Chapter 20

I had such a bad dream that I shot up in my bed. I searched around the room. I looked outside of hell. It was pouring down rain! I found it very weird. I was searching around the room. Out of the corner of my eye, Samuel stood there. "So Isabella, having fun?"

He disappeared. I saw him in front of me. "Don't be so scared. The least thing I can offer you is a gift." In his hands, he held up Carrie's head. I screamed at the top of my lungs.

I shot up out of bed. I ran over to the door. I couldn't get it opened. I was panicking. I called Eurynomus. I was still trying to open the door. Arms were yanking me. I quickly pulled away. The arms pulled me into their chest. "Isabel. It's me. Calm down." I turned and saw Eurynomus. I buried my face in his chest and broke down. He ran his fingers through my hair. "Shhh. It's okay Bella." I couldn't stop crying. "Tell me what happened." I looked up at him. I thought about the dream. He didn't say anything. He just kissed my forehead. "It's not real Bella. He was tricking you." I was hyperventilating. He pulled me to the ground with him. I sat in his lap. "She's okay. I promise you." I held his hand in mine. I was sniffling. He was trying to calm me down. "This bastard still hasn't been found. Even worse, he put the fire out. All of hell, it's raining." I looked at the balcony. It was raining! He sighed. "Demons live off fire. Without it, it will do some damage." I got worried. My hand touched his chest, right where his heart was supposed to be. He smirked. He pulled my hand away and kissed it. "I don't have one of those Bella."

I shook my head. "I know you do. Deep down inside."

His dark eyes stared into my soul. "I'm a heartless demon prince and some how manage to have a soul?" I nodded. He chuckled, then kissed me. "Don't tell father. He won't allow his son to have one." His fingers intertwined with mine. The floor lit up with fire. The devil stood in front of us. He looked very pissed off. Eurynomus quickly stood up with me in his arms. "Eurynomus, have you found him yet?"

He shook his head. "Nobody has seen him since last nite."

The devil snorted. "He brought that boy back to life. My soul! You need to find him fast!" He walked over to the balcony. "My demons will become humans if this rain doesn't stop. He is releasing the plague on us." The devil turned his head. It was so creepy and scary that I shut my eyes. I buried my head in Eurynomus's chest. He changed into a demon. He placed me on the bed and walked over to his father. They spoke in another language. I could feel the room spinning. I closed my eyes and laid on the bed. Once I heard the voices, the room stopped spinning. The devil stormed out of the room. Eurynomus was human again. He growled. "Samuel will pay for this." I walked over to him. His hands gripped my waist. "He's a bastard. My father said to give Samuel what he wants. And I told him I'm not giving him my marked territory." He kissed my head. I felt like I couldn't survive without him. He was my key for me making it till the next day. He smirked at me. He led me out of his room and back into hell.

I wore the same disguise while looking for Samuel. This was harder than ever. No one has seen him. Eurynomus was in his demon form. He lead us to what looked like woods. It was raining badly. He changed back to a human. I was nervous as ever. He squeezed my hand. Birds were squawking. I looked at him. "Are you sure we are still in hell?"

He nodded. "Some demons needs dirt to survive. Something to blend in with the earth. Something tells me he's here." I felt uneasy after he said that. We kept going. Thunder crackled. A figure stood at the end of our path. Eurynomus chased after it. I watched him and the figure run further down the path. I sprinted after them. I could barely see in the dark. I tripped over a tree branch and fell into the mud. I sat up. Sam stood over me. He forcefully picked me up. I screamed bloody murder. He pinched my neck and I blacked out.

I opened my eyes. It was blurry. Voices were arguing. I focused more. Everything was in clear view. The roof had tree roots hanging down. I was tied to a table. My hands and feet were bonded. Sam and Samuel were arguing. "Why can't I have a little bit of fun with her?" Sam was whining.