Chapter 27

After what seemed hours of trying to call Eurynomus, nothing. He couldn't hear me at all. I really couldn't move. I heard the front door open. Bags fell to the ground. "Oh my...ISABELLA!" She climbed over a few things and ran to the bedrooms. She came back to the pile. "Carrie!" She continued to look around. She couldn't hear me either?! Oh this wasn't fair. Great. I'll die under here. Seth made it to where he can only hear me. Then another voice came. Carrie screamed. "YOU! Where is she?!"

"Who?" It answered.

"Isabella! What did you do to her?!" She was freaking out. I was nowhere to be found and the apartment looked like a earthquake hit.

"Easy. I haven't even seen her all day. I just came to see her. Where is she?" There was a few second pause. "Redecorating?"

"Now isn't the time Titan!" Eurynomus was here! I tried calling for me. "Eurynomus! I'm trapped under this pile! Help!"

I heard him chuckle. "Oh fine. It was a joke. But she's not here?" I heard her make a noise. "That's really weird." He knew something was off. "I'm going to look and see if she's in my room."

"No! No! I'm right here!" I shouted.

Carrie sighed. "Hurry up! I'm going to look around the block and see if she's anywhere." It got quiet. I heard Carrie leave. I sighed. Fucking bastard. He'll never find me. Seth appeared by the hole. "Enjoying yourself?"

I got mad. "No you selfish immature bastard! Let me go!"

He made a tisk noise. "I'll let you go, if you make a deal with me."

I smirked at him. "Sorry, my soul is already taken."

He didn't like my answer. "Sooner or later, you're going to agree with me." He left again. I took in a deep breath. This was going to be a long night.

I fell asleep for a few seconds before the door slammed. Stuff was thrashing around. The door closed again. "Titan what's wrong?"

I heard a deep growl. "She's missing. A demon took her." I could tell Carrie was freaking out. I heard her faint to the ground. I knew her so well like that. Eurynomus sighed. "Nows not the time to faint. Isabella, where are you?"

I tried again. "Right here but you can't hear me."

He was walking around the pile. I thought about it. The hole was still there! I wedged my arm out from being trapped. It was bleeding. Oh no, that's why he said eventually. He's trying to kill me! I grabbed a short stick which looked like a broken piece of a chair. I tried throwing it out the hole. It missed. But it flew back at me. I picked it up and tried again. It went through. It hit the wall. The footsteps stopped. They walked around the the hole. He was standing in front of it! I grabbed another piece of the broken chair and threw it through the hole again. It hit him in the leg. He jumped. He looked into the hole. "Isabel?"

"Can you hear me?" I spoke out loud. I had disappointment in my voice. He probably couldn't and it was only false hope for me. "Of course Bella." My heart shot up. He heard me! "Please get me out of here!" Everything was lifted off of me. I looked up at him. The furniture flew opposite ways. I looked around me. There was a puddle of blood. He lifted me into his arms. He kissed me. I had tears in my eyes. I snuggled into his chest. His fingers ran through my hair. "Now give me your soul." I looked up and it was Seth. I screamed loudly.

I woke up. Still trapped under everything. It was dark out. Carrie still wasn't home, I assumed. I heard footsteps. "Bella? Why aren't you answering me?" Eurynomus was there. He sighed deeply. "I know Seth has something to do with this. He'll answer to me once I get ahold of him."

I tried again. "Eurynomus, I'm trapped." Nothing. I sighed deeply. I wanted to cry. Nothing was going to save me. I suddenly felt the furniture begin to shake. Everything flew off of me at once. I jumped up once it did and fell down. Eurynomus held me tight in his arms. "What the hell happened?! I've been trying to call you for hours."