, we were alone. No one to mess with us. I couldn't picture this any other way. What could get any better than this? When I came, he pulled out. He sat on the edge of the bed. His claws tracing my ass. I could see the thoughts he was thinking. He imagined us fucking, nice and slow. I sat up and got into his lap. I was kissing his neck. His hands were rubbing my body. He took in a deep breath. His eyes rolled in the back of his head as my hand ran down his chest. Eurynomus squeezed my ass. He kissed under my jaw. "Baby," He held my hands in his. I stared into his eyes. He kissed me slowly. I could see his thoughts now. He was holding me in his arms. Not as a demon, but as a human. That's what he really wanted. He never had a chance to live. He dreamt of a normal life away from hell. A chance to live like a human. He placed me on the bed and went to grab some clothes. I ran my fingers through my hair. I wish there was a way to make him human. I couldn't figure out how I could help him. When Eurynomus came back, he saw me on the bed still naked. He chuckled. "I wish you'd do this more often like a good girl. Any other time, you wanna cover yourself." He came over to me. I stared up at him. I stood up, but I didn't have any control. He did. Not even flinching, he was controlling my movements. I walked into the bathroom, completely nervous. There was a t-shirt that was his and a pair of panties. I put them on. I could feel his control disappear.

Stepping out of the bathroom, he was in the doorway. His eyes met mine. He grasped my chin and kissed me. Something told me, he had to leave. He still had to do his job. Eurynomus yanked me into his arms. I wrapped my arms around his neck. "Come back soon." I whispered. Only God knows when the devil will strike again. He rubbed his nose against mine. He was trying. Trying to be human and show affection towards me. His fingers ran down my face. "I will Bella." He kissed my cheek. He made his way to the door. I rushed over there and slammed it shut. He smirked at me. "What's it gonna take for me to leave in peace?" I thought about my answer to see if he could see it. He smiled at me. "That's all you want? You gotta do better sweetheart." I gave him another answer. My heart slowly beat against my chest. He didn't give me a response. He threw my arms over my head and pinned me to the door. He got really close to me. "Like this?" He whispered to me. I nodded. He kissed me slow and steady. I knew he was enjoying this as much as I was. I thought about the first time I did this to him. We ended up having sex on the floor. When I snapped back into reality, Eurynomus was dry humping me through my panties. I could barely breath. I could feel myself getting wet. He yanked my lower half closer. He was hard over my thought. He bit into my neck and I moaned. He stopped and kissed me one more time. Eurynomus smirked at me. "Next time, it's coming off." I knew he meant it too. But I wasn't scared of him. He left me in his room. I crawled into his bed and laid there thinking. How were we going to get out of this mess? He's trapped in this mess. A mess only his mother caused. Wait, his mom caused it. There has to be a way I can find out who she was. Maybe that can help him.

Eurynomus is going to kick my ass for leaving but I had to. I wanted to try and find his mom. But where was I going to begin? I have no clue where she even was. I searched online and everything. Too many abortions in the city. I ran my fingers through my hair and sighed. Out of the corner of my eye, a figure stood there. I jumped out of my seat. The creature stared at me. It's head slightly turned. His body simmered a red color. He was huge if he was a demon. I had nothing to say. Just looking at him made me nervous. "What do you want?" I said shaking.

It only breathed before speaking. "You want answers? I have them."

I stood up and crossed my arms. "And you expect me to trust you?"

It snarled at me. Only fear went crawling up my spine. "I saw you. In my vision, you were seeking help. I can help you. I have all answers." Before I spoke, he began again. "You can trust me as long as you're willing to believe the truth." I nodded slowly. He stuck his massive claw out. I looked up at him. It's either I do or I don't trust him. I took in a deep breath. I touched his claw. I was taken up into the air. Everything was going fast. It was like time flew past us. We ended up in another time. The walls were a grey color. The room was empty besides a sink and bed. I looked at him. "Where are we?"

He blinked twice. "You wanted to find Eurynomus's mother? This is where she is." I started to piece together what this was. It was a asylum! She was crazy? The door busted open. She came sliding across the floor till her back hit the bed. The bed hit the wall. She jumped up and hit the door as it shut. She screamed and hollered at the guards. She looked around the room. She sat on the floor and cried. I looked at him. "She can't see us. You can't change the past." I saw something creep out of the shadows. Something so familiar. Eurynomus was there! He saw his own mother? He crept up to her. She gazed up at him as if she didn't know who he was. He grasped her arms to get her out a ball. "Why did you abort me?" He whispered to her.

Her eyes stared at him like he was a lost soul. Did she even know who he's was? She held his face in her hands and smoothed it. Her eyes filled with tears. "I'm so sorry. I had no choice." She had no choice? What did she mean by that? Eurynomus had small tears in his eyes. He stood up and went back into the shadows. We went further back in time. We ended up in the same room. She was always here? I saw his mom on the bed. On top of her, was a whole another story. The devil was soiling her. She cried and screamed. He didn't care. He always got what he wanted. Once he was done, he left. I watched as months went by. The sun and moon rising and leaving. Her stomach grew and grew. One day, on her bed. She held a metal hanger. She twisted it. Her tears were all over her face. She whispered sorrys and love you's. She stuck it inside of her and twisted it a lot. She cried out in pain. Blood was on the bed. She was killing him! I went to do something, but he grasped my arm tight. "You can't change what has already become." Nurses rushing in to stop her. But it was too late. He was dead. That's where it all made sense. The devil was really Eurynomus's father. His mom was locked in a mental institution for unknown reasons. He never had a chance to begin with. I looked up at the creature. "Please, take me home." I could feel time on our side as we went back to our time.