Chapter 14

It was only a day and I heard noises in my apartment at night. Something scrambled around. Sounded like it was looking for something. I was too scared to find out what it was. I thought to myself, "Eurynomus, is that you?" The noises continued. I didn't like it one bit. Something was searching. It was making me nervous. Then, the bedroom knob jiggled. I jumped out of bed. It was trying to get in. I closed my eyes and hoped he would come. I opened my eyes. Eurynomus sat on the edge of the bed. He put his finger to his lips. The bedroom knob unlocked. It opened very slowly. Dark creatures came inside. Eurynomus became a demon. He roared at them. The creatures ran the other way. He chased them right out of my room. I sighed with relief. He came back as a human. "Fucking bastards." I went into his arms. He held me close. "Bella, call me next time. I knew something was up when you asked if I was here."

I laid my head against his chest. "What were they?"

He growled. "Samuel's spies. They look for useful things for him. They were going to take DNA and probably a little more than that. You cannot trust him no matter what."

"Please don't leave me." I begged. I was nervous that those things showed up.

He kissed my head. "Don't be scared Isabella, I'm going to protect you no matter what. You're safe." His hands ran up and down my sides. He was trying to calm me down. I wanted to go back with him. He made a noise. "That's the last thing I need. You're safer up here than you are down there with me. He can get to you easier. Here, it's a challenge. Only if death calls his name, he can surface here. That's why he sends people to do his dirty work for him."

I ran my fingers down his chest. "Can't you stay then?" I bit his neck gently. "I need a demon prince to keep me safe."

He looked down at me. He smirked. "I'm scary. I could hurt you within seconds and you wouldn't feel a thing."

I held my arms out. "Do it then."

He bit my neck and kissed it. He was making me blush. "You're too beautiful to harm. I'd rather keep you than make you bleed." I smiled at him. He kissed my ear. "Promise me you'll call me if something happens. I will be listening." I nodded. He kissed me. "Good girl. I need to leave. I'll be back soon." I hugged him tightly. He did the same. He let me go and went back into the shadows. I sat down on the bed. I really wanted him to stay. I felt a whole lot better with him around.

I was dreaming when I heard something calling for me. I opened my eyes. My vision was blurry. When it became clear, my heart sank. Samuel stood over me. He was giving me a dark look. I didn't like it me bit. "The slut of a demon prince?" I watched him intensely. His hand went on my throat. I couldn't breath. He turned his head. "Pity. A waste of a human life." I couldn't breath. My legs were kicking rapidly. I had to fight him off. I couldn't concentrate. I closed my eyes. "Eurynomus!" I cried. Samuel wouldn't stop. I couldn't fight him off much longer. I felt a weight being taken off my shoulders. Eurynomus stood above me. He lifted me into his arms. My arms wrapped around his neck. Samuel stood up. His face was covered in blood. He chuckled. "I'm afraid that, this won't stop me." He disappeared from our sight. He kissed my forehead. "Isabel, are you okay?" I nodded. I could see his face. "He wasn't really here. It was an illusion he uses to collect his victims."

I got nervous. "Was I-" He kissed me to make me melt into him. I could feel myself going limp in his arms. He smirked at me. I could feel my heart pound. "You'll never be a victim of his." He kissed my neck. I could feel his breath hit me. "You're so sexy Isabella." He walked over to the bed. He laid me down and got on top of me. There was no space between us. I could feel how hard he was. He raised my arms over my head. His hand was sliding between my legs. I could feel him breathing heavy. "Say this is mine." He squeezed my v. I moaned as I leaned my head back in pleasure. "Come on Isabella." He slid his fingers under my panties. "You want me." I nodded in agreement. But he kept teasing me. He was going faster and harder. "It's so wet. Mm you're so hot when you moan for me. Just tell me your body is mine."

I was breathing heavy. I couldn't find the strength to tell him. Just feeling him inside of me made me weak. He kept egging me on. I couldn't take it any longer. "Eurynomus, my body belongs to you. Every inch is yours. No one else can touch me the way you can."

That's what set him off. His lips crashed onto mine. He lifted my legs around his waist. He started pounding into me. I was moaning loudly. He was grinding into me. Harder. Faster. I felt my body becoming weak to the touch. He thrusted one more time. He laid next to me. He was sweating like crazy. I crawled into his arms. He ran his fingers through my hair. "I don't know what else I can do. I can't always be here to save you."

I nodded. "I'm sorry. You were probably doing something important and I bothered you."

He covered my mouth. "Bella, you're fine. I made sure they didn't go anywhere." He smirked at me. "You're mine. Samuel has no right to take what's mine. I have to make sure you're okay if you call me. I know you don't do it just to bother me." Eurynomus pulled me into his chest. "You need your friend to roommate with you. You have a extra room."

I looked up at him. "You really think that will stop him? She could get hurt."

He shook his head. "You can't be alone anymore. You need her here. You will be safer. He's not going to risk showing himself in front of a human not involved. He can't risk being exposed. Father would be pissed." He kissed my cheek. "I wouldn't do this if I knew it wasn't safe." I hung onto him like he was my survival now. Being with him meant so much to me. I couldn't explain it. I wanted him more than just the sex. I knew he did too. But he's probably afraid to. He's a demon prince. They look up to him. Wanting a human more than sex would probably ruin him down there.

He ran his hands down to my waist. "Isabella." I looked up at his dark eyes. I knew he wanted something. "Come with me." He whispered.

"Where?" I asked.

I could feel claws going down my body. "Let me make you a princess." He kissed me.

"What do you mean?" He left a trail of kisses down my neck. I closed my eyes. His breath hit my ear. "You're so beautiful. I need you Bella. Come stay in my bed."

He licked my neck. I opened my eyes slowly. "I thought you didn't-"

"You're with me." He whispered in a seductive manner.

"What about your-" He was getting annoyed with all my questions. His darkened eye met mine.

"They'll be fine. Just where they are. A good night alone should do them some good." He smirked at me. "Say you will." He cupped my face. "Tell me you do Isabel."

I stared at his face. There was no doubt in my mind. That I wanted to go back with him. He waited for me to respond. "Eurynomus, I will stay with you tonight."

He kissed me deeply. "Good girl."

****Happy Thanksgiving to those in America!!*****