Chapter 7

Just as Eurynomus promised, he hasn't tried to sleep with me. He's been...different. Kind of scary in a way. But, he wasn't cold hearted towards me. Which I kinda missed. He was being too...nice? Not like undemon like. But, I hated it almost. He would leave for what seemed hours at a time and spend time with me. I was by myself today. I haven't seen him since the night before. It doesn't even feel like two weeks is even close to being up. I think it's only been four days. I sat near the balcony. Watching the tormented souls. Thinking about that guys limps being torn off made me shake. I wanted to tell him how I felt about his actions. I wanted the old him back. He wouldn't even touch me without my permission. This wasn't the same demon I had met. I wanted him back. But why? He only wants me for sex. Something inside of him must have changed if he made this deal with me. Maybe it's more than just sex. I mean, why don't I want to have sex with a demon prince? Not like my virginity will be lost since it was already gone. It made me curious to know how hot the sex would actually be. But then again, I feel like its just a trick to use me to get to my body. Then when he does have it, I'll be trapped here for all eternity and my body will die. Then I'll really be stuck here, in hell.

The door swung open and he walked inside. He slammed the door behind him. I didn't look at him. He came over and sat next to me. His dark eyes looked where I was. "Not feeling well?" I hid my head in my legs. He sighed deeply. "I-"

"Why can't you be yourself?" I asked him. He raised his eyebrow. "I don't like this new you. I actually hate it. I don't understand what your trying to get at, but it's driving me nuts." I looked at him. "I want this deal gone. I want you to be the demon prince I met days ago."

He didn't say anything. He looked away from me. "You really want this? Once you say the deal's off, I'm not going to turn back."

I stared at him. "Please be yourself. I don't want this deal."

He took in a deep breath. He mumbled something. His eyes met mine. "Say my name and tell me it's off."

I got nervous. "You said-"

"I know what I say. Just do it." His eyes became fiery.

I closed my eyes. "Eurynomus, the deal's off." I slowly opened my eyes.

I could see him change in a way. He smirked at me. I knew it was him. He grabbed me and pulled me into his lap. His fingers tracing my body. "This is SO much better." He kissed my neck.

"Why did you do that? Why did you act like that?" He held my hand. I could feel his other hand tracing my bra line.

"Just to prove something." He chuckled a little. "To prove that you do like me, like this." I felt him push his lower half close to mine. He let out a deep groan. "God damn it Isabel. You feel so good right now. I just want to make you moan and scream so loudly." He licked his lips at the thought. He cupped my breasts. I could feel something inside of me saying that I shouldn't let him. But I kinda liked it. I don't understand why?! He's a demon! He's evil. He gently bit my earlobe. I liked it when he did that. I could feel my breaths coming out short. "Are you going to hurt me?"

He stopped. "What are you talking about?"

"When I left the room, I saw demons torturing this man for murdering nine woman. They were ripping his limps apart. If you grow bored of me will you-"

He pulled my lips to his and kissed me deeply. I felt relief come over me. I enjoyed those kisses from him. He stuck his tongue inside my mouth and moaned a little. He kissed my head. "No Isabella, I'd never do that to you. They were doing it to him cause he murdered nine woman who could have changed the future for you. That's all they were doing. He died of a heart attack after police arrested him." I pushed myself closer to him. He chuckled a little. "Finally not pushing me away? I knew you'd eventually agree."

I looked up at him. "Are you going to tell me why you hate it when I say your name?"

He traced my jawbone. "When you find out a demons name, you can control them. That's why when you say my name and tell me to stop. I have to. I didn't want you to cause I wanted to touch you."

I nodded. "I'm sorry."

He laughed at me. "Sorry for what? You're something special alright." He was teasing me. He lifted me up into his arms. He carried me over to the bed. He placed me on it. His eyes met mine. "My father is summoning me. I'll be back soon. Try to sleep a little. You're going to need your energy." He licked his lips. I knew what he meant. I wasn't as scared as I was the first few times. He started to leave. I got up and ran over to him. I blocked him from leaving. I pressed my body against the door. Eurynomus crossed his arms at me. "I have to leave Isabel." He blocked me from leaving. "If you're a good girl, I'll reward you later." I grabbed his face and kissed him. His arms yanked me into his body and pressed me up against the door. His kiss was hot and heavy. I really liked it. I could feel heat coming from his throat. He wrapped my legs around his waist. He pressed himself onto me. I whimpered a little bit. Which only made it worse. His hands were unbuttoning my shorts. My hands ran up and down his chest. He wasn't stopping. He took my shirt off and kissed my chest. He stopped at one of my breasts. He was sucking the side of it. I gasped and moaned. He liked it a lot when I did this. I could feel him rub his hands against my chest to make my body heat up faster. I couldn't help myself. I really didn't want him to stop. He bit my breast which made me moan louder. He left trails of kisses on my neck.

Eurynomus pulled away from me. He was breathing heavy. He took in deep breaths. He smirked at me. "You are a big tease." He bit under my jaw. He chuckled. "We can finish this when I can come back." It was really hard for him to put me down. I knew he liked me right where I was. Once he set me on my feet, he handed me my shirt. He quickly kissed me and slipped out the door. Once I heard him lock it. I went over to his mirror. I haven't even seen myself or what I look like in days. I stared at my reflection. It looked exactly the same. Wasn't messy or dirty looking. All was the same. Except I noticed the huge hickey he left on my boob. I smiled at it. I put my shirt back on and went over to the bed. I laid there and thought about him. It was really hot. No other guy has done that to me before. It was really sexy. I wished he came back soon.