Chapter 37 Part 1

I woke up to something in my bed. Slowly rolling over, a dark shadow laid next to me. I freaked and flipped on the light. Eurynomus laid there silently. Like he was comfortable being right next to me. Rolling my eyes, I smacked him. "You scared the hell out of me."

He smirked. "I hoped you still didn't have it inside you." Trying to say that after visiting hell so many times. I didn't think it was funny. More annoyed with him actually.

Fixing myself, "Why are you here? I'm not going to have sex with you of that's what you think." My tone of voice looked like it ticked him off.

His eyes glowed. "I can take whatever I want." The way he said it sent chills up my spine. Knowing that he meant exactly what he said. He looked away. "I came here to find out why you came back for me."

Grabbing his hands, Eurynomus's eyes met mine. "Because I love you and I want you back in my life. Without you, it's nothin but darkness. The cold clammyness of my heart, being swallowed up. All sound going into a black hole. I don't care how cruel your father is, or what he does, nothing is going to change how I feel about you." My heart fell to the ground. My ears couldn't believe what I just said. Couldn't figure out exactly what he was thinking. The only way to know, would be to mark me again. He yanked me into his body, tipping me backwards on the edge of the bed. Enough for me just to see his eyes. "It really is me, I've seen that look on your face before. I remember what you asked earlier." My hand was on his chest. "After you got me to loose control, I asked you what you wanted for winning. You wanted to be my girlfriend, since I didn't find it appropriate to call you my whore, I said as long as you call me your boyfriend." I kissed him in full passion. His hands lifted me up and place me back on the bed. Eurynomus climbed on top of me. I knew what was going to happen. It seemed too real to even be true. He smirked at me. "I think I finally found a way to trick father into leaving us alone."

I raised my eyebrow at him. He left kisses on my neck. My eyes rolled into the back of my head. His hands grasped my lower half, gasping out. He whispered into my ear, "Don't be ready for me yet baby." My eyes met his. He yanked me into his lap, arms hugging my waist. "Sith can help us. We have a day for this to happen."

Sith suddenly appeared. "Now you want her back?" Eurynomus kissed my cheek. This meant a lot to me. Sith waved his hands. "Were doing this the right way." He was very stern and right. This had to actually work. Eurynomus let me go. The room started flashing lights around. I became dizzy and dropped to the floor. My head was spinning. Closed my eyes to try and make it stop. It just seemed like it was never going to end. What got my attention was Sith helping me to my feet. Looking around, nothing changed. Eurynomus couldn't stop staring at me for some reason. As I gazed into the mirror, seeing what wasn't me. It was somebody I didn't recognize. Touching my face and hair; Looking down further, my boobs were bigger than normal. And my body was slimmer. Eurynomus lunged at me. My heart dropped. Sith smacked him to the floor. "Control yourself! Leave Natalie alone."

My eyes shot at him. "Natalie?" He slowly got back on his feet. His eyes watching my every move. I felt more nervous than better about the situation. Sith smiled. "Yes. You are going to do your every day activities. Eurynomus will make up a story telling his father how he has come across a beautiful human he wants to have on his birthday. With that, he will agree and kidnap you. You are to pretend you know nothing and have no clue what is going on. Scream on occasions. Once you and Eurynomus are alone, he will mark you. Causing the devil to find out he has been tricked and have no choice but to leave you both alone." We've already been through this once. If the devil found out it was me again, he will kill me. That's what made me scared.

Eurynomus crossed his arms. "What if he doesn't believe this?" He knew all too well what I was thinking. What if it did happen to fail? Ending up dead....