Chapter 16

Carrie moved in right away. She's been here for a week. We've gone out and had so much fun. I've really needed it. She's been very caring and supportive. We decided to go to a bar tonight. Soon as we got there, the drinks went down. We decided to play pool. We were so drunk that we forgot who was winning. A few guys came up to us and started flirting with us. Carrie decided to leave once they came. We started walking down the street. The guys caught up to us. There was two of them. They were hustling us. Carrie kept pulling me away. One grabbed her and yanked her towards a car. The other tried grabbing me. I ran into an alley. This wasn't the time to start. I was trying to run. I was so drunk that I couldn't fully see everything normal. I turned to look but I smacked into a dumpster. I fell to the ground and hit my head hard on the pavement. I grabbed my head. I was bleeding. The guy hovered over me. "I was hoping to get you back to the house. I guess you like things being dirty." He was trying to take my clothes off. I tried to fight him off. I called for Eurynomus in my mind. The guy was so into me that he didn't see Eurynomus behind him. "Get off human." He spoke loudly.

The guy jumped up. "Dude, get the hell out of here." Eurynomus smirked. The guy flew into the alley wall. He couldn't move. He flew to the other wall. He slammed his head hard against the wall. It knocked him out. Eurynomus came over to me. He bent down. His hand touched the back of my head. "You're bleeding Bella." He mumbled. I hung onto his neck. "I'm...finey." The words stumbled out. I tried to touch his face but my hands waved past his head. I couldn't focus on his face. My vision was blurry as hell.

He shook his head. "You're drunk too." He lifted me into his strong arms. He started walking out of the alley with me. I looked at him. "Where....are we moowing too?"

He looked at me. "You're coming with me." His face was serious.

I tried to get out. "Carrie needz meeee."

He kissed my head. "She got away. She went back to the apartment. She's worried about you." I kissed his chest. I knew he was going to help me. "Why did you get so hammered baby?"

I threw my head back. "I don't have a hammer." I was feeling dizzy. The world was spinning around me. Like it was out of control. My body felt limp.

He placed my head back on his chest. "You don't need to loose anymore blood Bella." I noticed we were at my apartment. He dug through my pocket and got my keys. Once he opened the door, Carrie jumped. She was pretty sobered up. "Oh my God. Isabella!" Eurynomus carried me to the bathroom. He placed me in the bathtub. She studied him. "Who are you?"

He gave her a look. "Someone who just saved her life. Her head needs to be bandaged. Leave her in the bathtub. She's going to wanna be in here for the rest of the night." He walked out of the room. "I remembered being so drunk I didn't remember where I lived. I ended up in another state." Carrie nodded. "Her keys are on the table." Eurynomus left. Carrie helped clean the back of my head up. I kept wobbling everywhere. I threw up a few times. Carrie left me in the bathroom with the lights on. She kept checking on me. I eventually fell asleep.

The next morning, my head was killing me. I took a shower and went to my room. I started grabbing my clothes. I heard a noise. I turned around. Eurynomus stood there. His eyes met mine. I remembered most of last night. Up to the part where I hit my head and he took me home. I was in a towel. Looking away, "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to get that drunk. I never do that."

He nodded. He pulled me close. He touched my head. It was healing. His dark eyes met mine. "I scared your friend. She looked like I hurt you."

I shook my head. "I'll make sure she knows you didn't." I rested my head on his chest. His fingers ran down my naked back. "Don't get too drunk like that again. You could have easily gotten yourself killed. You hit your head hard enough."

I nodded. "I know. I'm sorry."

He sighed deeply. "I couldn't stand it if you died. I wouldn't be able to get you back." I knew he told me this before. I could tell he really cared about me deep down. I was more than just a sex object to him now. I looked up at him. "You care about me a lot don't you?" He nodded. I could tell he didn't want to tell me again. I touched his cheek. "Please?"

He looked away from me. "I have thought of you more than just a sex object. You're right about that. I care a lot actually. It's strange to me because, I'm a demon. I'm not supposed to have good feelings like this. I want you to be mine and only mine."

I kissed him sweetly. His lips followed mine. I held his hands in mine. "I'd love to be just yours."

He smirked at me. "I knew you would." He bit my bottom lip. My towel was slipping. I went to fix it but he grabbed my hands. "I've seen you naked plenty of times sweetheart. You look so sexy when you just come out of the shower." He was making me blush. I couldn't help it. His dark eyes met mine. He sighed deeply. "She's coming. I have to go."

I pressed my hand against his chest. The tension between us was more than what I could handle. My body wanted him to stay. Eurynomus yanked my lower half closer to his. He groaned a bit. He really wanted me. My hands went lower, but he yanked them above my head. The towel was slowly slipping off me. He smirked at me. "Miss me that much?" I nodded. He grabbed my ass and pulled me against him. "I'll have to give you something special for being such a good girl." He kissed my forehead. He disappeared in front of me. Carrie came into the room. "I just wanted to let you know I'm going to work." I nodded. "Feeling better?"

I squinted and held my head. "I guess. I'll be okay if that's what you mean." She nodded and left the room. My thoughts went back to Eurynomus. If this was starting, then his enemies would use me against him. I knew Samuel would be back soon. It's only a matter of time.