Chapter 3

I was in the library trying to read. I had to look him up. Even though I couldn't say his name, I was going to find out more about him. Secretly if I had to. Sam sat across from me. He smiled. "Hey Isabel. What's going on?" He glanced at my finger. It was getting worse. It was swollen and red. I had to wrap it up. "What happened?"

I sighed. "Door, finger got in the way." It was a pretty big lie I just told. Couldn't say, hey this demon from hell decided to come after me. So he sucked some blood out and is coming to take me in two nights. Just hope you can understand when I don't show up for finals! Sam looked like he believed me, which was a good sign. Couldn't tell him anything anyways. Eurynomus would kill him for it. He nodded. "It looks like its twice it's size. Maybe you should go to the hospital or something."

I shook my head. That was the last place I needed to go. "I'll put ice on it later. If I need to, I'll go. It's not a big deal. It doesn't hurt or anything."

His eyes met mine. His hand held mine. "You should really take care of yourself. Its not good to-"

"I said I was okay Sam." I got loud. Sam just got up and left after that. I wondered what his problem was. I tried reading some more. I couldn't find much. All I could find was that he ate dead bodies till they were bones. No pictures. Everyone must be afraid of him. I sighed deeply. I headed to my room. I felt very light headed. Once I got into my room, it got worse. I heard voices talking. Looking around, nothing was there. My body was getting weaker. I collapsed onto the bed and blacked out.

I woke up in a bed. Looking around, it was definitely not my room. It was a bed shaped into cave like rocks from the roof and floor. It felt so nice and comfy with the silk red sheets. Gazing around more, there was a big wooden door with a brass handle. There was a balcony. I got up and went over to it. Looking out, there were fires so big it reached up into the darkened skies. Demons were running about. Humans in chains marching into a cave. Some of them were pleading and screaming. Smoke covered most of the ground. I turned away. My back was against the wall. I was breathing slowly. It was a horrible sight to even see. I started looking around the room. What was I doing here? The door slammed shut. I whipped around quickly. Eurynomus stood there. He looked angry. I backed up into a corner and slid down the wall. He came over to me, pulling me to my feet. He blocked me from leaving. "Why are you so scared?" He touched my cheek. I didn't look at him. "I am not angry with you. I'm angry at my father." He walked away from me, chuckling to himself. I walked over to him. "How did I get here?"

He looked at me. "I summoned you here." He grasped my hands. "I can do that since there's a bond between us." He pulled me closer to him. His hands resting on my ass. He kissed my head. "Damn it. You feel so good." I tried to pull away but his grip got harder. "You're not going anywhere."

He picked me up and placed me on the bed. He got on top of me. His fiery eyes staring down at me. His fingers traced down my body. He unbuttoned my shorts. I squirmed away. He pulled me right back down. My hands went over my head. I couldn't move my body at all. I began to freak out. "Please stop." He wasn't listening to me. He started yanking my shorts down. Tears came to my eyes. "Please Eurynomus." He stopped. He looked at me. I broke out of his control and slid away from him. I fixed my shorts. He was angry with me. He went to grab me but I ran from him. Two more steps and I froze in place. He came over to me. "What did I tell you about saying my name?" His hand held my chin firmly. "Hmm?" I didn't say anything. "Answer me now!" He roared.

"Not to. I'm sorry but I didn't want you to and you weren't listening to me and-"

He covered my mouth. My eyes were watching him. "Listen here Isabella. Once the third moon comes up tomorrow night, you are mine. You will never see Earth again." He pointed at the room. "This is where you're going to stay and remain. Right where I can see you. You're also going to sleep with me tomorrow night, to seal the deal of being mine. If you don't like it, you will just have to go along with it and get over it."

Uncovering my mouth, I gave him a dirty look. "If I refuse and say your name?"

He really didn't like me saying that. He pulled me over to the bed and threw me on it. I slid up the bed by the baseboard. He paced over to the balcony. Just standing at the doorway gazing out. "Damn it Isabel. I don't understand what it is that's so special about you. I normally say I would kill you but I don't want to. Yet, I'd rather punish you. To the point where you'll learn not to say my name and have some respect for me." Respect him? Just because he was a demon doesn't mean I have to do anything. He didn't own me, not even his property.

I shook my head. He was dirty. Everything on his mind was sexual. Didn't like it all. "You're not prince of earth. And God is my only king." Speaking strongly, it seemed to fail.

He threw his head back and laughed. "Your God cannot save you from this fate. I'm the one who slipped poison into your finger. You'll eventually slip into a coma, never to wake up." I covered my mouth. Tears fell down my cheeks quickly. How much crueler could he even get?! He smirked. "Then, you'll be stuck here. With me." He was such an asshole. I hid my face and cried. I didn't want my life to end, it was just starting off. He came over and pulled me into his lap. Playing with my hair, slowly. I couldn't stand being here anymore. I closed my eyes and tried to imagine being back in my room. Away from him.

I woke up back in my room, on my bed, looking around. It was nighttime. The second full moon was out. I needed a plan and fast. He was going to take me away. I had till tomorrow night to think of something. I wished that I could tell someone. I was really on my own. I thought about him a little bit. His body was really hot. His hair was black. He looked good. But his heart was black and evil. I didn't understand why he picked me though. Some how, I was starting to think that the junkyard thing, was real. I almost died. I was in huge mess I needed to get out of fast.