Chapter 9

I woke up the next morning to find him not there. I got out of bed and put my clothes back on. Last night was really amazing. I've never had that much pleasure from any guy like him before. I had a deep pit in my stomach though. I had to leave him. The devil didn't want me down here. I don't understand why though. Eurynomus came in the room. His eyes met mine. He looked mad and miserable all at once. I went over to him. He looked away from me. I touched his cheek. "You're making me feel like I'm not good enough to look at."

His eyes met mine. His hands grasped my waist. "No Isabella, it's not you. I'm pissed at my father. I think I know what he's trying to do."

He kissed me gently. I pulled away. "Why can't I stay?"

He pressed my body against his. I felt every inch of him. Even his dick was getting hard. "You're not dead."

I looked up at him. "What if I was? Then we could-"

He got mad. "No. You will go straight to heaven. I suggest you not do that." He kissed my neck. He let out a deep breath. "You have to go."

I pulled away from him. "Right now?" He nodded. I ran from him and hid under the silk red sheets. I heard him come over to me. His hands felt me under the sheets. He chuckled. "I really did enjoy last night." His hands grasped my breasts. "I wanna do you over and over again. Your sexy body all sweaty and your moans. Mm, it was too good." I came up from hiding. He was on top of me. He was kissing my neck. I laid back and let him. He started sucking on my neck. I was moaning softly. He wrapped my legs around his waist.

He liked it when I was doing this just for him. He licked my neck. "Damn it." He mumbled. Eurynomus let me go. I crawled into his arms. He held me close. "Follow the voices back."

I kissed his chest. "You'll come back, right?" He didn't say anything. "Please come back." He wouldn't even look at me. "Eurynomus please come back to see me. Don't leave me there by myself."

A smirk came across his face. "Good girl." He kissed my head. I was confused. Then I remembered what he said about his name. He tricked me to do it so he could come back. His fingers traced my hair. "I'll be in the shadows, waiting for you." I closed my eyes. I could hear voices calling my name. I followed them. As I got closer, they became clearer. I opened my eyes. My vision was blurry as ever. I saw people standing around me. "Isabella, can you hear me?" I tried studying the faces. As I came to more, I saw a doctor and nurse standing there. The doctor smiled at me. "Hi there Isabella. I'm Dr. drake. We've been waiting for you to wake up."

I looked around. "Where am I?"

"The hospital. Your friend called for a ambulance when you blacked out. On the way here, you slipped into a coma. Seems you hit your head on a set of stairs causing you brain trauma which put you in the coma. It wasn't a long term one. You've been asleep for a week and a half. You're a very lucky girl." My head was pounding like crazy. I was out for a long time. I thought about Eurynomus. Id rather be with him. Once the doctor explained to me more about what's going to happen. They're going to watch me for another two days. He left me to get some rest. I stared at the wall for a few minutes till I fell asleep.

I had one hell of a dream when I woke up. I dreamt that Eurynomus was giving me hot wild sex. It felt so real. It felt like it was a thousand degrees hotter there. I looked around the dark room. I was here alone and it was about 3am. I heard something in the shadows. I looked around. A hand touched me. I immediately jumped. A light came on. Sam was sitting in a chair next to my bed. My eyes were watching him intensely. He didn't have any expression on his face. Which frightened me even more. "Finally, we were getting worried about you. The doctor called and said you came to. Once you blacked out, I had no idea if you were alive or dead."