Chapter 18

Eurynomus had me wear a ceremonial black hooded dress. It covered me up. He held my hand as we searched. Most of the places, I had to cover my eyes. People were being tortured and tormented for hours on end. It was so hot in some places that I was sweating like crazy. One room, was super cold. Only to torture people. Eurynomus had to squeeze my hand to let me know I was okay. He wasn't going to let anything happen to me. We headed down a big black tunnel. He pulled me to his side. "I'm sorry you had to witness that." He whispered.

I shook my head. "I covered my eyes mostly."

"I can see what you saw. I know what you think about it. It's what we do here. To the murders, rapist, robbers, nazis, gangsters, bad people. Demons don't have hearts." I pulled him to stop. He looked at me. He removed the hood off my head. He stared at my eyes. "You do." I whispered.

He smirked. "Not supposed to." He didn't believe he had a heart. I did. He wasn't so cruel to me.

"You can have whatever you want. You're a prince here." He pressed himself against me. I could feel my breath becoming short. I could tell he was turned on by me saying he could have whatever he wanted. "I want you Isabella. Nobody else in this universe is going to make me happy. You are very different. You're the light that I need to escape the darkness here." I blushed. I don't think he's ever been that sweet to me. I knew he wants me more than just to have sex with. He saw me as a soul mate. Someone to face the darkness with him.

A scream broke the silence. Eurynomus looked down the tunnel. He placed the hood back over my head. "No one is supposed to be down here." He gazed around us. "Stay here. Do not move." He ran down the tunnel. I stared up and down. I didn't want a demon to run into me. I heard something scratching the walls. I covered my ears. It sounded so bad. I started backing up. I bumped into something and whipped around. A man was standing there. He looked a little older than Eurynomus. His hair was pure black. He looked human. His nails were black and long. He had a tank top on and ripped pants. His eyes were dark. Nothing was there that I could read. I could tell this was pure evil. He crossed his arms. "I know you're not a demon." Shit. "I know who's here and who doesn't belong." I slowly started backing away from him. "You're the girl who makes my son weak." I realized who this was, the devil. Shit shit shit! I kept backing up. "So Isabella, what brings you into my kingdom?" His snake like tongue ran across his lips.

I swallowed. "Eurynomus, your father is here. Help me!" I spoke into my mind. His eyes stared at me. I felt like he was undressing me with his eyes. "Just...passing by."

He chuckled. "Really now? A human girl, passing through the scariest parts of hell, all by herself? Not to mention, that you're still living." He inhaled the air. His eyes rolled in his head. He looked at me. He growled a little. "Pity. I was going to have so much fun with you. You're marked." That stops him? I wished he was here already.

I bumped into someone else. I jumped. Eurynomus grabbed me. He yanked me to his side. His eyes met the devil's. "Father." He said with no surprise.

The devil hissed. "You marked her? A living human girl?" How did he know all this?!

His hands squeezed my waist. "Yes, she is mine." His claws ran across my rib cage.

The devil chuckled. "This human, makes you weak." Cause he cares?

He growled. "No father, she's mine to do whatever I want with. Nothing more. What makes you weak, is the bible." Uh oh.

The devil got angry. The tunnel lit up in flames. "Do not remind me. You know your place." I got freaked out. He has great power.

Eurynomus stood his ground. "Then leave us be and torment your possessed children."

The flames disappeared. He smirked. "You're right. I think it's time to make three of them have my babies." In a blink of an eye, he was gone. Eurynomus pulled me down the tunnel. He was angry. "He can be disgusting at times." He growled deeply.

I nodded. "I'm sorry. I didn't know he was-"

He stopped me. "He was waiting till I left you. Sick bastard. I had no idea my mark on you could stop him from sleeping with you." I didn't know anything could stop him. I heard screaming again. We raced down the tunnel. At the end of it, Eurynomus pulled me behind a cave rock. It was a lair like place. Samuel was standing over Carrie. It looked like he was cutting into her stomach. I went to stop him but I was held down. "If he sees you, he'll take you as well. Stay here." Watching her being tortured made my skin crawl. I shook my head. Eurynomus gave me a stern look. I didn't move. He got up and went towards him. Samuel smirked at him. "It's about time. Where's Isabel?"

Eurynomus growled. "Let this human go. How dare you torment the living! Under my fathers grounds?"

Samuel waved his hand. "Please. It's a test site for-"

Eurynomus picked him up and tossed him into a wall. Before Samuel could get back up, he had him by the throat, hanging off the wall. He was choking. "Before I end your life, make a smart choice. I have the power to eliminate you. Or I'll have my father do it in the most painful way possible."

Samuel didn't think twice. He snapped his fingers. Carrie was free. She couldn't move. Eurynomus dropped him. He walked over to her and carried her. Samuel was choking. "Remember this next time you meddle in my plans." He came over to me. Once I grabbed his hand, I closed my eyes.

We were in my apartment. Carrie was okay. No marks or scars on her. She was asleep in her room. Standing in her door way, Eurynomus held me close. "She won't remember a thing." He kissed me. "I have to go back. I need to clean up my mess." He bit my neck. I closed my eyes and enjoyed it. He smirked. "I'll be back for this." He pulled my shirt out. His eyes met mine. My whole body tingled from his touch. He disappeared in front of me. All I knew was, today was a really rough day.