Chapter 34

Sith arrived moments after Eurynomus falling. Sith got him on the bed. I was nervous. "What's wrong with him?"

Sith rolled his eyes. "He took my thing I gave him. I can't make him human anymore. That was his plan the entire time. Not to go after you, to get Eurynomus to stay a demon." His eyes gazed over at Eurynomus. "He's made him very sick by doing that."

I crossed my arms. "Will he die?"

Sith didn't look at me. "At this rate, anything is possible." I couldn't let him die. The devil is very cruel. He only wants what it should be. I looked at Sith. "Can you make another one?"

He made a noise at me. "And how are you going to get it to flow in his body?" I smirked. I knew exactly how to do it. Sith made a barf noise. "If you do that, you have to be in control the entire time. Not him. He will finish it before the dark moon. He's very weak right now so you shouldn't have a problem." He walked away from me. "Give me a hour and I'll have it for you." He left the room. I went over to the bed and sat next to him. He didn't even move. I was very worried that I'd lose him forever. I moved his arms and wrapped it around me. He didn't even move. If he was feeling better, he would pull me close and say something slick. But this wasn't the case. I just prayed that he would get better. Just laying in there, silent. Having so much going through my mind. It was hard enough. He wasn't even moving. I didn't know what to do. My ears didn't hear anything. It was too quiet. I sat up and looked around. Once I looked behind him, a man dressed in white stood there. I leaped up and stood there. He held out his hand. "Don't worry Isabella, I am not here to hurt you."

I raised my eyebrow. "Who are you?"

He held his hands together. He had white hair and a white beard. He wore a white robe with brown sandles. "I've been sent down to help you."

I didn't know what to say. If there is a hell, there is a heaven. He came from above. "Are you my guardian angel?"

His eyes looked saddened. "No. I should have been Eurynomus's." My mouth opened a bit. "God sent me here to help him. He knows what has been going on. He forgives you Isabella. You are always welcomed into heaven when your time comes." That was one of the things I've always wondered about. When I die, could I still go to heaven? Eurynomus should have been alive, never a demon. He slowly walked over to me. He grabbed my hands and held them. "I can give him what he needs. But, the rest will be up to the demons. The only way for him, is that dark moon. Let them return with the bottle. He will be strong enough to drink it."

I nodded. "What about the devil? I-"

"I have a gift for you." He interrupted. He pulled out a small pouch and handed it to me. "This will help you when you need it the most." He also pulled out a necklace. It was the sun. He placed it around my neck. "This will give you the light you need when you're world becomes dark." He also held up a ring with a green stone in it. "This will help you seek the truth when you need answers." I put it on. He went over to Eurynomus. He placed his hand over his eyes. He closed his eyes and concentrated. I didn't know what was going on. His hand slowly moved away, then opened his eyes. "Just give it a little bit." He began to leave.

"Wait!" He looked back at me. "Will this work?"

His eyes couldn't answer me. So still and unmoving. "I cannot tell." He disappeared. I went over to the bed. He was still laying there. I cuddled up against him. I wanted him to wake up so badly. But knowing deep down, he's still sick. I'd rather have him rest than anything thing else. I closed my eyes and dreamed of the perfect place. Where no evil could touch us.

My body was being lifted up and placed back on the bed. My clothes were disappearing. I jumped up and bumped into Eurynomus's body hovering over me. I was in bra and panties. I smacked him. He gave me a dirty look. "What was-"