Chapter 22

Carrie came back. She was okay. I was okay. I haven't seen her in a few days. But to her, it was really two weeks. I needed to spend time with her. Sam wasn't going to come back. My job was boring. Serving coffee all day. I was so glad I didn't drink this stuff. Business was slow. A man came in. He's been coming since I first started. He leaned over the counter and smiled at me. "Hi Isabella." I stared at him. He cleared his throat. "I'm glad you're here today."

I raised my eyebrow. "Cause I make your coffee good?" He chuckled. I didn't like how he laughed. He handed me a key. "What is this?"

He held my hand. "Key to my place. You can come by after work and we can have some fun." I held his key up and dropped it to the ground. It made a ding noise as it hit the floor. "I'll pass." I smirked.

He gave me a dirty look. "Nobody passes my offer up."

I leaned over the counter. "I just did. Now leave." He stormed out pissed off. I had a strong feeling that I'd see him again.

I was locking up the coffee shop. I turned out all the lights. Checked the front door and walked out the back. I heard chairs moving. I turned around quickly. Nothing was there. I took off the apron and left it on the counter. I continued walking. I heard a voice and turned around again. Nothing was there. Taking in a deep breath didn't seem to relax me. I felt claws on my neck and my waist. I heard a growl in my ear. I knew it wasn't Eurynomus. This was someone else. The nails dug into my skin. I tried to move but it held me in place. "Let me go."

He snarled. "You rejected me. Now, you're going to have to take it the hard way." I felt something wet going down my neck. He was licking me. His hand moved from my waist to my pants. I tried to run but he held me in place. I closed my eyes. "Eurynomus!" I thought to myself. He popped my button off my pants. He tossed me to the ground. I crawled but he grabbed my ankle and yanked me under him. I tried fighting him off. Slapped across the face. I held my face. He kept yanking my pants off. I tried again. "Eurynomus please come save me." I begged. He held my hands above my head. I felt like I was weak. Closing my eyes, the weight was lifted off of me. Opening my eyes, Eurynomus stood there. He lifted me into his arms. My head rested on his shoulder.

Loud snarls were going on. I was losing consciousness. I heard Eurynomus telling me to stay awake. I couldn't fight it off much longer.

I woke up in the red sheets. The only thing I was wearing was a bra and panties. Eurynomus was on the edge of the bed. His back was facing me. I watched his breathing. It was fast. I moved closer to him. I kissed his back. He turned around. Then pulled me into his lap. My head rested against his chest. He kissed my forehead. "Isabel, are you okay? Did he hurt you?"

I shrugged. "I don't remember honestly. It's very blurry." I smiled at him. "I've missed you though."

He went from serious to himself. He smirked at me. "I know. I've been busy. I'm sorry not to see you." He kissed me then bit my neck. "I need to talk to you." I stared up into his eyes. He took a deep breath. "You keep getting in danger because of me."

I kissed him. "I don't care. I want to be with you."

He looked away. "I know. This is what's going to kill me inside. I can't stand to see you get hurt. You're like a piece of glass. I know in the beginning, I thought I could just fuck you and that's that. I actually grew feelings for you. You are so different from so many girls I've met in the past. It's just that, more demons are challenging me. As I go deeper, your life becomes more of a threat. Your friend's life will be too since you two live together."

I smiled. "Then we'll tell her."

He pulled my chin up. "Are you sure? Once you do, she's in danger as well. You cant tell her that part though. But....you're really sure?"

I nodded. "Please don't leave me." I was scared I wouldn't see him ever again. I can't live without him. Isn't this weird to say? I need this demon prince.

He held me close and tight in his arms. "Never Bella. You always got me." He kissed me again. I smiled. He cleared his throat. "What do you remember last?"

I thought about it. Most of it was fuzzy. "I was closing the coffee shop. Weird noises. Then I'm on the ground, feeling weak. I called for you, and ended up in your arms."

He kissed my head. "You don't remember why you were on the ground?"

Shaking my head. "No. I wish I did."

He held my hands in his. "No you don't. The important thing is that you're okay." His hands slid up my body. "And that I have you all to myself." His hands groped my breasts. I moaned softly. He kissed my neck. "Let me have you. I've been dying to be inside you for day's."

I smirked. "You should have got me sooner so I could have helped you." My hands were over his manhood. He groaned. "You can help me now." He kissed my shoulders. "Isabel." He moaned. He ran his fingers around my bra till he unclipped it. He was massaging my breasts. I was moaning softly. I grabbed his manhood roughly. His head tipped backwards. "You're so sexy." He bit my earlobe. His hands ran down my stomach. He lifted me up and tossed me on the bed. He was hovering over me with nothing on. He rubbed himself on my lower half. I was getting wet. He liked it too.

He removed my panties with his teeth. Then placed his tongue inside. It was driving me crazy. He placed himself inside. He was going fast. I cried out in pleasure. I wanted him to have me. He hugged my legs around him. I couldn't stop. I released myself. He laid on top of me, patting. He kissed my breast. "Damn Bella. You're so sexy." I ran my fingers through his hair. He got up and changed. I did the same. He lifted me to my feet. "We have to break the news. It's not gonna be easy." I nodded. It had to be done. I couldn't keep putting her in danger. I just hoped she could forgive me.