Chapter 29

**Thank you for the votes!! I'm so happy that you guys enjoy this book!! !***

         The devil stood in front of me. I wanted to cry. He was the one following me all day and night. He chuckled. It echoed throughout the whole room. "Took you a little bit. I see how soft you made my son."

I shook my head. "Why are you doing this?"

He stretched his claws out. "You're not taking my son away. I'll tell you this human. You either just sleep with him. Or end your life. Feelings don't exist in my underworld. If you even, try and talk him out of leaving. I will kill you myself." I closed my eyes. I could feel him on top of me. "Too bad I can't have you. Mm. You smell so good." I shoved him away. He laughed. "Like I said, just fuck. Or end your life." I closed my eyes. I was in my apartment. I was in bed. I held myself. I couldn't even imagine How he had all this planned out. How did he even hear me call for Eurynomus? I couldn't sleep. I was too afraid. I might die and never wake up.

I was having a really hard time. I missed a few days of work. I wouldn't leave my room. I slept for ten minutes and have been awake for almost four days. I barely ate. I was struggling. Carrie called and called but I didn't answer. I threw up whatever little bit I ate. I was useless. I felt like a heavy object wasting space and air. Eurynomus appeared in front of me. He stared at me. "Why aren't you going to work? Or answering Carrie?"

I looked away. "How am I supposed to know its really you?"

He came over to the bed. He got on top of me and kissed me. "Isabel, what is the matter with you?" He shook me a little. He looked worried. "You're so close to death." I was surprised he could sense that. He cradled me in his arms. I really didn't have the strength to fight back. "Isabella. Why are you like this?" I cried. Silent tears ran down my cheeks. "Talk to me." Came into my mind. I looked up at him. "Not here." He lifted me off the bed. As he walked, we went to his room. He laid me on the satin sheets. He held me close to his body. He kissed my head. "Talk baby."

I hid my face in his chest. "The devil pretended to be you. He abused me. He told me to either just fuck you or end my life. Because he knows you have feelings for me. And he knows that you're going to pick me. He said he wasn't going to lose his son. And if I didn't do either, he was going to kill me. I had no way to contact you. I thought he heard me call you."

Eurynomus shook his head. His eyes looked angry. Not towards me. "He just came. He can't hear us like that. I'm so sorry. I couldn't answer you. I was feeding and claiming souls. Carrie called Titan ten thousand times before I had a chance. But she told me your work called her. Then she tried calling you. She wanted to blame me. You're so weak right now." He ran his fingers through my hair. He did care. I just didn't have the strength to even push myself. I was terrified that the devil was going to collect my soul. Eurynomus kissed my head. "Bella, I can make you stronger. But you have to let me help you." I nodded weakly. He sat up. He pulled me into his lap. "It's going to be a weird process for you. But, you'll have strength back within the next two days. You're not going to remember much. But you have to do this for you." He gently pulled my chin. I looked up into his eyes. "Say this: Eurynomus, I trust you. Please help me any possible way you know." I was nervous. What if this went bad?

"Trust me." He hissed. I stared at him. I could trust him. I closed my eyes. I spoke into his mind the exact words. He kissed my forehead. He laid me down again. He covered me up and left. I heard him in my mind. "You're safe, sleep." After hearing those words, I was out.

I opened my eyes and saw Eurynomus stick a needle in my arm. I groaned. He patted my hand. "Shh. This is going to help you." I got dizzy. There were three of him. I closed my eyes. When I opened them again, he was holding my hand close to his mouth. I saw blood dripping out. I wanted to freak out. But I couldn't. I didn't even feel pain. It scared me. Why was there so much blood? Before I could process this, I went back to sleep again.