Chapter 26

I woke up with a huge headache. I looked over my shoulder. That guy was back again! What was his deal? He opened his eyes. "Hi Isabel." I stared at him. He sighed deeply. "I know you don't remember me. But we'll figure this out. We-"

"I know what your trying to do." I got out. He raised an eyebrow. "You do?" He sat up. He held my hands and shook his head. "I'm not trying to use you. I'm trying to help you."

I stared at him. "How do you know what I'm thinking so much?"

He smirked. "I can't unload everything just yet. You might snap." His fingers intertwined with mine. He kissed me. I let him. Something seemed right about this. I had to trust my instincts. His eyes met mine. "Oh Bella, you're so beautiful. I'd wish you remember something at least. I can't promise you how much longer I can control myself." That sounded so familiar. I closed my eyes. Memories flooded back to me. I saw him having repetitive sex with me. He even told me he cares about me. I was supposed to know him. Supposed to be with him. I blinked twice. "Our mark Eurynomus."

His eyes widened. "Yes baby. Keep thinking." I was trying. Everything seemed to slam me though. I felt myself getting dizzy. He pulled me against his chest. "It's okay. Don't rush yourself Bella." I could feel my chest rising and falling. He smirked. "You're making me hard."

I rolled my eyes. "You're a very horny demon prince." He kissed my head. I think he was joking with me. Or was he serious? Eurynomus laid down with me on his chest. His fingers ran through my hair and down my back. I felt so relaxed with him here. "Please help me." I whispered.

He sighed deeply. "I'm trying my hardest Bella. It's going to take a few days. He did this on purpose. Once I find him, he's next." I could feel his chest on fire. He was angry. He pulled a blanket over us. His fingers ran down the side of my cheek. "Sleep Bella. It will help you get better."

I wanted to believe it. Some how, it made me feel even worse. My eyes grew tired and heavy. I drifted off to sleep again.

Where I woke up, was a cold dark place. I didn't know where I was. Dark rock surrounded me. Dripping of water echoed. I sat up and looked around. How did I get here? I was wearing a black hood outfit. This was really weird. Where's Eurynomus? I started walking down the cave. I was asleep in my bed. Now I was here? If it wasn't for the heavy breathing behind me, I wouldn't have started running for my life. Growling and roaring followed after loud stomps. My heart was on a race. There wasn't anywhere to hide. My luck. I stumbled to the ground. I rolled to my back. It was the guy that tried tricking me. Who the hell was he? I closed my eyes and thought back. I could feel the flow of my memories flashing. My life in the last two months. It flashed up till he came. Seth. Eurynomus was trying to get on his good side for some strange reason. But demons have secrets. Seth chuckled. "Didn't even have a chance. You should ditch that guy. He's bad news." I shoved him as hard as I could off me. He stood up in seconds.

"No Seth, you are. You've been nothing but a pain in the ass. You can't have me." He looked pissed off. I thought to myself. "Eurynomus, where are you? Help me." Within seconds, he showed up out of thin air. He crossed his arms and smirked at me. "Good girl." Came into my mind. His eyes met Seth's. "You are becoming a pain in my ass."

Seth growled. "Just let me have her and I'll leave forever."

He changed into his demon form. "Forget it. She's my marked territory." When he said that, I felt like he owned me. I was only his to have.

Seth rolled his eyes. "You know damn well I can change that. If I kill you, she won't have the mark." That's when Eurynomus smirked. I knew that look. He had something else up his sleeve. "It doesn't matter. If you take me out, she'll die too. You see, I didn't realize it yet. But when I marked her, only I can take that mark away. Killing me wont change it. She'll die with me." That was even better. I'd die if he dies. Very reassuring. Seth seemed more annoyed. Claws grabbed my waist. I was against Eurynomus's chest. Seth just disappeared into thin air. He really wasn't putting up much of a fight. He took me back to his room. He wasn't a demon. He was back to a human look. His fingers squeezed my shoulders. "I'll die if you do?" My voice sounded unsure.

He shook his head. "No course not. I only said that to make him angry. You would be unharmed." His lips touched my forehead. I wanted to trust him. I have so far. He cupped my cheek. "I'd never lie to you about that. Yes I keep secrets, but never to scare you. I can tell you it's never going to happen."

I held his hand there. "He can kill you?"

His eyes shot away. "Forever? Yes." I didn't want him to leave. My life would change forever without him. I kissed him then broke away and laid against his chest. I could hear him laughing. "Bella. I'm not going anywhere." His hands gripped my ass. He moaned a little as he pushed my lower half into his. "I'm always going to be here. With you." My hands ran up his chest, biting under his jaw. He lifted me up onto his bed. He hovered over my body. "Do you want me Isabel?" I nodded. He pulled me further down. "How badly?" He was taking my clothes off. "How about you beg?"

He had to leave. Something big was going to happen. I had to go back to Carrie. She was at work. I had the day off. I was watching tv. It was very boring. I mostly sat there and thought. I wished this nightmare stage would end. All of a sudden, the ground began to shake. I hopped off the couch and tried moving towards the kitchen. Glass hit the ground. I tripped and fell down. A few chairs fell on top of me. I tried to move but then something heavy fell on me. I was trapped underneath the furniture. The ground stopped shaking. I tried squirming. But it did nothing. Footsteps walked around me. I was searching for the noise. It stopped. Silence took over. After not hearing anything, I tried moving again. "Isabella, trapped under the rumble?" I didn't like hearing this voice. There was a hole I could see out of. Nothing was there yet. The footsteps came back again. "Where are you?" It sang. I definitely didn't like this. A face appeared in the hole. It was Seth. He smirked. His demon form took over. "There you are." I couldn't move. He caused it on purpose. Only in my apartment.

"I could be the answer to your solution right now. For a fair price." He licked his disgusting lips. I gave him a dirty look. He shrugged. "Or you could remain under here to die."

"I wouldn't die and you'd know it." I called for Eurynomus to come. Seth chuckled. I frowned. Why was he laughing? "He can't hear you. You see, I've done the liberty researching about marking a human. It's pretty interesting. You should listen." Not like I had a choice. "You can read each others minds, see their thoughts and dreams. And collect sexual sensations. To begin the mark, you must inject a venom into their body. They set the time to retrieve the victim. Then once they have them, if they don't mark them by a certain time, the victim becomes extremely ill. Causing them to die. He wasn't going to give you a choice. You were either going to be his or die." I didn't know whether or not to believe him. He's pulled so many tricks before.

"He was never going to let me die." I spoke strongly.

"He made it very clear that you either sleep with him or he was gonna rape you. He knew what his intentions were." He made a noise. "If he cares about you, why hasn't he expressed it? You know what I mean." I lowered my head. It seemed all to real. He stood up. "I thought so." All the furniture was lifted off of me. I was laying there still. He held out his hand. "Be mine Bella. I'll show you how it feels to be with a real demon." I glanced up at him. I tried calling him again. He flashed a disgust face. "HE CAN'T HEAR YOU!" Everything fell on top of me. This time it was harder. I felt pain everywhere. I groaned. Seth left. Left me under all this stuff. Oh no.

**Hey guys! Christmas is right around the corner. So I will try to post another chapter before then. I just looked at my story and right now its #942 in romance!!  Thanks!!***