Chapter 37 Part 2

Waking up once more in Eurynomus's room. I was bounded. Looking down, I was in a red see through outfit. Certain areas covered, with gold earrings on and a small golden crown. I tried getting loose, nothing. A clock went off, demons cheered, souls screamed. The door slammed open. The devil escorting Eurynomus into his room. He was blindfolded. The devil smirked at me. "Okay son, take it off." Eurynomus slowly removed it. His eyes met mine. I felt so naked and nervous. He slowly smiled. "But father, what about-"

He placed his hand on his shoulder. "It's your birthday, she's what you wanted, just say you're good. I'll leave you to...whatever it is your darkened soul decides to do." Looking over at me, I tried breaking free again. Acting scared. Eurynomus came over to me. His hand touched my leg, I pulled away. He smirked at the devil. "I think I have a few things in mind." Running his claw down my leg. The devil laughed as he left us alone. Eurynomus locked the door. I didn't even know what to do. He came back over to me and whispered. "Pretend your scared and start screaming. He'll leave after that."

I nodded. "What do you want from me?" He took the rope off my feet and hands. Once I was free, I ran away from him. He got serious. "Natalie, come here."

"No! Leave me alone!" I screamed. He came over to me, pulling me close to his chest. "He's gone." He whispered. He kissed me in full passion. I couldn't help but feel needy. Eurynomus smirked at me. "This outfit, so sexy." Grinding himself on me. "Let me take you Isabel." Lifting me up, threw me on the bed. Clawing on top of me, he changed into a human. His hands grasped my hands. "If I mark you again, there's going to be some changes."

I raised my eyebrow. "What do you mean?"

He sighed. "You might have to stay here with me, forever." I touched his cheek. "You may never see earth again." I kissed him. It didn't matter. I just wanted to be with him. The look in his eyes said it all, then they became dark. My body froze in place. Satisfied, he took off the red outfit. He undressed himself, my breath became heavier. He shoved himself inside me and went roughly. I couldn't breath, couldn't move. My lungs felt like they were going to collapse. Eurynomus was out of control. My hands held onto the bed for dear life. My body was going to climax. I screamed loudly at the last thrust. A bright light sparked the entire room up. Feeling helpless, I laid on the bed silently. Eurynomus got close to my ear. "Isabel?" I could only nod. "Did I hurt you?" Shaking my head. His eyes looked worried. "Say something." My hand gently touched his cheek. He pulled it away. "I don't know what got over me. I feel terrible that-"

Covering his mouth, "It's okay. I'm not in pain. Just more into shock." He kissed me gently.

"I'm a animal. I went very rough with you. I can see your thoughts again." His eyes looked away. Squeezing his hand, I wanted to reassure him that I wanted the same thing as him. His eyes looked deep into mine. "Please forgive me." I kissed him sweetly. He held my face. Biting his bottom lip, taking in a deep breath. "It's okay Eurynomus."

Suddenly, fire shot up in the middle of the floor. I quickly put on his shirt. Eurynomus turned into a demon. The devil stood there, raging mad. "YOU TRICKED ME!"

I sat on the edge of the bed. The devil pointed his finger at Eurynomus. "You knew!"

"Yes father, as a result, you have no say now. I marked her again." It didn't stop there. The devil tossed Eurynomus across the room. "I've tried doing things my way, now I will take matters into my own hands." His hands raised up, a huge fireball began to form. He gazed over at me. I didn't know what to do. He began to aim it at me. This was how I was going to die. Wind blew across the room. Sith showed up. The devil was even more pissed. "THIS WAS YOUR DOING!" My body was shaking.

Sith didn't flinch. "You know damn well it was. And let's be honest, this has happened before. Eurynomus fell in love with another girl. Her name was Melody. The year was 1978. Eurynomus was out doing your biding, when the soul became the girl. He didn't have the heart to eat her, instead he gave her life. She lived for about a year before discovering he never did the job. So, you got in the way and forced him to kill her. She screamed until she died. Eurynomus was disgusted with himself and you. Forcing himself to become the heartless demon you very much enjoyed. Isabella was just a victim. Wanting the desire to sleep with her. But once he marked her and began to know her more. His heart began to show again. You didn't want a repeat, plus demons are heartless. Not everyone is you and I'm against your actions. You should mind your own damn business what your son does with a human girl. She hasn't exposed hell or anything."