Chapter 33

The next morning when I woke up, I was wearing Eurynomus's shirt and my panties. He was gone. There was a note on the sheets. I started to read it. "Bella, had to take care of a few things. I'll be back soon as I can. Love you." He wrote that he loved me. He did change. He needed to be a human and have a chance to live. I just didn't know what he had planned. Besides breaking away from the devil. I got up and headed for the bathroom. I looked in the mirror, a hickey was on my neck. I smiled at it. He definitely wanted to mark his territory. I changed into some of my clothes I left here. I waited in bed for him to come back. I thought about last night and how he claimed me as his girlfriend. It was the best night ever. The door slamming shut broke my trance. Arms lifted me out of bed. Eurynomus was holding me. I looked up at him. "What's-"

"You have to go back." He quickly spoke. He kissed my head. I looked around. "I don't have time to explain just-"

"No. I want to stay with you. Why can't I stay? You said I could if-"

He growled at me. "I know what I said. You have to go back. It will only be for a few hours for you." I went to speak but he covered my mouth. "Do as I say Isabel." His voice became demanding. I didn't want to leave him. I was being stubborn. "Don't make me use it on you." He was acting like a demon. I didn't understand. My eyes looked up at him. He set me on my feet. He took a couple steps back. "Eurynomus please-" I was frozen. He was using his powers on me. I felt weak from the pressure being forced on me. I dropped to my knees then hit the floor. I couldn't breath. He wouldn't stop. I closed my eyes and hoped for it to end. When I opened them again, I was in my apartment. I looked around. I tried to go back but I was blocked out. I sighed deeply. Something bad must have been going on. Otherwise he wouldn't have sent me back here. I looked at the bed. A black t-shirt was on the bed. I knew it was his. I held it close. Hopefully this would end soon.

It was 10pm. I waited all day for him to return or contact me. Nothing. I took a shower and got in bed. I shut the lights off and laid down. I couldn't keep my eyes open any longer. Maybe if I slept for awhile, he'd come when I was awake. I opened my eyes again. I was in the red sheets. I looked around. Eurynomus stood in front of the glass by the balcony. I quickly got up and went over to him. His eyes didn't leave the window. He was holding his arms. I touched his side. He made a hissing noise. Moving it away didn't seem to do anything. I went to look at his back. There were huge lash markings. Still covered in blood old and new. It ran down his body. It didn't look good. He looked at me. "This is why I wanted you to leave." He mumbled.

I covered my mouth. "What-"

"He called judgement day. He gave everyone good remarks. Me? Oh, it was planned. He said it was my fault for marking a human and letting her feelings get to me. When she doesn't even care about me. She's just in it for the sex cause I'm a demon. He whipped me. My own father." He took a small breath. Trying to break the reality of what happened. "He was going to hurt you as well. That's why I got you out before he sealed the portals up."

I grabbed his finger. "You know it's not true. I-"

"Bella, I can see your thoughts and feelings. I know it's not. You wouldn't have asked me to be your boyfriend if it wasn't." He slowly turned to face me. This must have been really difficult. Dealing with him as his dad and protecting me from his wrath.

I held his hands. "Let me clean you up." He didn't move. I gave him a dirty look. "Eurynomus, come with me." He didn't fight me. He followed me into the bathroom. I helped him take his pants and boxers off. I got him into the bathtub. Filling it up with warm/cold water. Not even half way. I stripped and put my hair up then got in behind him. I took a sponge and started cleaning the blood off. He groaned a couple times from the pain. The thought of how painful this must have been, tore me up inside. After a little bit, the sponge was bloody. The water was red. Most of his wounds were clean. He got out and dried off. He helped me out and dried my body off as well. He yanked me into his arms, kissing me sweetly. "Thank you."