Chapter 25

I sat in my room all day. Carrie was at work. I crossed my arms. I wanted to know the truth. I couldn't bother him. I couldn't fight it much longer. I was getting impatient to know what it was. I decided to call for him. "Eurynomus, come here." Nothing. Even after a few minutes. I sighed. "Eurynomus please come here." I waited. Still nothing. Was he ignoring me on purpose now? I threw my hands down. "EURYNOMUS!"

I looked around the room. Nothing. I gave up. Then backed into something. I turned around quickly. He was standing there. He looked pissed. "What? What do you want?"

I crossed my arms. "To talk to you. I couldn't wait much longer."

He sighed. "I can't keep being interrupted with little heart to heart sessions. I was busy."

I was getting angry. "It's not like I do this all the time. I just wanted to ask you something that couldn't wait."

He pushed his hair back. "What? What's so important that it couldn't wait?" Why was he being so cold?

"What's going on? Like, why are you working with the guy that tried to hurt me? Why do you leave with him?" He groaned. I think I hit a nerve really quickly.

"I can't tell you that." He gave me a straight look. I opened my mouth. He quickly grabbed me and pulled me to the ground. He covered my mouth. "Don't you even. If I tell you, you'll be in a bigger risk than you are now."

He move his hand. I took in a deep breath. "Why did he threaten to kill you? Is that true what he said this morning?" He looked away. "Can you at least answer that?"

He looked back at me. I saw the evil side in him. It was making me nervous. "Yes. It's true. He only said it cause he wants you to be with him." I looked away. "Is this all you wanted to know? I have to finish my work." I nodded silently. He got off of me and left. I slowly stood back up. I brushed myself off.

It seemed like he could careless about me. I walked over to the bed. I stood in front of it. Tears stung my eyes. Holding my face in my hands. Sniffling. I felt arms wrap around me. Kisses on my neck. "Bella." Eurynomus came back. "Please don't cry." I kept sniffling. He sighed deeply. "Bella I'm sorry. I wasn't trying to be so cold to you. I'm frustrated with what's going on." His hand slipped under my shirt. He ran his hands across my stomach. "Please forgive me." The demon prince was begging me for forgiveness. This was very odd from him. I turned around to face him. "What did I do wrong?"

He shook his head. "Nothing. You did nothing Bella. Please, understand me. I care about you and your safety." He kissed me softly. He lifted me into his arms. "I need you Isabella." My heart skipped beats. He kissed me passionately. I was melting away. He placed me on the bed gently. His body hovered over me. I stared at him. He took my shirt off. He was kissing my chest. I was breathing heavy. I took his shirt off as well. He yanked me up. He unhooked my bra and pushed me back down. He was kissing and biting. I was going crazy by his touch. He pulled my short and panties down. He took his jeans and boxers off. He was rubbing himself on me. I was moaning like crazy. I let him in. He held my arms over my head. I was getting louder the harder and faster he was going. It was driving me crazy. I could feel my climax come and go. He laid on top of me. "You have to stop seducing me."

I smirked. "I'll try harder next time."

Eurynomus had to go. I had to get ready for work anyways. Once I got to the coffee shop, things got weird. It was like I wasn't even myself. The people were walking slowly past me. I felt fingers grasp my neck. I flinched. But I couldn't move. I saw the face in the mirror on the wall. It was Seth. "Let me go."

He held me harder. "Not a chance." I looked around at the people. "Don't bother. No one can hear you or see you. You're alone this time."

I squirmed but nothing was working. "What do you want from me?"

Seth covered my eyes. "You won't remember any of this." I could feel my whole body start shaking. I couldn't break free. He was strong. I felt like I was spinning in an endless cycle. I fell backwards onto the ground. I was rocking back and forth. I opened my eyes. I was behind the counter, making coffee. I looked around. I couldn't even remember what just happened. Maybe I was tired. I continued working till I had to go home. When I got home, Carrie gave me a weird look. "Rough day?" I nodded. I headed for my room. I changed into my pajamas and crawled into bed. I got very relaxed and fell asleep.

I woke up to something holding me. I looked over and saw a man next to me. I freaked out. I jumped out of bed and turned the light on. The man sat up and stared at me. "What are you doing Bella?"

I was shaking. "How do you know my name? How did you get in here?"

He gave me a weird look. "Isabel, you know how I did. Now, come lay down next to me." He was very demanding.

I held up my hands. "Are you my boyfriend?"

He smirked at me. "I prefer lovers. Now, come here Isabel." He moved his finger to get me to lay down next to him.

I shook my head. "Not till you tell me what's going on!" He got out of bed. He came over to me. He grabbed my hands. He raised his eyebrow. "Why don't you remember me?" He ran his fingers across my palm. "Everything went blank since you went to work."

"How do you know that?" I was asking to many questions. I felt paranoid. He pulled me into his arms. I rested my head against his shoulder. "I'm so sorry Bella." He looked at me. "I'll fix this. You need to stay here." He disappeared right in front of me. I looked around. Behind me, stood another man. I signed. "Who are you people?"

He laughed. "You actually believe him? He's a criminal. He has been using you for a long time now. He's after only one thing. Murdering you. Jail isn't going break him. He'll get out and kill some more. If I were you, I'd get rid of him fast." This guy disappeared as well. I sighed. Who was I supposed to believe?