Chapter 19

Carrie swore up and down she had the worst nightmare ever. Which was good. It's been five days since I've seen him. I wondered if he was okay. Carrie fell asleep in the living room watching a movie. I was in my room going through my phone. People on Facebook wondered where Sam went. Trust me, they didn't want to know. The light in my room flickered. Then it was off. I sat up. I was alert. Searching around the room. I couldn't see anything. My bed sheets moved. I looked behind me. Eurynomus was next to me. His dark eyes met mine. I went into his arms. He held me close. He kissed my head. "Isabel." I wrapped my arms around his neck. "I've missed you."

I kissed him. "Me too." He mumbled weakly. I could tell something was off. I frowned. "What's going on?"

He looked away. "I....discovered something." I touched his cheek. "I can't.....it will break you." His hand grasped mine. "You don't have much time." I stared at him. I remembered Samuel smelling me like a weirdo. He mentioned something bout not having much time.

"Samuel told me he wasn't going to say. It was supposed to be a surprise."

Eurynomus looked at me. "I can't do anything to save you. I-"

I stopped him. "Who says? You have a bigger say so than he does."

He just nodded. "You're not going to understand. You're only a human."

I got mad at him. "Then make me understand!"

"He has to die before he collects your soul! You get killed while saving your best friend. You're heart is so big that you couldn't leave her. You saved her and it was too late for you." Leaving his grasp, I got out of bed and stood by the wall. Tears ran down my face. So what was I supposed to do now? Eurynomus got out of bed, standing behind me. His hands grasped my shoulders. "Isabella, I-"

I interrupted him. "Forget it. Nothing you say or do can change my future. If I save myself, I'm a cruel and heartless bitch. If I save her, I will be welcomed into God's kingdom forever."

I felt his arms wrap around my body. "You don't want to go to heaven when you die?"

I shook my head. "I do. Just...not so soon." He understood. I felt really weak. He kissed my head. I heard Carrie running to my room. Eurynomus peaked me on the lips and disappeared. Carrie opened the door. "Sam is on tv!"

My eyes widened. "What?" I raced to her room. Carrie jumped on the bed and un paused it. Sam was on the news. He looked different. Not even in a positive way. "I came to deliver some news to someone special." His eyes met the camera. My heart sank. "I know you're watching this. Just to let you know, I will find him. I will kill you. I will have my revenge." He disappeared from the tv. The news was normal. They interviewed a old man about his house. I looked over at Carrie. She was asleep. What the fuck just happened? I bumped into a body. I turned around only to be grabbed. I freaked out. It was dark. I pushed myself away. Eurynomus stood next to me. I sighed. "You couldn't tell me it was you?"

He shook his head. "We have a problem."

I gave him a blank stare. "You're right. Sam can talk and he looks alive."

He growled. "Samuel gave him a body and he's living. Father is pissed off. Every demon out there is looking for Samuel. No one can find him."

I ran my fingers through my hair. "So what happens now? Do I-"

"You're staying with me for the next few days." He wasn't putting it up for discussion. It was made it clear and final.

"What about Carrie?" I didn't want them to take her again.

Eurynomus walked over to the window. "Staying with family until this is over. You cannot leave my sight right now." Before I could speak, he grabbed my arms and pulled me with him into hell. We ended up in his room.

His dark eyes met mine. He pressed himself on me. He smirked at me. "Now that you're here," His hands squeezed my ass. "We can have some fun before I leave." He kissed my cheek. I stared up at him. He bit my neck. "Do you wanna play Isabel?" I nodded softly. He chuckled. "Don't be like that Bella." He lifted me up and wrapped my legs around his waist. He pinned me against the wall. His hands slid down into my shorts. He began kissing me. I bit his bottom lip. He smirked into our kiss. I felt his fingers rubbing my v. I whimpered. I felt his breath shorten. He placed his fingers inside of me and went smooth at first. I was moaning loudly. Eurynomus bit my neck. He went harder. I could feel my legs getting weak. He pulled his fingers out. I felt very tired. He kissed me. My eyes were getting heavy. He carried me over to the bed. I felt my body hit the soft sheets. Eurynomus moved my hair out of my face. "I'll be back soon Bella." I closed my eyes. He kissed me on the cheek. Before I knew it, I was out.